• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championship 2017 |SEP 23-NOV 4|

In both games, when Fnatic tried to walk in on RNG while they were doing baron, Broxah walked behind the pit when he could've walked around in front of his team and put them in a very strong position to win the teamfight - in the game just there, Caps had RNG trapped against the wall, if only Broxah wanted to follow up.

And on the baron that RNG stole, I think Rekkles was at fault for breaking his silver bolts when the baron was at 1800 was jumped it down to 1k and smite range for Mlxg. Should have held off and let sOAZ and Broxah combo it from ~1500.

NSESN

RNG had some problems in game 2 and 3 but I still believe that they can beat SKT.
I hope c9 wins tomorrow. I want a western team in top 4.

I don't, they would be smashed by SSG while I believe WE would have better chances. I just want the Koreans to have tough opponents in the semis.

RNG had some problems in game 2 and 3 but I still believe that they can beat SKT.

I don't, they would be smashed by SSG while I believe WE would have better chances. I just want the Koreans to have tough opponents in the semis.

RNG's mid said in an interview that, based on scrims, WE looks better than them and he expects WE to win. So you'll probably get your wish. I doubt either team stands a chance again SSG though if their set against LZ wasn't a fluke. They looked incredible.

NSESN

RNG's mid said in an interview that, based on scrims, WE looks better than them and he expects WE to win. So you'll probably get your wish. I doubt either team stands a chance again SSG though if their set against LZ wasn't a fluke. They looked incredible.

It will all depen on what SSG appears, the group stage on or quater-finals one.

SSG systematically broke down LZ's gameplan and I think the latter lacked the experience and coaching to adapt. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke because they looked absolutely dominant. It'd be cool to have a non-Korean team to win, but really I just hope SKT doesn't win yet another Worlds haha.

shira

Faker take my belated energy

cHUsero.gif

3-2 win, damn F-god cutting it close this year. Korea might lose to Korea

tumblr_mq3aqm3gYs1ql6ucmo1_250.gif

shira

it's always gonna be korea but china is gonna give them a run for their money.

Dota is weird. China fucks around every other year

TI7
1. EU/Middle East
2. CN
3. CN
4. CN
5. CIS/Russia
6. CN

TI6
1. CN
2. NA/EU
3. NA
4. SEA
5. CN
6. South Korea

cHinzo

With the site going up in flames, if anyone wants an invite to the discord, hit me up with a PM.

If ya got a discord for the ResetEra, I would like an invite to that one. Just gonna try out both and see how it goes. I never went into the off-topic stuff, but used this site for reading gaming news and the CS:GO and LoL community threads. :/

donnaben

SKT this year did not look like the invincible team they have been in the last 4 worlds. Pretty sure Faker picked Galio almost every game this tournament other than the finals, but I wasn't able to watch the final. Did SSG just ban Galio or was SKT just trying something different?

Sol Mori

SKT this year did not look like the invincible team they have been in the last 4 worlds. Pretty sure Faker picked Galio almost every game this tournament other than the finals, but I wasn't able to watch the final. Did SSG just ban Galio or was SKT just trying something different?

Looks like it was actually SKT that banned Galio all 3 games.

WaterAstro

Wow, SKT lost so badly... welp.

I should see how SSG played because whatever they did to pull off their final stretch against LZ and SKT sounds amazing.

Regardless, grats to Ambition. I think he's the longest running player in LCK, right?

Top Bottom