• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefield: Hardline gameplay

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!uV0TiLQK!v-hGe6jHvyMAVdD2o82mBT0dLruWxmB9ca6NkZU1yhc
Title fail.
Thanks mods!

Thanks to thejpfin.
So I found some hardline beta gameplay. Just search "battlefield hardline beta" and choose "upload date" option. (youtube).

First I thought this must be fake, but seems to be real.

Dead links:
Looks fairly interesting

Update 2: Link

Update 3: Link

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I guess the beta is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One

I bet this is fake though lol. To save everyone time, just skip to like 4:10

HowZatOZ

Banned
I still think this looks like a re-skinned Battlefield 4, but that may just be my boredom of the series. With how BF4 turned out on PC, I think I'll wait for this one.

I still think this looks like a re-skinned Battlefield 4, but that may just be my boredom of the series. With how BF4 turned out on PC, I think I'll wait for this one.

I agree. Looks very similar. Some animations and sounds seem to have changed though. Fonts also.

Danny 117

To go from not knowing anything about the game to having a leaked build in the hands of the public within ~1 week. Wow.

RoKKeR

The leaks just keep on rolling in!

Visceral is going to have a hard time convincing people this isn't just a reskin/mod of BF4.

Spoiler: It is.

Gameplay looks just as janky as BF4.

Can't believe this is gonna be wasting time at one of the big two's press conferences. Looks a hell of a lot like BF4. Not trying to be a troll, but just thinking whether it's fake or not.

KorrZ

This looks very much like Battlefield 4... and 3 even since those games were very similar already. If he hadn't been getting in and out of police cars and swinging around a baton I honestly don't think I would be able to tell the difference.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I wouldn't be able to tell if this was Battlefield 4 or something new. I don't know the maps though. I wonder how the environments react. If they are destructible or not.

Battlefield: Hardleaked

black-and-white-drip-gif-water-Favim.com-367748.gif

DTKT

It really looks like BF4 with a police skin. The same 4 classes, same vehicles, same gameplay with similar game modes.

heh

Vinc

That looks like Battlefield 4... I was honestly hoping it would be more different than that. Oh well, I guess that series truly isn't for me.

Leb

Even ignoring the fact that this looks like a somewhat sloppy BF4 mod, I'm not sure how I feel about a BF game in which the only interesting vehicle is the scout helicopter.

Hip Hop

Even Call of Duty has more changes to it's gameplay/features than this.

That's 3 times in a row with Battlefield. Kind of ironic seeing as die hard Battlefield fans criticize the Call of Duty franchise just for that.

3, 4, and Hardline look like they play identical to each other. You could fool someone thinking all three are the same game.

Top Bottom