• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last game you played in 2020.

It's about to be new years here in about 5 hours and 40 min where I live at. What is the last game you have played in 2020?

For me - its Gears 5 on my Xbox Series X. I might do Cold War here in a bit but having too much fun grinding Horde and operation 5.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Dishonored on PC. Never got into this series and I'm liking it quite a lot, although for now it's being a bit too easy.

Javthusiast

Banned
Finished Gears of War 3 yesterday, since I am going through the entire series on game pass. Was a fun ride, definitely my favourite of the og trilogy so far.

sedg87

Banned
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory. Wanted to take a break from Demon Souls and thought picking up an easy, relaxing game such as this would do the trick.

Trilobit

A Short Hike on Switch.

It was a pleasant little game to end this year with. I've really taken my time with this and just enjoyed flying around and doing the rest of the achievements. :messenger_smiling:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
not sure. the main two games i'm playing right now are Cyberpunk 2077 and Immortals: Fenyx Rising. i've been playing the latter all day so I'll probably do a bunch of Cyberpunk tonight.

altho i also got my Oculus Rift S, so i might be in VR for new years this new year. Half Life: Alyx? Star Wars: Squadrons? or Google Earth, looking down on the planet from space, or something. gonna be high af.

Barnabot

it's gonna be warframe if don't do anything about it. but project wingman deserve that instead . or even doom eternal.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Technically, the game I am working on right now, limiting it to released games: Star Wars Jedi whatever (the EA game) on Xbox.

Top Bottom