• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championship 2017 |SEP 23-NOV 4|

Leezard

Crushing the meta and getting two wins against skt. It's completely wild for a team that people thought wouldn't get out of their groups.

Kangi

I had a feeling this wasn't SKT's tournament and week 2 started reinforcing that but if they get knocked out by Misfits then oh man

Hmm... I'm unsure of this Alistar pick versus SKT's comp.

Edit: On second thought, MSF does have Cho/Sej. Everything is pretty much loaded into their Sivir. Sivir better be able to handle Ryze/J4 jumping on top.

Man MSF is really surprising me. They managed to turn around that bungled early game, and managed that baron contest really well.

Kangi

Ehh, if Misfits doesn't play super aggro, they just lose 5v5 teamfights like that.

Edit: SKT running into Sivir's infinite wave clear.

clemenx

Banned
They should just stall infinitely with Sivir and take their chances at a super lategame fight.

Otherwise start thinking about game 5

Not sure why they keep trying to blow up the Trundle.

Neol

Damn that dive really cost them that.

Essentially lost the game after 30 minutes. No way sivir gonna break through that frontline.

Game was more or less over after the failed T3 dive. Misfits teamfighting was extremely weak and was largely reliant on bursting down one target and winning the 5v4 and once it got to the point where Cho, Sej, and Karma damage isn't too threatening they couldn't pick fair fights anymore since Sivir's DPS pales in comparison to Trist and she had Ryze backing her up for DPS. At that point SKT just needs to 5 man and since Misfits' split push potential was not very good it was hard for Misfits to try and force them to do anything else.

GG game 5 it is. Not sure why you would use everything on Trundle.

Trundle was the only character exposing himself and the only thing that Misfit's team can do is try to burst down one person. The game was only going to get worse for them as the game went on and SKT's tanks got even harder to kill so their options were limited.

Top Bottom