• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Image of Jared Leto's Morbius

Jooxed

Gold Member
SF8W85v.jpg

Apprently trailer coming Monday.

kunonabi

Doesn't look bad but I can't get behind the other casting. Sucks that I'm finally getting a Morbius movie and I'm going to skip it.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Where are the dildos and used condoms? On a serious note that looks pretty awesome. Can we get a midnight sons movie? Dark hold would be awesome and werewolf by night.

This is a Sony movie, Marvel can't use Morbius.

But they (Marvel) are probably doing Midnight Sons with Blade, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Warewolf By Night, etc.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I think if this does well marvel and sony should talk is what i meant.

None of the Sony characters are being added to the MCU. If Feige didn't produce it, they're not being added. He's not putting Avi Arad's name on anything anymore if he doesn't have to.

Ironbunny

Tyrese Gibson as Stroud, some puerto Rican as Martine Bancroft, and as much as I like matt Smith I'm not sure about him as Crown.

Of these three Matt Smith can actually act. Although I have hard time seeing him in anything but in Victorian age roles due hes looks. Tyrese Gibson is just annoying as hell and can act as well as a potato. Jared Leto's make up looks good though.

ManaByte

Gold Member
So Spider-Man: Far From Home is referenced in this. In the trailer there's a shot of Leto walking by a wall painting of Spider-Man with the word "MURDERER" graffitied over it.

The lazy thing is it's just this image from Spider-Man PS4 flipped horizontally:

Dk7NdDR.jpg

sol_bad

So Spider-Man: Far From Home is referenced in this. In the trailer there's a shot of Leto walking by a wall painting of Spider-Man with the word "MURDERER" graffitied over it.

The lazy thing is it's just this image from Spider-Man PS4 flipped horizontally:

Dk7NdDR.jpg

Is it really meant to be a reference to Far From Home?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Yeah I know but this is just sad. It's like Sony are trying to get in on the MCU action and revenue without getting any actual permission from Marvel Studios.

They have permission. This was the agreement to keep Spider-Man in the MCU. Sony is allowed to reference the MCU in their movies.

We hear that as Sony progresses their own Marvel universe with titles likes Venom 2and Sinister Six, and Disney/Marvel their own, there could be a “call and answer” between the two franchises as they acknowledge details between the two in what is would loosely be described as a shared detailed universe.

Ornlu

Banned

But they (Marvel) are probably doing Midnight Sons with Blade, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Warewolf By Night, etc.

Oh lord, please don't fuck up Moon Knight too terribly bad...MK and Deathstroke are my guilty pleasures.

sol_bad

Why are they using a PS4 image? ? It makes no sense. Why not use an image of MCU Spidey. This is what I mean by it feels like Sony don't really have the rights to use MCU Spidey. Is it a weird placeholder for the trailer and the actual film will show MCU Spidey? Or is it meant to be linked to the Sam Rami films somehow? Just asking about the Raimi films because of the Spidey suit used in the image.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Is Leto the only motherfucker they could have cast for this shit?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Why are they using a PS4 image? ? It makes no sense. Why not use an image of MCU Spidey. This is what I mean by it feels like Sony don't really have the rights to use MCU Spidey. Is it a weird placeholder for the trailer and the actual film will show MCU Spidey? Or is it meant to be linked to the Sam Rami films somehow? Just asking about the Raimi films because of the Spidey suit used in the image.

It's probably just someone being lazy and thinking people wouldn't notice.

Including Ghost Rider would be weird as they already debuted him in Agents of SHIELD. Unless it'll be another GR.

THE Darkhold was too.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Leto is the main actor? That's probably why i wasn't even aware of this movie...

He is gonna bark like a dog in this one too??

Top Bottom