• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Laura Kate Dale: Grant Kirkhope is scoring the Rabbids Mario RPG for Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, that's something I'd have to have been kept a secret. Or even if Ubisoft didn't announce it (or Nintendo), it'd have been amazing to have listened to the game's trailer or footage and realise it ten seconds later.

rabbids-205-16x9.jpg

Beartruck

Never played much Rare from back in the day, but love him just from his appearance on gamegrumps. This game keeps sounding better.

Despite the fact I was already oddly optimistic on this game it's now justified itself completely.
Kirkhope doing the double next year, it's like Wise in 2014 all over again for my Rare nostalgia!

Oh man, I was already excited enough to see this game! I'm sure we'll be able to tell if he's doing the music or not immediately at the reveal :D

Yukinari

Grant must be making quite a bit of money between this, Yooka Laylee, Hat in Time, etc.

Hes a good choice but id have to hear the music and see the game first.

Piers

The problem is Rabbids suck and it feels like Nintendo are desperate if they're really giving these Minion-like characters the go-ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom