• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last night I dreamed that I had over 400 notifications

nush

Gold Member
Most notifications I've had in one visit so far was 31.
13e.jpg

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
You need a life is what I'm gathering from your dream.
I'm just an active dreamer, I usually wake up remembering at least a couple. Like a few nights ago I (seriously) dreamed that my grandpa went on a murderous rampage in Brazil, not only killing dozens, but demolishing buildings with his own bare hands. It turned out to be the result of a highly infectious virus, for which he was patient zero.

I also had a dream where I was employed as the protege of Martin Scorsese, and had trouble quelling his severe anger issues. He at one point ordered his staff to stone a woman who used to work for him. I had to call one of his friends over to deal with that.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I'm just an active dreamer, I usually wake up remembering at least a couple. Like a few nights ago I (seriously) dreamed that my grandpa went on a murderous rampage in Brazil, not only killing dozens, but demolishing buildings with his own bare hands. It turned out to be the result of a highly infectious virus, for which he was patient zero.

I also had a dream where I was employed as the protege of Martin Scorsese, and had trouble quelling his severe anger issues. He at one point ordered his staff to stone a woman who used to work for him. I had to call one of his friends over to deal with that.

Maybe dreams are mirrors to a different universe.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Maybe dreams are mirrors to a different universe.
I've actually had multiple dreams based around that premise. In one dream I was being offered a second chance at revisiting reality, after my long exile in a false world made just to imprison me. I accidentally angered the person freeing me though, so she banished me back here, sending me falling backwards, as if into the Sunken Place from Get Out. Do you wake up when you die in your dreams? I do, and when she banished me, that woke me up as well. Now I can never really be certain it was even a dream, eh?

Airola

It was your real life, this is the fake dream life, if you can see this message WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

-Minsc-

I have my notifications disabled so I don't have to worry about waking up to 400 of the little buggers. Honestly though, I'd be lucky to hit the double digits when I check the boards in the morning.

I have my notifications disabled so I don't have to worry about waking up to 400 of the little buggers. Honestly though, I'd be lucky to hit the double digits when I check the boards in the morning.
Ya mean ya check only by what thread titles are bold?

Someone's never been on the block.
I don't know what that is.

But what I do know is I now have 125 posts, a 128 reaction score, and 160 achievement points. I think I've demonstrated a sustained positive contribution to the forum.

When are ya gonna let me outta this limbo, Big Ty?

-Minsc-

Ya mean ya check only by what thread titles are bold?
That is a simple and close enough explanation. It's handy it shows what topics I posted in and replies to me are highlighted. On other forums I'm less active on and Facebook I use notifications.

Basically, I live in the year 2000 a chunk of the time.

MetalAlien

Banned
I think it only goes to 99? I'm fine until I see someone quoted me, which I assume is a fight and I get ready to shitpost some gifs!

Top Bottom