• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Leak/Rumor] Kingdom Hearts - The story so far is coming to Nintendo Switch (June 6, 2020)

D.Final

Banned
Directly from Reddit and 4chan, it seems that a well-known retailer has put the game on the list of games available for Nintendo Switch.

D6XNvHW.jpg

If confirmed, it would be an excellent opportunity to have this collection on a portable console :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The Switch is getting a lot of last-gen ports. These two games are basically uprezzed PS2 games, right? I feel like the Switch could definitely handle these titles.

Now we just need them on PC.

Wunray

The Switch is getting a lot of last-gen ports. These two games are basically uprezzed PS2 games, right? I feel like the Switch could definitely handle these titles.

Yes to both of these. Would buy them twice.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Switch always for the Win!

God Bless the president of Nintendo whoever het is.

with the new president. things with Nintendo have improved a lot.

Last edited:

MAtgS

"The Story so Far" is 6 playable games, 1 of which was a Ground Zero-esque tech demo of KH3, Which would be a pretty big deal for Switch since that basically means KH3 itself can run on it.

Last edited:
Hm, on one hand I've never played KH2. On the other hand KH3 really sucked.

Anyway, if this is true, then either a Direct was leaked, or Nintendo missed a chance for a proper Direct.

H4ze

Oh well, maybe I will get to play the KH games on the switch for the first time, still bugs me I never played them.

D.Final

Banned

I also thought about the same thing. Given that in 2020 they will also arrive on Xbox, I think SE will also produce the portings of the saga for Switch and PC.

Pejo

You just know they're waiting to get every double/triple dipper they can before they announce PC version. SE has a weird fetish with doing that.

Quasicat

"The Story so Far" is 6 playable games, 1 of which was a Ground Zero-esque tech demo of KH3, Which would be a pretty big deal for Switch since that basically means KH3 itself can run on it.
I’m already in on KH for Switch, but KH3 would be an automatic day one purchase for me.

Vawn

Banned
As a lifelong Final Fantasy and Square fan, I want to like Kingdom Hearts. But I can't. The games are not good on any level. Boring gameplay with absolute horrible storytelling.

Top Bottom