• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield 4 Screenshots

Massive pinch of salt, but are these real? Found em on Twitter.

http://imgur.com/a/p4mD0

Really sorry if they turn out to be fake.

Hi res:

crashsite_1920x1080tycoz.jpg

close_1920x1080ube3l.jpg

construction_1p_1920xu9uqk.jpg

i-Lo

Given the resolution those shots have either been downsampled significantly or are representative of console version. Not even 720:p

Salsa

sticking with what I said earlier: this game will look almost exactly like BF3, with a bit more spectacle

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OHBOY.gif

Seems like a pretty big leap in terms of textures from BF3. My jaw dropped on the gun models.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Also it seems DICE is copying the Modern Warfare 3 (unless it was in Black Ops) dual-sight option for the guns. Dunno if want since I didn't really care about it in MW3.

Jb

The character models (SP?) are impressive but the environments themselves... I'll wait for some direct feed gameplay.

God I hope they'll show some MP tomorrow, not the fucking campaign.

Hystzen

sticking with what I said earlier: this game will look almost exactly like BF3, with a bit more spectacle

Which is all I wanted , I feel like BF3 held back due to having a new engine and where not sure how far they could push it. So BF4 being a buffed up BF3 have no issues with long as still fun to play

Salsa

so am I really the only one who thinks this looks like BF3 maxed? obviously with bullshot downsampling for AA and what looks like higher-res textures

Top Bottom