Lady Gaga Set to Appear in 'Cyberpunk 2077'?

Dec 6, 2013
  • Fbh

Fbh

On paper I have nothing against this but unless it's something she asked for or they managed to a get a good deal it just seems like a waste of resources

Apr 15, 2018
no just read about every thread here that mentions women and the majority have people talk about them in a negative manner
Oh please. This thread, Captain Marvel,......and?

Stop acting like a child. Just because you dislike a movie or singer isn't proof you dislike an entire gender of people. For fucks sake 🤣

Aug 28, 2009
Her image fits with the game,she can act and she's also a gamer. I actually like a few of her songs and i find her sexy. I'd have loved to romance her if i was given the opportunity and if i actually cared about the game.

Nov 11, 2013
Southern California
I like Lady Gaga and think it'd be cool if she was in the game but if she isn't ... eh ok.

If she makes original music for it...HOLY SHIT i'd be so happy.

You can't listen to the radio much then.

A Star Is Born was huge and that song got so much air time. Sure it's not just her and it's part of a movie.

Her last two albums aren't what you'd expect from her if you liked her first three. She went in a totally different direction with "Cheek to Cheek" + "Joanne". "Cheek to Cheek" was a collaboration and is more jazz focused. "Joanne" was a bit softer and more country style.

She isn't irrelevant like you'd suggest. She's just trying different stuff out that wouldn't get air time on radio that only plays the Top 40 or whatever. She could put out a catchy dance pop album tomorrow and you'd probably be sick of hearing the songs after about a week.
You pretty much said what I feel as well lol Gaga is great. For some reason the hate is strong for her here but it's just a vocal minority. She would be great especially as a villain I think.

Nov 29, 2018
Has Lady Gaga had a hit record in like the last 5+ years? I haven't heard a thing on the radio.
Little song called "Shallow." Its on the radio about every 5 minutes for the past 4 months.

But anyway, if y'all saw A Star is Born I doubt you would have a problem with her being in this. I certainly look at her differently after seeing her stripped down from the "Gaga" act and see what I think is her true self. She is a wonderful talent.

Feb 22, 2018
I don't care about who they use, but this is poor use of resources. How many millions of dollars did they waste flying her over to Poland and paying her for the use of her likeness?

Poor choice CD Project, poor choice indeed.

So many local talents they could have drawn upon. Lady gaga plagiarizes her melodies from eastern European/gypsy music anyway.

If she did it for free or for a very small price, then so be it. All good. Somehow I doubt that.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2013
United States
Little song called "Shallow." Its on the radio about every 5 minutes for the past 4 months.

But anyway, if y'all saw A Star is Born I doubt you would have a problem with her being in this. I certainly look at her differently after seeing her stripped down from the "Gaga" act and see what I think is her true self. She is a wonderful talent.
Dunno what stations you guys listen to, I still haven't heard it.

Nov 12, 2018
SHe probably charged a fuck ton of money for her appeareance + mocap sessions for the game..

THats a fuckton of money wasted which could have gone through actual development in the game...

I fear CDProject , blinded by the success of Witcher 3 might start to become like other AAA big companies; more money spent on futilities and less on actual substance...