• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Lichter

More pics:

EDIT:

The box art has leaked too:

DHjfk1KXcAAUHEy.jpg:large

Box art looks good IMO

OP:

It looks like Microsoft will incorporate the name of Project Scorpio in the console. According to various images that appeared on Twitter and on various German retailers, Xbox One X: Project Scorpio Edition will be the Day One version of the console. It looks like it has an amazing textured pattern on one side too. However, the star of the design has to be the ”Project Scorpio" in green letters on the front of the console and the controller. I can't wait to get my hands on it when it launches on November 7.

https://mspoweruser.com/xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-leaks-ahead-reveal/

That was an announcement for their Gamescom livestream I guess. /shrug

A "day one" edition for the launch of the One X.

The 'star of the design' is Project Scorpio in fuck ugly
piss green letters , ruining the minimalism and elegance of its design

Thanks but no thanks

So uh. How do I get one without that? I don't want tacky green text on my high end electronics. Video games look childish enough. This looks way worse.

Mediking

For the record... I could possibly see myself getting an Xbox One X if a ground breaking Fable was announced at a deal of like $420 or something.

Will it have any games this time?

Not meant as a troll just a playful jab, I am sad that compared to my vast Xbox 360 library, the Xbox One barely has any good exclusives.

Looks like they did the least, but at least it's not super tacky.

They should have thrown in an Elite controller or something. (Also, where's the second-gen Elite controller with Bluetooth?)

1. Remove it from the controller.
2. Adjust the text on the console so it's readable horizontally and make it only say "Scorpio".

Thanks.

JlNX

I like the texture a lot as it will stop the console looking like a plain black box, one of the reasons the S looks so good is the texture anyway.

I don't mind the text on the console, but it looks poorly tacked on for the controller.

It would be nice if the text would actually illuminate when the console turns on, too.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Will it have the 2tb drive? Kinda sucks to loose space with an upgrade

While I am already not planning on buying one at launch, This is enough for me to wait (Or buy a non Scorpio Branded one when that time comes). I don't associate the Scorpio branding with anything positive at this point.

Also, I hope for their case that these aren't on shelves months later like with Xbox One.

While I am already not planning on buying one at launch, This is enough for me to wait (Or buy a non Scorpio Branded one when that time comes). I don't associate the Scorpio branding with anything positive at this point.

Also, I hope for their case that these aren't on shelves months later like with Xbox One.

Maybe that's why they went with "Project Scorpio" rather than "Day One edition" lol

cakely

I'm not a fan of the green text on the controller.

Does it come with this cheevo?

xbox-one-day-one-achievementxbox-one-day-1-preorder-achievement---the-xbox-me-z63xt32s.png

Ensure that the most powerful console ever made will be delivered to you on day one.

If you got that in 2013, it was because you pre-ordered a PS4.

Top Bottom