• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last To Get Knocked Out In The Hood Wins A PS5!

bender

What time is it?
Boxing on asphalt seems like a good idea.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

White boy can box lol. That last hit everyone felt.

We used to box in the Mc Donalds freezer when we were younger. If only there was a prize at the end.

Last edited:

Pejo

I gotta say, that was immensely entertaining. Kinda pissed that they have a huge grass field right next to them and they decided to box on blacktop, but fun idea. Also, probably should have been planned out a little better with rules and stuff, but whatever.

Last edited:
I never knew I needed this till now.

Also yea I agree they shoulda done it on grass, but tbf there's lots of folks around to keep them from going down.

JimiNutz

Banned
I watched it all
Best two boxers made the final.

I'd have gone for the straight right, left hook, straight right combo when the fat white boy threw his power right hand to the body/head, and then swiftly sold the PS5 digital edition on eBay.

notseqi

I watched it all
Best two boxers made the final.

I'd have gone for the straight right, left hook, straight right combo when the fat white boy threw his power right hand to the body/head, and then swiftly sold the PS5 digital edition on eBay.
For a DE? Oh no.

Boss Mog

They underestimated the fat white kid. Also I'm not sure giving these guys the all digital PS5 is doing them any favors.

Top Bottom