• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Laugh with jaffe - Kratos Confirmed Bisexual (Prank)

zeorhymer

"Ok, let me make this clear cause some of y'all are clearly too dumb to understand when you are being trolled: "

Best tweet eva.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Lmao NeoGaf is becoming the other side of what they used to be in the past ( from SJWs to edgy Red pilled contrarians) its quite funny to watch. Its a hive mind all over again. I wonder how long it will take for this idealogical version of NeoGaf to implode like the last one.

Not likely really as there's no "moderation" expunging people who don't toe the party line, and for the most part people here are less ideologically motivated than just cynical about the current skewing of discourse towards so-called progressive causes.

Geki-D

Banned
Which of those 4 statements are factually wrong?
Did you forget "5) She sexually assaulted Ellie"? Unless you think coming on to someone is automatically "sexual assault", you have to be reaching for the moon to come to that conclusion.
Dude, the scene of that boy trying to flirt and then the lesbian kiss was so cringey it was straight off from a SJW fantasy (exactly what Neil Druckmann is).
Ok but that wasn't what I asked. You've yet to say how it's "propaganda" or "forced". And " lulz coz it's cringey" is still your personal feeling.

You also dodged the actual question in my post:
How can you show gay characters kissing in a game without it being any of those things to you?
I wonder why... 🤔

Last edited:

Wwg1wga

Make sense now, look at the t-shirt.
maxresdefault.jpg

llien

Did you forget "5) She sexually assaulted Ellie"? Unless you think coming on to someone is automatically "sexual assault", you have to be reaching for the moon to come to that conclusion.

So, while this is true:

1) The girl was in a relationship with a guy
2) the girl was drunk
3) The girl knew that protagonist was homosexual
4) She found it appropriate to kiss her in front of others, including own boyfriend

This is "I saw a drunk girl (who, I recall from Title Something proceedings, cannot control herself) who is in straight relationships with a guy, sexually assault (?) a girl, who she knew was homosexual, in front of... everyone, I guess. " like someone watched another trailer, because you somehow find the kiss to be appropriate, right?

Would you mind elaborating how, on planet earth "we are not in romantic relationships or on a date in anything even remotely hinting at consent, I just feel like I wanna kiss ya, and who fucks what you think, you are homosexual so you must enjoy my attention" is not a sexual assault?

If it helps, try replacing drunk girl with a drunk dude.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Would you mind elaborating how, on planet earth "we are not in romantic relationships or on a date in anything even remotely hinting at consent, I just feel like I wanna kiss ya, and who fucks what you think, you are homosexual so you must enjoy my attention" is not a sexual assault?
lol You act like she grabbed her out of nowhere in a drunken rage, pinned her down and forced a kiss on her whilst Ellie was struggling to get away. Everything in their body language is pointing towards consent from Ellie, and whilst the other girl is drunk, she clearly isn't fucking pissed either. You also have no idea what history these characters have with one another which could play a big part in how this scene comes about. This is ND we're talking about, where they actually know how to write stuff.

Please point to the timestamp where Ellie is clearly showing signs that the other girl's actions are making her uncomfortable and she's wishing this stopped. And I mean the other girl's actions, not her embarrassment to be seen with another girl caused by the people around her.

I have to admit, of all the dumb shit I've heard about this trailer "It's sexual assault" is a new one on me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

If it helps, try replacing drunk girl with a drunk dude.
Is this what all of this is about?; You're trying to pull a "Well if it was a man...!" gotcha? Sorry bro, don't work. If it was a male character I'd still be perfectly fine with it. Why wouldn't I? Nothing in the scene is wrong, unless you'd rather they sit down and sign consent forms?

Jon Neu

Banned
Ok but that wasn't what I asked. You've yet to say how it's "propaganda" or "forced". And " lulz coz it's cringey" is still your personal feeling.

You also dodged the actual question in my post:

So the creator of a game that has previously stated his SJW ideas, puts a trailer in which a scene that seems to be taken literally of a SJW fantasy plays out, but you still don't want to see it.

And at the same time that you can't see that, you see homophobia in everybody.

Funny.

Whitesnake

Banned
I don’t understand why people just throw random characters in gay pride gear.

Kratos’s defining character trait right up until the events of the latest game is that he’s angry all the time and he’ll brutally kill gods and armies, whether they’re innocent or not, for getting in his way. He was doing that long before he started doing it for revenge.

Is that the person people want as an icon of “queer pride”?

Was Genghis Khan a “queer icon”?

I honestly don’t understand.

Geki-D

Banned
So the creator of a game that has previously stated his SJW ideas, puts a trailer in which a scene that seems to be taken literally of a SJW fantasy plays out, but you still don't want to see it.

We got GAF's Muhammad Ali over here.
giphy.gif

Ask him questions, he' gonna duck 'n' dive that shit. Want him to clarify his point?; whoosh, that shit just got dodged!

Guess I'll try one last time: How can you show gay characters kissing in a game without it being any of those things ("a feat in itself, a political statement, something it had to be done, confrontative") to you?

Also how is the kiss in the trailer any of those things ("a feat in itself, a political statement, something it had to be done, confrontative")?

As to what the devs said, it doesn't even matter in till you can say why gay people kissing is political and what political party gay people kissing is promoting. I'd also like to know what the opposing political party is and why they wouldn't be cool with gay people kissing/do you support them seeing as you're clearly against the "political party of gay people kissing"?

Oh yeah, you were the "Propaganda" & "Indoctrination" guy too. So gay people kissing, I guess the rest *might* answer the propaganda part but how is showing them kiss "Indoctrination"? By who, aimed at who?

All of these questions are based off of stuff you've said in this thread. If they're making these claims and standing behind these positions, surely you can back them up and explain them, right?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it is funny how "bi" and "lesbian" are to him just terms to fling around in order to make certain people mad. that kinda shows how serious he takes the cause. it's a useful way for him to feel superior about himself.

what an insanely dumb tweet to even make. he flippantly uses LGBTQ as a joke, in an attempt to troll bigots, revealing himself to be utterly clueless.

i imagine he got as much shit from LGBTQ people upset with him using them as a prop as he did from actual right wingers. suits him.

Geki-D

Banned
it is funny how "bi" and "lesbian" are to him just terms to fling around in order to make certain people mad. that kinda shows how serious he takes the cause. it's a useful way for him to feel superior about himself.

what an insanely dumb tweet to even make. he flippantly uses LGBTQ as a joke, in an attempt to troll bigots, revealing himself to be utterly clueless.

i imagine he got as much shit from LGBTQ people upset with him using them as a prop as he did from actual right wingers. suits him.
Yeah, Jaffe was being pretty shitty. The guy is clearly a reactionary and doesn't think too much before he says something, and we can love him for that but when you're known as the creator of a game as famous as GoW, you should probably tread a bit more carefully before you set out to "troll" anyone because trolls generally look like idiots no matter what. Especially when it's in regards to such a hot topic known to divide people. I doubt the guy, in his heart of hearts, meant to cause harm but he's opened himself up to some pretty legit criticism.

I'd be interested to know what Sony makes of all of this going on with their IP. No doubt the PR department is watching, with bated breath, hoping this doesn't turn into a giant shitstorm they have to comment on. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
We got GAF's Muhammad Ali over here.
giphy.gif

Ask him questions, he' gonna duck 'n' dive that shit. Want him to clarify his point?; whoosh, that shit just got dodged!

I forgot for a second that you were the guy inventing Gaytopia and that everybody in the thread is homophobic.

Guess I'll try one last time: How can you show gay characters kissing in a game without it being any of those things ("a feat in itself, a political statement, something it had to be done, confrontative") to you?

You can start by not making the fact that they are lesbian as the more important part of the entire trailer. Also by not having a token male losing the love game to a lesbian. Also not having the ridiculous victimization and female power fantasy in the dialogue: every guy in this room is staring at you. I'm just a girl, not a threat. They should feel terrified.

All coming from a literal SJW who is proud of bringing SJW into it's games. But you somehow have decided to ignore it because you just want play dumb and act like there isn't an obvious political propaganda fueling the game.

Are you also unaware that most american movies are filled with pro USA propaganda?

I want to know the exact level of delusion and hipocrisy I'm dealing with.

Jon Neu

Banned
I'd be interested to know what Sony makes of all of this going on with their IP. No doubt the PR department is watching, with bated breath, hoping this doesn't turn into a giant shitstorm they have to comment on. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Hahahaha, dude, can you be more out of touch?

Sony is already censoring games based on this same type of politics. They are fucking loving this shit.

Geki-D

Banned
You can start by not making the fact that they are lesbian as the more important part of the entire trailer.
How is this the case? How is it anything more than establishing Ellie has a love interest that will motivate her through this tale of revenge? What if her relationship with this character is actually important? Would it have been acceptable if the other character was male? How exactly can they show the scene without it being "the most important" thing in the trailer? Why are you literally incapable of answering the question of how can 2 gay characters kiss in a game trailer without you lumping all of this badge onto it? We already know Ellie is a lesbian, giving her a love interest that's, you know, a women, is a no-brainer.
Also by not having a token male losing the love game to a lesbian.
lol What? Did this hurt you right in your manhood? "To a lesbian", damn son, dat undertone, doe. Why is this even important? Is this the incel hot take on the trailer? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Also not having the ridiculous victimization and female power fantasy in the dialogue: every guy in this room is staring at you. I'm just a girl, not a threat. They should feel terrified.
A video game that's a power fantasy? Surely not! The dialogue is a tie-in to the next part of the trailer where Ellie is killing people, it seems pretty suiting. Who is this line even meant to be "victimising"? Men? Did this line hurt your manhood too?

All coming from a literal SJW who is proud of bringing SJW into it's games. But you somehow have decided to ignore it because you just want play dumb and act like there isn't an obvious political propaganda fueling the game.
You've still to say how gay people kissing is political and every answer you gave is about how the trailer made you feel. Your main position is the politics yet besides just stating it's political, you in no way address the apparently politics. Yet another dodge, from the artful dodger.

Are you also unaware that most american movies are filled with pro USA propaganda?
Wait, are we talking about "Most American movies" or TLOU2? I'm pretty sure we're talking about TLOU2 right now. You trying to add some pivots to your dodges?

I want to know the exact level of delusion and hipocrisy I'm dealing with.
Pretty funny coming from a guy who is clearly having a lot of trouble to actually explain his positions. When asked how gay people kissing is political replying with "Because it just obviously is!" and being utterly incapable to explain it beyond that isn't really doing much to show you're not entrenched in your own delusion. You're just like a flat Earther pointing at a NASA image and saying "It's GCI! Look at it! It's obvious!". Start by saying what politics it promotes, why they're bad and what politics it opposes and why they're good. I get that you usually drive-by shitpost on stuff like this so having your feet held to the fire is an alien concept for you.

Sony is already censoring games based on this same type of politics. They are fucking loving this shit.
Yeah man, it's all a conspiracy, they're all in on it. Jaffe saying Kratos is Bi but then saying he's not pleases Sony greatly... ...For some reason...

Well done, you managed to actually try to answer something for once (though you again dodged the rest). Protip, if someone asks me what color car I want, and I reply with "Not red", well yes I have technically answered the question though my answer only leads to another one. When I ask how you can have to 2 gay characters kiss in a trailer without you perceiving it as political, by saying "Don't make it important" is technically an answer but it only raises more questions because of how vague you are on everything else. Nice try, though. You'll have this discussion shit down in no time.

Jon Neu

Banned
How is this the case? How is it anything more than establishing Ellie has a love interest that will motivate her through this tale of revenge? What if her relationship with this character is actually important? Would it have been acceptable if the other character was male? How exactly can they show the scene without it being "the most important" thing in the trailer? Why are you literally incapable of answering the question of how can 2 gay characters kiss in a game trailer without you lumping all of this badge onto it? We already know Ellie is a lesbian, giving her a love interest that's, you know, a women, is a no-brainer.

It can happen, but you act as if that's the only red flag.

Coming from Neil Druckmann, we already know the game has a political agenda.

lol What? Did this hurt you right in your manhood? "To a lesbian", damn son, dat undertone, doe. Why is this even important? Is this the incel hot take on the trailer? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Hahaha, what?

I didn't expected you to fall that fast to the ad hominems. I guess I underestimated your desesperation and the vitriolic nature of your agenda.

A video game that's a power fantasy? Surely not! The dialogue is a tie-in to the next part of the trailer where Ellie is killing people, it seems pretty suiting. Who is this line even meant to be "victimising"? Men? Did this line hurt your manhood too?

The dialogue it's all about they being lesbians and "poor women" than later turn to be super powerful. Victimization, demonization of the guys that were looking at them and the classical feminist fantasy of women being super mega badass and strong.

You seem to have a weird obsession with manhoods, by the way.

You've still to say how gay people kissing is political and every answer you gave is about how the trailer made you feel. Your main position is the politics yet besides just stating it's political, you in no way address the apparently politics. Yet another dodge, from the artful dodger.

It's funny how you claim I'm the one dodging by dodging all the time everything that you don't like. At this point it's already fair to call it your classical hypocrisy at play.

Wait, are we talking about "Most American movies" or TLOU2? I'm pretty sure we're talking about TLOU2 right now

Hahaha, "good" dodge!

Pretty funny coming from a guy who is clearly having a lot of trouble to actually explain his positions. When asked how gay people kissing is political replying with "Because it just obviously is!" and being utterly incapable to explain it beyond that isn't really doing much to show you're not entrenched in your own delusion. You're just like a flat Earther pointing at a NASA image and saying "It's GCI! Look at it! It's obvious!". Start by saying what politics it promotes, why they're bad and what politics it opposes and why they're good. I get that you usually drive-by shitpost on stuff like this so having your feet held to the fire is an alien concept for you.

Now you dodge by repeating the same thing over and over again, impressive.

Again, you are incapable of seeing the obvious agenda of the game (a game made by someone with a public agenda well defined), yet you are so happy to call everybody in the thread homophobic. Which by the way already shows that you perfectly understand the agenda at play, you are just happy with that agenda and therefore you are defending it by doing exactly the same bully antics someone like Neil Druckmann or any other SJW would do, calling people homophobic or questioning their "manhood" (how progressive!) for daring to point out the obvious agenda that you are defending with so much vitriol because you are emotionally invested with.

But the only one you are fooling here it's yourself.

Yeah man, it's all a conspiracy, they're all in on it. Jaffe saying Kratos is Bi but then saying he's not pleases Sony greatly... ...For some reason...

Talking about LGTBIBETAGAMMA related to Sony's franchises? They absolutely love it, they already do that themselves.

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
But what if there's a very touching moment in the sequel where he kisses a man in front of his son? That would be an epic win and a HUGE step forward for LGBTQIA+ rights!
I think you missed a few letters and symbols, it's 2019 after all, where are dog people represented you fucking bigot?

DiscoJer

Kratos is ancient Greek; it would have been very unusual if he were not. It was a fairly big part of their culture.

llien

Is this what all of this is about?

Burring "no no, it's not an assault" point behind vague generic "I don't feel I can defend it, so let me hide" was bad enough, please do not turn it into outright pathetic.

You also have no idea what history these characters have with one another which could play a big part in how this scene comes about.
Wrong. We know she's there with somebody else.
The "you are homosexual, so you should enjoy my attention anywhere" is right there, in flashy red.

You act like she grabbed her out of nowhere in a drunken rage, pinned her down and forced a kiss on her whilst Ellie was struggling to get away.
Please point to the timestamp where Ellie is clearly showing signs that the other girl's actions are making her uncomfortable and she's wishing this stopped.
Wow, are you for real?
For starters, she does look uncomfortable, but "no signs of regret" afterwards proves assault didn't take place??

Geki-D

Banned
It can happen, but you act as if that's the only red flag.

Coming from Neil Druckmann, we already know the game has a political agenda.
Still gonna cry "political agenda" without quantifying what politics it supports and opposes? Why Am I not surprised...

Still not gonna say how a trailer can have 2 gay characters kiss without you lumping all of your perceived political baggage on it? Why Am I not surprised...

The dialogue it's all about they being lesbians and "poor women" than later turn to be super powerful. Victimization, demonization of the guys that were looking at them and the classical feminist fantasy of women being super mega badass and strong.

You seem to have a weird obsession with manhoods, by the way.
This is literally your bizarre personal interpretation of how the dialogue makes you feel and nothing more. You want to talk about weird obsessions, maybe you want to develop more on the apparent victim complex you have. Do you feel like "feminists" are out to get you personally? Have lesbians taken "all the good women" away from you?

It's funny how you claim I'm the one dodging by dodging all the time everything that you don't like. At this point it's already fair to call it your classical hypocrisy at play.
Like what? What the devs said? Okay, here's the thing my duderino, I'm perfectly happy to admit that this game might be the ultimate SJW fantasy and all of your political agenda conspiracy theories are true. Thing is till the game comes out I can't judge that but what I can judge is the trailer and nothing in that points towards any of these conspiracies you're going on about being true, not unless you can explain why 2 gay characters kissing is political, towards what party, against which other. You've said it's propaganda, but refused to explain that, you've said it's indoctrination, again, refused to explain that too. You're going to levy some pretty big accusations towards the trailer but are totally incapable of backing them up or even trying to explain them? Yeah, I call BS on that.

Ultimately though I'm for devs making whatever the fuck they want, that was sort of a big part of GG. If they want to put politics in, so be it so long as it doesn't make the plot incoherent. The funny thing is, I could give you a better reason why Druckmann's politics might affect the game, and it has nothing to do with "gays are icky".

Hahaha, "good" dodge!
lol? It's totally irrelevant to what we're talking about. Nice try, though.

Now you dodge by repeating the same thing over and over again, impressive.
What? How is "repeating the same thing" a dodge? I get that you really want to go for the "hypocrite" angle but you're doing a pretty poor job of it. If you weren't dodging in the first place, I wouldn't have to repeat my questions over and over. Nice try, again, though.

Again, you are incapable of seeing the obvious agenda of the game (a game made by someone with a public agenda well defined), yet you are so happy to call everybody in the thread homophobic. Which by the way already shows that you perfectly understand the agenda at play, you are just happy with that agenda and therefore you are defending it by doing exactly the same bully antics someone like Neil Druckmann or any other SJW would do, calling people homophobic or questioning their "manhood" (how progressive!) for daring to point out the obvious agenda that you are defending with so much vitriol because you are emotionally invested with.

But the only one you are fooling here it's yourself.
It's just obvious, so obvious you can't even explain it without just saying 'it's obvious". The NASA images are fake, it's just obvious and if you can't see it you've been duped by the globe Earth conspiracy. BTW, I'm not calling everyone homophobic, just people like you who don't want gay people in games homophobic, for obvious reasons. In another post I did actually make a distinction between actual homophobes and people who are so brainwashed by their "Anti-SJW" cult they're unknowingly homophobes by proxy. But when you post belters like this:
LGTBIBETAGAMMA
Yeah, I think you got a problem with the gays, dude.

Oh yeah, and Sony don't hate gay people. What monsters! But what exactly does that have to do with Jaffe saying Kratos is bi then saying he's not? You realize the shitstorm I was talking about would come from the retraction, and not Jaffe saying Kratos is bi, right?

Wrong. We know she's there with somebody else.
Who? Ellie is just there and the other girl is too, the did understand the guy was her ex, right?
Wow, are you for real?
For starters, she does look uncomfortable, but "no signs of regret" afterwards proves assault didn't take place??
None before, during, after. I notice the lack of time stamp and you not saying at what point Ellie wants the other girl to stop is a good sign you got nothing. She looks uncomfortable because she blatantly says she feels everyone is looking at them. I asked at which point the other girl's actions make her obviously uncomfortable (not the other people around them or Ellie's own insecurities about being the center of action) and where Ellie is showing signs she wants her to stop (telling her so, trying to break away...).

I'm also wondering, besides you, is anyone else even trying to push this nonsensical argument? Is this something only you can see? Is it "just obvious"?

Last edited:

llien

None before, during, after
What kind of regret could one show before an the event causing it?
I love how she is showing no regret afterwards, merely "feels uncomfortable".

I asked at which point the other girl's actions make her obviously uncomfortable....
When she kissed her, apparently.
And "let me take chances, perhaps she will like it" is not how consent works, I was told.
Or does it?

Is this something only you can see?
Oh, a good try, but won't work.
There are concrete points being discussed, not "do you find this color more bluish or greenish" sort of personal opinions.

Geki-D

Banned
What kind of regret could one show before an the event causing it?
Unwillingness to be led off by the girl? I also said during so breaking off when the other girl puts her arms around her? Not smiling and obviously being happy when then other girl puts her arms around her? Turning her head away when the other girl goes in for the kiss? After the first kiss (because the other girl stops at one point) not kissing her back? Not being happy after? Telling her to stop, saying this isn't what she wants... all that jazz. Please show me at what point Ellie does any of these things.

When she kissed her, apparently.
Gonna need more explanation on that, dawg. Ellie kisses her back, doesn't push away, is happy after. So where is it not what she wants?

And "let me take chances, perhaps she will like it" is not how consent works, I was told.
Or does it?
Yikes. I sort of suspect you're just pulling a poe right now (seriously, it's aimed at the wrong person) and I hope I'm right. Hard to be believe such prudish people still exist and can operate in the real world. Maybe you did literally want them to sign consent forms? But to answer your question, trying to kiss someone then stopping and having them kiss you back is how consent works.

There are concrete points being discussed
lol I'm sorry man, there really aren't. I'm sure in your head this is a bullet proof argument, or you're trying to lead to some poe gotcha, but your argument is utter insanity. The reason I'm asking if anyone else is pushing this angle is to show it's something that exists only in your head because literally no one else could interpret what we see in the trailer as "sexual assault". And everyone else isn't wrong and only you hold the truth, it's just a dumb position to take.

llien

Unwillingness to be led off by the girl?
We are talking about the kiss. She could not have regretted the kiss, before it happened.
Her (actually absent, but let's pretend it was there) willingness to dance, doesn't mean she wants to be kissed.

Not smiling and obviously being happy when then other girl puts her arms around her?
She's clearly feeling awkward all the way.
I like how far you went into rape apologism territory to justify this clip, chuckle.

Turning her head away when the other girl goes in for the kiss?
You mean lack of "turn head away" means consent to kiss?

Maybe you did literally want them to sign consent forms?
By today's SJW norms (which were clearly accepted as the only truth there is, by Naughty Dog), that's a clear sexual assault.
Oh, and so is smearing someone cheek with own sweat like that.
It doesn't matter whether victim is actively protesting or not.

...literally no one else could interpret...
In other words "7 billion humans agree I'm right, you must be wrong".
Could we leave them alone, chuckle? Unless you are Boutros Boutros-Ghali. :)

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
By today's SJW norms (which were clearly accepted as the only truth there is, by Naughty Dog),
Yeah, so the whole thing is a poe argument you don't actually believe and neither do I so arguing about it is utterly pointless.

llien

...argument you don't actually believe...
I didn't think it was confusing, but since it is, let me elaborate.

Say you are hard line pro-lifer.
I'd disagree with your position.
But if you'd push for an actual abortion in an actual case, I'd point out that your position is inconsistent.

I don't need to share your opinion to do that. The same applies to SJW "consent" standards. I don't need to agree with them being reasonable, to point out they are not followed.

And last, but not least, the girl in question is a creep even by relaxed standards. She shouldn't be banned for life from social media or lose her job and never be hired for it, but someone should explain to her that smearing people with own sweat, or kissing them, when they feel vulnerable, or getting drunk, when you can't control yourself, is not the best idea. Oh, and being open to homosexuals doesn't change that fact. In fact, it's the most pathetic line of reasoning I could imagine: "I'm with marginalized group, above criticism".

Geki-D

Banned
Say you are hard line pro-lifer.
I'd disagree with your position.
But if you'd push for an actual abortion in an actual case, I'd point out that your position is inconsistent.

I don't need to share your opinion to do that. The same applies to SJW "consent" standards. I don't need to agree with them being reasonable, to point out they are not followed.
Of course you're assuming to know what ND's position on any of this is. You're taking the position that "SJW" is this uniform thing where they agree on every point, the same position on everything no matter what. And yet the mere existence of the trailer you reckon could -in the most contrived way possible- be seen as sexual assault is actually proof that ND don't have this extreme view on consent more than it shows they do. Why would consent obsessed SJWs write such a creep and not have their "empowered female protagonist" point it out or do anything to even show it's wrong?

It's almost as if ND don't hold the values you think they hold... :pie_thinking:

llien

Of course you're assuming to know what ND's position on any of this is.
There was a video about how they were hiring people to work on that thing and what not.
It's not pure assumptions, although a number of clues are in this awkward video itself.

You're taking the position that "SJW" is this uniform thing where they agree on every point, the same position on everything no matter what.
You are regarding the movement as if it is a group open for debates.
The "discussion" in those circles mostly resembles girl vs girl bullying.
From Feminist Sex Wars (where #taliban won) to transgender discussion.

Disagree with the bigger mob and don't hide that? Prepare to be ostracized, your speech banned, your persona denounced. Not even for disagreeing, for merely asking questions.

And yet the mere existence of the trailer you reckon could -in the most contrived way possible- be seen as sexual assault is actually proof that ND don't have this extreme view on consent more than it shows they do.
Uh, not more than MK developers giving in to #taliban, forgetting to hide male skin means they are not sex negative, chuckle.

Of course they, themselves are not. But those who dictate them what to do are.

Why would consent obsessed SJWs write such a creep and not have their "empowered female protagonist" point it out or do anything to even show it's wrong?
Because while doing "stop sleeping with the 'enemy'" they overlooked it.

"Stop sleeping with the "enemy,"and turn to other women for sexual love as well as forintellectual companionship and emotional support."

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
There was a video about how they were hiring people to work on that thing and what not.
It's not pure assumptions, although a number of clues are in this awkward video itself.
I'm gonna want to see receipts on ND's position on consent. Unless it's "just obvious"?

You are regarding the movement as if it is a group open for debates.
The "discussion" in those circles mostly resembles girl vs girl bullying.
From Feminist Sex Wars (where #taliban won) to transgender discussion.

Disagree with the bigger mob and don't hide that? Prepare to be ostracized, your speech banned, your persona denounced. Not even for disagreeing, for merely asking questions.
I'm gonna want to see receipts on ND taking part in any of this, though how it's relevant to ND's position on consent is beyond me. Duckmann might be all for diversity & inclusivity but I've yet to hear his position on consent. Sorry buddy, the NPC meme is funny and all but in the real world people actually have nuanced views on stuff. Whilst you're at it maybe show me where ND was banned from this "SJW conglomerate" for the sexual assault in this trailer?

I don't even know who you're arguing with on this topic, talk about the NPC meme, we got a classic "us Vs. them" script in play here. "Is ok with gay people kissing in a trailer = agrees with everything SJWs say", how about no.

Uh, not more than MK developers giving in to #taliban, forgetting to hide male skin means they are not sex negative, chuckle.
lol How is this even relevant to what I said? Why are Anti-SJWs always masters of the dodge & pivot? You're yet again assuming that being ok with gay characters kissing means I must be ok with Netherrealm's prudishness. I think you need to wipe away that anti-SJW kool aid off of your chin and stop seeing the world through your indoctrinated lens of "the culture war". Not everything is black & white.

Because while doing "stop sleeping with the 'enemy'" they overlooked it.

"Stop sleeping with the "enemy,"and turn to other women for sexual love as well as for intellectual companionship and emotional support."
But those who dictate them what to do are.
Gotta love when it starts to come down to conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

llien

I'm gonna want to see receipts on ND's position on consent. Unless it's "just obvious"?
As with most intolerant groups, there is no taking only "some" of it.

I'm gonna want to see receipts on ND taking part in any of this
ND as what, chuckle?
Haven't you seen the enlightened ND developer, taking in the right people from a set of "marginalized groups" to work on stuff and all?

Duckmann might be all for diversity & inclusivity but I've yet to hear his position on consent
Ah, so you've seen him.

Is ok with gay people kissing in a trailer
It's not what we've witnessed in a trailer.
What's there is a not so subtle hint at promiscuity (good luck with that) and "accepting homosexuality" that went to far ignoring basic human norms, like keep your body liquids to yourself.

Do we need to search the internet on what Duckmann thinks about the bolded part?

Whilst you're at it maybe show me where ND was banned from this "SJW conglomerate" for the sexual assault in this trailer?
As far as I understand that ND dude video (was it Duckmann?) it's directly dictated by the "enlightened ones". It is their mistake, not his.
So far, noticed was only the fact that clip shows violence against humans that are not male.

Later on "It's been confirmed by Neil Druckmann, his co-workers and the animator of the scene himself that Ellie and Riley were in love with each other and that the kiss was romantic", so, uh, we can close the case, bar the fact that I don't see any sort of romantic connection on Ellie's site, and Riley is simply very drunk.

Gotta love when it starts to come down to conspiracy theories.
This is an openly made statement. Have you never heard it?
Perhaps you've never heard of 'the future is female"? (where that comes from is interesting as well

Top Bottom