• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked banner of games to be shown at Xbox/Bethesda showcase?

killatopak

Gold Member
I really wanna see what game is all about. Sea of Thieves provided some of the best multiplayer memories in the last decade for me.
I guess it really depends if this is MP or SP. Also SoT didn't start out so well. It's only the steady release of updates that made it what it is today.

I guess it really depends if this is MP or SP. Also SoT didn't start out so well. It's only the steady release of updates that made it what it is today.
Yeah it didn't, it was still a very polished high quality early access title at the time. I am friends with Mike Chapman and Joe Neate. We met up every year at E3 and just ran interviews. Great passionate peeps.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Nothing there for me
Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
FAKE as fuck. WIll some of that be accurate. I am hoping for Fallout 3 and New Vegas to re-released on consoles. In addition to all the new games.

Chukhopops

Thinking about it more I hope The Wolf Among Us 2 is really on GP Day 1. Would be perfect for Cloud Play on the go and the first one was amazing.

supernova8

Banned
Blurry camera lense? Check.
Slightly out of focus? Check.
Angled slightly? Check.

That trifecta there is almost certainly a good indication this is fake. With the exception of that guy who got pics of Assassin's Creed from a dev's laptop on a plane flight, I can't recall a single image of this style that was true.

Next stuff is common sense. Includes known title images available from a simple image search, includes generic covers for un-announced games - that would have covers when they're announced, and lists nothing that other leakers have already confirmed (Scorn is apparently an October release).

#FakeAsFuck
Yeah surprised they didn't take the photo:
on a potato
from inside a car
looking through the window of a house
and it being reflected in a wall mirror
and we have to flip it or something.

At least the Snitch guy (if he's legit) is just straight up leaking stuff, no nonsense like the good ol times.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Maybe some folks added in some fake stuff but the majority of that image is obviously real. If Silksong does land on gamepass, it will probably be very soon. Nintendo could have reduced their funding commitment/disbursement during the pandemic, which would cause Silksong to miss its agreed upon release window, which might have allowed them to find another publishing partner.

Everwild's gonna be there? That would be the most interesting for me, then, just to see if they've actually figured out what the hell they want to do with the game and if development has stabilized into something healthy. A strong showing for that could go a long way to quell worries about other projects with rumored ongoing difficulties like Perfect Dark.

And I guess if Overdose is actually here there is a good chance it could be exclusive but I also suspect that means while Xbox gets that game, PS will get Death Stranding 2.

But like some others have said, this could definitely be fake. There's no mention of Forza Motorsport and we're all assuming that'll definitely get shown off here, even if it doesn't release this year.

Sone of you seem already pretty angry and the show hasn't even started yet. And acting like Xbox users are one homogeneous group that all like or dislike the same thing makes some of you guys sound really stupid.
This leak looks rather fake, hope we'll get a good show.

Iced Arcade

Can't wait for the meltdowns, Kojima on Xbox, holy shit
oh, 100% it would be downplayed online while keyboards are being smashed and tears shed at homes all over.

Personally, I don't get the hype myself, only thing Kojima did great for me was a demo of a game that was never released. never know though

Stuart360

oh, 100% it would be downplayed online while keyboards are being smashed and tears shed at homes all over.

Personally, I don't get the hype myself, only thing Kojima did great for me was a demo of a game that was never released. never know though
Honestly Kojima could annouce he's doing PC exclusives only from here on in, and i wouldnt give a shit.

Death Stranding was the final straw for me.

tommib

Agreed. I'd love a Evil Within 3. I had both original games 100% on trophies. Very underrated horror franchise imo.
You managed the Akumu mode? Respect.

I got the Nightmare difficult trophy after months of pain. I fucked up some ammo management on the last levels and it was hell to get a specific level right:
5jJYEor.jpg

You managed the Akumu mode? Respect.

I got the Nightmare difficult trophy after months of pain. I fucked up some ammo management on the last levels and it was hell to get a specific level right:
5jJYEor.jpg
Yeah I managed the Akuma mode. It was the last trophy I did. I did all others first so I can get the levels and scenarios engraved in my head. The hardest part was I think chapter 7 or 8 I don't remember which exactly but it was where you were stuck in a house on a 2nd floor. I think it was a church and they were breaking in. I knew that if I could get past that then it was in the bag. It took me 8 hours to get through it.

I was also the first person in the world to collect all the collectibles according to the PSN Leaderboards. And 4th in the world for platinum. Best experience I've had.

And I unlocked the platinum for Evil Within 2 on Decemeber 31st at 11:59 PM.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

This would require very basic Photoshop skills, and using your phone camera to take a somewhat blurry picture of your computer screen...

I was under the impression that telltale had gone bankrupt and wasn't around anymore. Did Microsoft Aquire them and make Wolf Among Us 2?

Last edited:
Worst take of the month.
More like worst take of the year in gaming if not of the decade after the massive success of modern Wolfenstein and DOOM single player reboots. Quake is the next logical step.

It's sad the earth is populated with such dumb dumbs who have no capability of looking at a bigger picture and seeing things from a more logical perspective. Instead, their minds are rotted and filled with ignorance and stupidity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom