• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked banner of games to be shown at Xbox/Bethesda showcase?

Stuart360

I wish they would stop acting like anyone cares about quake anymore
e26.jpg

iHaunter

Probably fake. No way they're going to show that hippie game, didn't they say they didn't even know what it was about?

coffinbirth

Read all about it. Came from NeoGAF, back in the day. The screenshots allegedly came from that encounter, but there's never been confirmation as far as I'm aware. What's mind-blowing: it was 100% accurate. Guy literally just sat next to someone in the know on a plane and got to see the game early.
That was actually the SECOND Ass Creed game to leak on a plane, haha. Black Flag was leaked via someone snapping a photo of a lady working on promo art for it. The one you linked was for Unity, in which a dude was playing Liberation on Vita on a plane and the guy next to him noticed and just...decided to spill the beans. He showed him a preview clip, but no screen shots.

coffinbirth

Not worth starting a whole thread for this as it is almost certainly fake, but I'll just leave this here...
FU6PHreXsAAFp1T

Apologies if it's already here, didn't see it.

coffinbirth

It's not almost fake. It is fake. Bloody obvious lol
I found it interesting that they decided to just completely make up the titles for the Stoic Studio(Banner Saga) and Compulsion Games titles, but left the Halo BR with it's codename of Tatanka. That Banjo title is also an odd choice as opposed to Banjo Threeie. Also the rumors of Fallout 3 and NV Remasters are presented as Fallout 1 & 2 Remasters here.

I've seen about a dozen of these this week, but this one struck me as...interesting.

Reactions: Isa

Bridges

Not worth starting a whole thread for this as it is almost certainly fake, but I'll just leave this here...
FU6PHreXsAAFp1T

Super fake, Double Fine has repeatedly stated they want to make their own IP and have no interest in taking over Banjo (it's possible they're lying to keep the surprise but I doubt it, fans are just pushing for it and that's where most of the material from these "leaks" always comes from

Even more suspicious is the idea that we'd get a trailer for Replaced, when just a few days ago at Keighley's thing he mentioned that the devs were unable to prepare a trailer in time due to the Ukraine conflict. It just wouldn't make sense.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Well most of those are to be expected but it was mentioned a week or two ago that EVERY MS studio would show SOMETHING. So there are still quite a few missing.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
If there is a Quake 1 remaster I very well may shit in my pants.
Yeah....but they just released a remaster that is amazing! It ran silky smooth and had tons of extras and add ons. So, not sure what they would be doing unless its a full on reboot like Doom was in 2016

I want more 4k/60 patches for back compat games, hellblade 2 release date announcement and trailer, fm 8 demo, state of decay 3 demo, starfield demo, gears 6 trailer with a mix of gameplay, some news about perfect dark, a campaign expansion for Halo infinite, more info on Avowed, everwild trailer and update from devs....

Maybe one of those things will actually happen?

coffinbirth

Super fake, Double Fine has repeatedly stated they want to make their own IP and have no interest in taking over Banjo (it's possible they're lying to keep the surprise but I doubt it, fans are just pushing for it and that's where most of the material from these "leaks" always comes from

Even more suspicious is the idea that we'd get a trailer for Replaced, when just a few days ago at Keighley's thing he mentioned that the devs were unable to prepare a trailer in time due to the Ukraine conflict. It just wouldn't make sense.
I'm pretty sure we're getting some sort of Banjo Kazooie business, regardless.
Also. the ID@Xbox line doesn't mention trailers, could just be a title card during the sizzle reel...but yeah, lots of little things wrong here, haha.
Just the angle of the photo itself, lol.

oldergamer

FU6PHreXsAAFp1T

Fake. Listing double fine attached to banjo is not real. They already said they didnt want to make banjo. That is pure fanboy shit. Also listing halo but only the code name? Fake

Top Bottom