• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

duppolo

Why if i play Jungle with ratino from s to b i Win more game that if i play mid, top or support with the same Valutation? At low elo jungle is less important?

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i kind of really dig how riot just introduced a bm button into the game lol

it's so much fun spamming the lux icon and baiting ppl into ganks lol

Newt

After the game rhey San i play a- or b+ etc. But i win more games A.S. A support that in any other role, no Matter on my final score
Yeah, I wouldn't really worry about the rating system much. Just ignore it for the most part.

A lot of times the ratings won't even make sense.

57b0b237cd8d6f08694f77ff647053db.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i kinda like that everyone seems to be playing ryze off watching worlds and they all suck heh

also would be kind of nice to have more options but that's for other people, i'm good with what i got

PD3713M.png

jerd

Reverted the double damage to monsters and put in:
Ekko passive CD: 5 Seconds >>> 0 seconds vs minions and monsters
Will be deciding between the two later today."

I'd be fine with either

duppolo

Yeah, I wouldn't really worry about the rating system much. Just ignore it for the most part.

A lot of times the ratings won't even make sense.

SO i must be better at jungle that in other role? Sorry for spelling..fuckin italian autocorrect

drawkcaB

I'd be fine with either

The second one is better, at least for clearing (from my tests).

This change doesn't really push Ekko back to the jungle in a meaningful way, honestly. It's easy to hone in on the passive change and point to that and that killed jungle Ekko, but jungle Ekko suffered death through a thousand cuts when Riot was balancing top tank Ekko.

zkylon

zkylewd
should i build void staff or last whisper on corki

i end up doing neither since there's so many other good items for him but would be nice to know what math says

i've been mindlessly building sorc shoes on him which also feels weird

Newt

should i build void staff or last whisper on corki

i end up doing neither since there's so many other good items for him but would be nice to know what math says

i've been mindlessly building sorc shoes on him which also feels weird
Void staff, like 70% of his dmg is magic

It's kinda troll, but I kinda like Liandries Corki

zkylon

zkylewd
Void staff, like 70% of his dmg is magic

It's kinda troll, but I kinda like Liandries Corki
yeah that's what makes most sense to me too but i've seen last whisper built on him by pros and want to know if there's something to that

i kind of like corki, i just wish his laning wasn't so rough sometimes

hey guys, I'm still catching up on some of the new changes.

Is there a reason why the little honor wreaths that you see on the loading screens seem to come and go from game to game? is that just how they work?

Is there a reason why the little honor wreaths that you see on the loading screens seem to come and go from game to game? is that just how they work?

With the new honor system I think once you get honor level 3 you get a wreath based on how you were honored in your previous game. So yes, they come and go from game to game.

zkylon

zkylewd

the loading screen thingie represents that you got either 1 honor from a rando or 2 honors from your premades, and it looks nicer the higher your honor rank is (up to 5)

you can rank up your honor by just playing the game, although you rank faster if you get honored a lot (randos are worth more than premades). also you should honor people every game (within reason, sometimes i'm salty too heh) cos that means everyone gets a tiny honor bonus

you also get a ward at the end of the season based on which honor rank you ended up with

With the new honor system I think once you get honor level 3 you get a wreath based on how you were honored in your previous game. So yes, they come and go from game to game.

the loading screen thingie represents that you got either 1 honor from a rando or 2 honors from your premades, and it looks nicer the higher your honor rank is (up to 5)

you can rank up your honor by just playing the game, although you rank faster if you get honored a lot (randos are worth more than premades). also you should honor people every game (within reason, sometimes i'm salty too heh) cos that means everyone gets a tiny honor bonus

you also get a ward at the end of the season based on which honor rank you ended up with

gotcha. tyvm!

edit: new lux emote thing? gotta have it. new avy to match i think. let me get started.

Leezard

Lux emote is indeed fantastic. I bought the blitzcrank one too for the BM but the Lux emote is just so good in so many situations.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i kinda like that everyone seems to be playing ryze off watching worlds and they all suck heh

also would be kind of nice to have more options but that's for other people, i'm good with what i got

PD3713M.png

toxic

zkylon

zkylewd
QARh9wQ.png

i hate these kinds of games, there's so much action and kills i feel like i'm always going back to base and end up falling super behind in farm

also graves doesn't look like a good adc lol

Top Bottom