• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last game you played in 2020.

Murr

My last one was Cyberpunk 2077 aswell. Started a second playthrough as Streetkid/Streetbrawler.

Havoc2049

Sea of Thieves- Raised the Reapers flag on a sloop with a friend and took down a skull fort, a skeleton sloop and then took down Captain Flameheart and his Ghost Fleet. By that time we were max level 5 Reapers Emissary and sold all our loot at the Reapers Hideout. We thought we were going to have some PVP ship battles, as the server was busy, but we ended up in a four ship server alliance.

DelireMan7

173018-valkyrie-profile-lenneth-psp-front-cover.jpg

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Forza Horizon 4.

Fascinating game. Such a weird optimistic, cool kids, type of game. Never wants to have the player feel discomfort. A complete oddity.

Wunray

BoTW, I did it by accident for 2 years in a row so now it's sort of a tradition.

Last edited:
Prey 2017 on PC. Technically I started it yesterday but I spent most of that modding it so that all light sources cast shadows and what's left of the bugs are fixed.

So far it's great. Bioshock in space.
What is the name of the mod that does that? I bought that (along with about 10 other games on the gog/steam sales this last week) I own the game on ps4 but since my ps4 is about to die (and can't get a ps5 for replacment) i double dipped. The $10 for the duluxe with the mooncrash dlc was worth it as i never owend the dlc. I loved the game on ps4, but like many games got distracted played something else and never went back.

Paused playing Cyberpunk today, and the last game I played in 2020 was Need for Speed Shift (PC version). Bought both shift games for $5 on steam. Its sad that I had to go back to a last gen game to get a good racing game with a level/money progression career. Game is still amazing, never played it on pc before.

May eiher go back to Cp2077 or Anno 1800 i a few minutes.

YukiOnna

Trails in the Sky SC and Cyberpunk.

Trying to replay the Sky games with Evo additions to see if I'll like it more (I'm more a fan of modern Kiseki) but it's not doing much for me and more of the same experience. Cyberpunk on the other hand is surprisingly fun.

Dazraell

I've finished Gears 5 Hivebusters DLC yesterday. It was a surprisingly solid campaign. Really enjoyed characters, story and setpieces.

Shut0wen

Mad max, hate freeroam games as they are repetitive af but damn mad max is incredibly repetitive but i cant stop playing it, the driving and the combat is top notch

Top Bottom