• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Laugh with jaffe - Kratos Confirmed Bisexual (Prank)

Jon Neu

Banned
There was a video about how they were hiring people to work on that thing and what not.
It's not pure assumptions, although a number of clues are in this awkward video itself.

Neil Druckmann himself has admitted that it's politics are infused into it's games. But we are just dealing with the "Polygon and Kotaku aren't SJW and you can't prove it" type of extremist.

The type of people who always claim to not be a SJW but are incredibly vitriolic and hostile to anyone who critizices SJW. The type of people ready to call people homophobe, racist, sexist and the likes because you have dared to critizice SJW and therefore that means you hate women, lesbians and whatnot.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
As with most intolerant groups, there is no taking only "some" of it.
So that's a "no receipts" then.
ND as what, chuckle?
Haven't you seen the enlightened ND developer, taking in the right people from a set of "marginalized groups" to work on stuff and all?
Relevance to consent?
It's not what we've witnessed in a trailer.
What's there is a not so subtle hint at promiscuity (good luck with that) and "accepting homosexuality" that went to far ignoring basic human norms, like keep your body liquids to yourself.
Why does promiscuity need to be subtle? Also I get that the sweat thing grossed you out. I don't care too much about your fee-fees, though. Please stop applying your own conservative morals onto the trailer and how you personally want devs to represent sex and courtship. You aren't a dev on this game, what you personally want is irrelevant no matter how you try to wrap it in a conspiracy theory package.
As far as I understand that ND dude video (was it Duckmann?) it's directly dictated by the "enlightened ones". It is their mistake, not his.
So far, noticed was only the fact that clip shows violence against humans that are not male.
Why has the level of your grammar dropped by 5? Your posts are nonsensical and barely readable now. I have no idea what you're even trying to imply here. You got proof that the lizard people you think run the world told Druckmann to...???? Change??? Something??? or...????? If Druckmann is so pro feminist when why, as you point out, was he being criticised by well known SJW sites? Are you trying to say he suddenly added the kiss scene to appease them? Well that's a bold statement, let's see if it pays off; got proof?
Later on "It's been confirmed by Neil Druckmann, his co-workers and the animator of the scene himself that Ellie and Riley were in love with each other and that the kiss was romantic", so, uh, we can close the case, bar the fact that I don't see any sort of romantic connection on Ellie's site, and Riley is simply very drunk.
You played the game already, know what happens before that scene?

This is an openly made statement. Have you never heard it?
Perhaps you've never heard of 'the future is female"? (where that comes from is interesting as well
When I google "Stop sleeping with the enemy, and turn to other women for sexual love as well as for intellectual companionship and emotional support" The first thing I see is "Is there such a thing as “Islamic feminism”? | 5Pillars" Is some Islamic conspiracy where you want to take this? No, How about we don't go down your rabbit hole if insanity.

llien

Why does promiscuity need to be subtle?
Women need be promiscuous to... achieve equality I guess, the woker the series, the higher chance of seeing that (e.g. Shameless series).
Good luck fighting mother nature and, well, I've noted it only because it is a standard pack of the said "SJW package", together with notable absence of white dudes.

Relevance to consent?
SJW's doesn't come in "a la carte" packages.

Please stop applying your own conservative morals
I'm not conservative, but is "keep your body fluids to yourself" a conservative idea nowadays?
Does one have to share 'em, to be "progressive"? Just curious.

You aren't a dev on this game...
So how dare you criticize it! Yeah, works sometimes. Not today.

conspiracy theory package
You have yet to spell out exactly which of my claims is a "conspiracy".

If Druckmann is so pro feminist when why, as you point out, was he being criticised by well known SJW sites?
I have no idea what you're even trying to imply here.
Ok, let me rephrase it: Druckmann decided "enlightened ones" know better. The rest comes from the "enlightened" ones, not him, don't blame him for things he had not done.
Since when "being a feminist" white male meant one wouldn't be criticized? Besides, trailer was mainly criticized for violence against humans that are not male.

You played the game already, know what happens before that scene?
That is allegedly based on D's words.

When I google "Stop sleeping with the enemy..."
Oh, wow.
Give me a few mins (and welcome to planet Earth).

llien

Feminist Initiative (party, Sweden)

Fi received 3.1% of the vote in the 2014 general election,

The party went public with much public approval. 5% of the population said the feminist party most assuredly had their vote – clearing the hurdle to be met for political parties to get into the Riksdag – the parliament of Sweden. Upwards of 20-25% of people said they would consider voting for the party – very impressive numbers for a nation with multiple major political parties. This wave of support was bolstered by the media, who praised the movement for advancing a progressive agenda based on feminism.

Buoyed by this support, the party began to advance an increasingly aggressive agenda. While their leader Schyman had previously espoused support for a “man tax” that would purely be used to fund female-only shelters, she once again began to talk about the advancing this tax. The rhetoric heated up when some members began to publically call for sex to be based purely on verbal consent, a law like the policy on sexual conduct at Antioch College.

However, the real impetus – being anti-male – began to seep through. What kicked off the public’s souring on the party started with the release of the movie “The Gender War.” This movie described in detail how radical and how anti-male shelters for women are in Sweden. A feminist activist in the movie stated that half of women in Sweden are victims of male violence, a clearly false claim. Further complicating matters was a positive reference to the SCUM Manifesto – most specifically the quote, “To call a man an animal is to flatter him: he’s a machine, a walking dildo.” The director of Sweden’s women’s shelther, Under Von Wachenfeldt, agreed with statement, saying: “Yes, man is an animal. Don’t you agree?”

522-Tina-01.jpg

Tiina Rosenburg gave a speech at the conference, which both was met with thunderous approval and disgust from convention attenders and the media. Her speech was famous for her exhortation that women who sleep with men are “traitors to their gender.”

That be said, it's not her own words, it's a quote. BBC has a great documentary on "radical" feminism (which, in most aspects, like sex negativism, is mainstream now):

MagnesG

Banned
Feminist Initiative (party, Sweden)

Fi received 3.1% of the vote in the 2014 general election,

The party went public with much public approval. 5% of the population said the feminist party most assuredly had their vote – clearing the hurdle to be met for political parties to get into the Riksdag – the parliament of Sweden. Upwards of 20-25% of people said they would consider voting for the party – very impressive numbers for a nation with multiple major political parties. This wave of support was bolstered by the media, who praised the movement for advancing a progressive agenda based on feminism.

Buoyed by this support, the party began to advance an increasingly aggressive agenda. While their leader Schyman had previously espoused support for a “man tax” that would purely be used to fund female-only shelters, she once again began to talk about the advancing this tax. The rhetoric heated up when some members began to publically call for sex to be based purely on verbal consent, a law like the policy on sexual conduct at Antioch College.

However, the real impetus – being anti-male – began to seep through. What kicked off the public’s souring on the party started with the release of the movie “The Gender War.” This movie described in detail how radical and how anti-male shelters for women are in Sweden. A feminist activist in the movie stated that half of women in Sweden are victims of male violence, a clearly false claim. Further complicating matters was a positive reference to the SCUM Manifesto – most specifically the quote, “To call a man an animal is to flatter him: he’s a machine, a walking dildo.” The director of Sweden’s women’s shelther, Under Von Wachenfeldt, agreed with statement, saying: “Yes, man is an animal. Don’t you agree?”

522-Tina-01.jpg

Tiina Rosenburg gave a speech at the conference, which both was met with thunderous approval and disgust from convention attenders and the media. Her speech was famous for her exhortation that women who sleep with men are “traitors to their gender.”

That be said, it's not her own words, it's a quote. BBC has a great documentary on "radical" feminism (which, in most aspects, like sex negativism, is mainstream now):

Let's hope it doesn't to come genocide happening before these groups dwindling down. They don't really deserve any kind 'protection' anymore, seeing how entitled they've become.

All of this is so wrong and fucked up, I wonder when does this starts, what mistake that came to this.

petran79

Banned
Source...? I don't really think metics would condemn at all. Sex with a pentakosiomedimnoi mentor could help a lot to get citizenship.

There were laws by Solon protecting youths from lovers.
Pimps that used youths of free citizen parents were punished by death.
Homosexuality was punishable by law in many cases. Either some rights were revoked or in more serious cases they were punishable by death.

Read excerpts of orator Aeschines who explains it in more detail.

stickkidsam

He's permabanned, so I hope that answers your question.
I'd say that's a little much (though I don't know how many posts they had like that).

That small bit of irony aside, this place has made a hell of a turnaround since the great migraintion. Getting to see people I disagree with and people I agree with consistently is refreshing as hell.

I could imagine the old Kratos smashing a boy to get a nut and then getting questioned about only to kill the person questioning him.

Whitesnake

Banned
He's permabanned, so I hope that answers your question.

He wasn’t actually discussing anything.

He basically said “this community sucks”, which is doesn’t add to the conversation and is especially when his account history is as recent and sparse as it is.

His ban message says as much.

If people were banned simply for being contrarian dicks,I can guarantee you would’ve been permabanned a long time ago.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I mean, if the mods know his ip and he is repeat offender that's fine. If not, that permanent does not seem excessive to anyone else? Why not a 6 month or 1 year ban? 15 years?

Last edited:

stickkidsam

I mean, if the mods know his ip and he is repeat offender that's fine. If not, that permanent does not seem excessive to anyone else? Why not a 6 month or 1 year ban? 15 years?
I'm right there with you that it is excessive to perma ban someone over one negative meta comment. Everyone should be given a fair shake.

I want to give the mods the benefit of doubt though considering how much better this place is run now. If it had just been any random person I'd imagine they'd just give them a 3 day ban tops.

Top Bottom