• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last one...The same dudes capping for Steam Deck are the same dudes who..... [Switch irony]

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I actually really enjoy Nintendo AAA games, it would just be nice to them on a console that isn't from 5-10 years ago. I mean imagine botw 2 on ps5 or series x. There's nothing wrong with wanting amazing gameplay with amazing graphics.

I think the last time I was wowed by Nintendo graphics was starfox adventures.....at least at that point they had a machine on the market competing graphically for its time.

The wii and wii u were weaksauce, and the switch due to its portable design. Not that I completely blame them, it's worked monetarily on the Switch. Doesn't mean I still don't want better.

Last edited:
You mean via pirating…
Dude like it or not "piracy" is the only true way to preserve games since companies don't want to do it themselves.

I always laugh at people wasting hundreds of dollars on used copies of "rare" games like "Rule of Rose" and "Haunting Grounds" so they can play games that neither the devs nor the puplisher care enough about to re-release it in HD or even on PSN! And they're not gonna make a dime from your purchase of this overpriced piece plastic! Wake up FFS!

Top Bottom