• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Thats a 600 SKU then.

but i thought the whole reason people were buying an XB1X was because of the premium features?!?!?!?!?! so what differences does the cost of an elite controller make if you're gonna spend silly money on an XB1X?

all XB1X's should come with an elite controller imo.

not that i'll be buying it of course...

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
for what?

a different texture on the console and some green writing? ok then. some people have more money than sense it seems.

HardRojo

I'm still impressed by how small it is, considering how much it is packing inside. That's a great achievement from the engineering team. I'm interested in the XBO X, but not for $499, so maybe I'll get one a couple of years from now.

Panaphonics

Banned
Will it have any games this time?

Not meant as a troll just a playful jab, I am sad that compared to my vast Xbox 360 library, the Xbox One barely has any good exclusives.

It has a Lot of games. What are you talking about? It even Supports oversampling for 1080p tv owners

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I guess I will keep the pad, but I am not using that instead of my elite controller.

Wasn't the Day 1 Edition OG XB1 on shelves until January?

That's more than Day 1 BOOM!

I think you got my point. Not sure if people were forced to buy Day 1 editions all the way to January (I guess it sucks if that was the case). I know my cousin got one for Christmas that year and am pretty sure it wasn't Day 1. Anywho, I don't think the green lettering will deter someone determined to get an X early in the lifecycle, do you?

Colbert

Banned
Not sure about the design with that green text. Controller doesn't bother me as I play with an Elite controller anyway.

Honestly, I don't "hate" the way this looks but I would certainly prefer a plain model. If this is the "day one" SKU I'll end up getting it, but if it costs more for some reason I'll kindly pass.

RedAssedApe

Banned
day 1 should just be an xbone x themed elite controller packed in. might lower the brunt of that cost with some added value

I don't like it... the text that is.

Wonder if you can just wipe it off with some alcohol like people accidentally did when cleaning their OG day one controllers.

The texture is really cool. But I liked it when it was more monolithic as well.

sam12

They have really been on a roll with all the announcements this year, and to top it off now it comes with green letters that nobody wanted. Wonderful

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
I'm not a fan of the green text on the controller.

Does it come with this cheevo?

xbox-one-day-one-achievementxbox-one-day-1-preorder-achievement---the-xbox-me-z63xt32s.png

If you got that in 2013, it was because you pre-ordered a PS4.

I have a Zero Hour cheevo for being at the 360 launch party. That one actually means something to me.

Love the texture on the console...not a big fan of the lettering on the controller though. Looks like a crappy, obnoxious Photoshop job my nine year old would do, not unlike the PlayStation 3 lettering across the first gen Phat consoles.

Still buying day one though. :)

Top Bottom