• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman: Bathroom Tour

Punished Miku

Gold Member

bf23be_8dddb4e26253457ea11086304376fa4b.gif

Woffls

something doesnt add up... why is everything empty? why buy cat food before owning a cat? just how many bathrooms does Bosman have? i need answers.

ps: everything Bosman does is magic
pps: i keep fogetting to check out his streams
ppps: ... nothin

Collin

Banned
bosman is honestly my favorite video game youtuber / streamer. he’s actually funny, unlike most people in that role, and isnt try hard about it. his taste in games aligns with mine and his hot takes are always entertaining. it sucks he isn’t more popular, i guess it’s probably because he doesn’t dye his hair and scream while playing fortnite or whatever.

The Bos is great as always.

He and the GT folks will forever be in my heart for that epic E3 where we saw Shenmue 3 / FFVII:R announcements almost back to back.
Just watched this again last night, so so good. You can of course tell that at parts they are hamming it up for the show, but Huber's initial Shenmue reaction was as genuine as it gets.

bosman is honestly my favorite video game youtuber / streamer. he’s actually funny, unlike most people in that role, and isnt try hard about it. his taste in games aligns with mine and his hot takes are always entertaining. it sucks he isn’t more popular, i guess it’s probably because he doesn’t dye his hair and scream while playing fortnite or whatever.
Agree 1000%. There is something about how he presents himself and analyzes and discusses things that just clicks. Not even sure how often I necessarily agree with him, but you can tell he is thoughtful and articulates well, and at least comes at a topic from interesting angles.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
something doesnt add up... why is everything empty? why buy cat food before owning a cat? just how many bathrooms does Bosman have? i need answers.

ps: everything Bosman does is magic
pps: i keep fogetting to check out his streams
ppps: ... nothin
He left LA and moved to North Carolina. So now his rent is cheaper, and he has a much bigger place (2 bathrooms all to himself).

iconmaster

Banned

Those drawers and cabinets are conspicuously empty. Is that a single guy thing? Maybe he just moved in.

Top Bottom