• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last year Jill Stein and Gen. Mike Flynn has dinner with Vladimir Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@andrewsweiss
Pic of @DrJillStein at dinner w Putin, @realDonaldTrump pal Gen Mike Flynn in Moscow in Dec 2015 at RT anniv party

CpMxzEiWAAA7aBK.jpg

It was a celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Putin's propaganda vehicle, RT. So for those keeping score at home, chalk up another creepy connection to Putin for Trump and put Stein on the board.

There is also video of Stein from the trip.

And here is some bonus audio wherein the Green Parties VP Nominee says crazy shit:

Second hour: Ajamu Baraka on Palestine, Ukraine, and the state of the world. Ajamu Baraka agrees that the shootdown of Malaysian 17 is a suspected false flag

Quixzlizx

My respect for Bernie Sanders is starting to continually rise when I realize that almost everyone to the left of him is an anti-Western crank.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
My respect for Bernie Sanders is starting to continually rise when I realize that almost everyone to the left of him is an anti-Western crank.

He's somehow managed to harness the powers of the far left while not going completely fucking crazy.

At most he is Larry David neurotic.

The image Putin projects is useful in two ways; those that believe it like the strongman leader persona, and those that just dismiss it as propaganda of some ineffectual petty tyrant and think no further do not realize how dangerous Putin actually is. He tries to erode the power and stability of the West at any opportunity.

I don't like this mentality where:

1. Western media has reasons to be biased, therefore non-western media is telling truths others will not. As such, RT, etc. are totally trustworthy.
2. The "west" are the sole perpetrators of imperialism, something of which Russia, China, etc. can never be guilty.

antonz

I don't like this mentality where:

1. Western media has reasons to be biased, therefore non-western media is telling truths others will not. As such, RT, etc. are totally trustworthy.
2. The "west" are the sole perpetrators of imperialism, something of which Russia, China, etc. can never be guilty.

The scary thing is just how popular outlets like RT have gotten. There is a strong anti-American sentiment in the American Far left and the Far right that flocks to digest everything they say

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
She's a super hero that defeats huge threats off screen without breaking a sweat.

green party candidate running for president.

A loon who is the presidential candidate for a joke party.

Someone who's only win in politics was as a Town Meeting Representative.

A "serious" presidental candidate who thinks Wi-Fi signals can melt kids brains.

Well we clearly have a winner here.

The scary thing is just how popular outlets like RT have gotten. There is a strong anti-American sentiment in the American Far left and the Far right that flocks to digest everything they say
I barely ever watch RT, but ThomHartman is on there and he's far from anti-American or Far-Left.

Well, that's sort of inherent in a first past the post/two party system. Most reasonable people understand that if you want change you have to do it through one of the established parties. Those who refuse to do so will naturally then be ones with too extreme and fringe views to fit in either. Sanders probably skirts the line as a long time independent, though in the end he caucused with the Democrats in Congress and sought the presidency through them.

hawk2025

Red scare 2.0?

Not really, it just further highlights Jill Stein's incredibly poor judgement and hypocrisy.

Running on an anti-war platform and attending the anniversary party of a propaganda channel a year after Russia invaded Crimea is beyond the pale.

gdt

How was this possibly be a good idea for her. A celebration of RT?

Not that she's suitable for the job, but I think most rational Americans would know this isn't a good idea.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We have truly, truly been spoiled by Obama when it comes to presidential candidates. No one, big or small, comes close to his likability.

Steel

Banned
I just saw a Jill Stein commercial, too. There's been a lot of them lately. Wonder where they get the money.

hawk2025

I just saw a Jill Stein commercial, too. There's been a lot of them lately. Wonder where they get the money.

I saw one last night.

Hilarious how anti-war it is for someone that 6 months ago was attending a Russian propaganda dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom