• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEAK: Xbox Series S 'Oreo' themed console and controller obtained and unboxed.

Saber

Gold Member
I though they would just recolor the thing, which honestly could be a cool idea depending on the application.

But this thing is hideous. I wonder how can someone have that thing at their home and not think its cringey.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I can't wait for non gamers to ask why somone is wanking on a controller

If you're looking at that controller and thinking someone cummed on it, that's on you, 100%

If you think "the general public" will come to that consensus, you need to get out more.

Over 50 million people did but ok. Also Xbox Series is a different console.

Meanwhile, no one is going to think someone wanked on an Xbox controller lol.

Presented without comment...
oh, cum on!...

The cumtroller looks fine.
Can’t get behind that Oreo though

AJUMP23

Gold Member
My 8 year old son thought it was to coolest thing he had seen. Maybe we are out of touch with the kids.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
It's never good to insult someone else's weight, make fun of people in any manner.
Go Ahead Yes GIF

Presented without comment...

Uses two users in a gaming forum that posted in the other thread and resenting them as non-gamers. Can't make this up.

My 8 year old son thought it was to coolest thing he had seen. Maybe we are out of touch with the kids.

I get it, 8=ate, coolest=milk, so you dipped your son and milk and ate him. Shame AJUMP shame. Does the A stand for "Accomplice" in crime? That's 5 years mandatory minimum.

Thin Dark Chocolate Oreos are practically crack, at least the Canadian version, I understand the USA versions of things have lower tier everything, hell the wafers are probably made out of coal dust(after reading what kind of abortion American ChezWhiz is[Canadian CheezWhiz isn't food either but at least it's better])

We don't pay $10 more+Canadian tax for "slightly better" cheezewiz though.

Kinda embarrassing but still better than 90% of special edition consoles

Yeah, limited editions haven't been to hot this gen so far.

https://in.ign.com/starfield/180427...ld-and-more-scheduled-11-images-of-oreo-theme
Images of an Oreo-themed Xbox Series S console as well as controller have leaked on NeoGAF, by user Eddie Griffin. The several images show that the Xbox Series S acts as the cream and has Oreo cookie dipped in milk as its casing. The controller has accents of brown and white, representing an Oreo cookie dipped in milk. Another image shows both of them packed in what seems to be a blue-coloured box. Interested readers can check out the images here.

I'm famous in India.

Top Bottom