• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku Sources: Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC

Solarstrike

The person who thinks he's getting RTX 2080 level graphics on his 500 dollar PS5.

Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4 Pro on a proper 4k HDR display? From like, start to finish. This game is fully comparable to what an RTX 2080Ti has done so far in terms of graphics presentation. Game is stunning and if anyone thinks otherwise, i'm sorry, they are either a troll or an idiot. The difference is the developers. Some are leagues more talented than others, that's really what makes a difference though.

Last edited:
Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4 Pro on a proper 4k HDR display? From like, start to finish. This game is fully comparable to what an RTX 2080Ti has done so far in terms of graphics presentation. Game is stunning and if anyone thinks otherwise, i'm sorry, they are either a troll or an idiot. The difference is the developers. Some are leagues more talented than others, that's really what makes a difference though.
Yes, I have. And it's 30FPS. But if you're talking exclusively about looks, Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Plague Tale (all at ultra settings) to name but three, all beat the shit out of it.

It does look great, though.

Last edited:

Wizav

Neo Member
Imagine PS releases teaming with Steam while Microsoft releases with XBOX store on PC

Who wins? PC Master Race!

Top Bottom