• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked : PS Plus free PS4 games for March 2017

ArmGunar

- Tearaway Unfolded
- Disc Jam

Comes from a flyer you can find in stores, seems real
US/Europe have the same games

1488235671-ok.jpg

disc jam really is the new rocket league

interesting about tearaway tho. cute little game, bought it on vita and ps4 but never quite finished it.

it's very beautiful though and has a warm atmosphere to it.

red720

Cool, is this the Windjammers like that just had that open beta or another one? I wonder if it will do as well on PS+ as Rocket League did.

sackninja

That is really, really good. Tearaway is one of my favorite games but never got around to unfolded and Disc Jam looks like great fun. Could be one of the best months for ps4 ever.

Jawmuncher

Tear away is banging. Loved it on vita and have been a cheapskate refusing to buy it again. But will definitely play it for free.

Hopefully knack is soon.

Kouriozan

Never bought Teraway, nice.
But I also said that for LBP 3, got it for free and ended up never playing it. Maybe someday.

Cess007

Wow, wait up people! People comparing Disc Jam with Rocket League? You better not been lying to me peole. Those are some big shoes to fill.

Also, It's a shame that Tearaway Unfolded wasn't as good as the Vita version, but I guess people won't/can't complain about getting retail games
lol sure

There you have it GAF another retail game. Hope you're satisfi... Oh who am I kidding XD

If we get another rocket league,March is going to be the end of me and Persona 5 will make sure to finish me off properly.

It's coming out in a busy month so I'm not too fussed but tearaway isn't my type of game and don't know much about disc jam to give a informed opinion.

Lucifon

If true it'll be the first time I can personally say - great month! Disc Jam going for the rocket league approach, which makes sense. Loved Tearaway on Vita but never did get too deep into it.

Pretty good. I may actually try Tearaway now, and Disc Jam looks cool.

Edit: I actually probably will never play either of them much if at all. Zelda, Horizon, and Nier are all coming within the next 8 days.

Magnus

I guess I'm glad I waited on Tearaway. It had PS Plus written all over it. I mean, I don't want to sound scummy, since it seems like a super-inventive and special game, but it's neat to get awesome games like this eventually when you fork over one annual wad of cash for Plus. Especially for games like this that (I personally) don't need to necessarily play Day 1, but definitely wanna experience at some point.

Tearaway has some great stuff in it. I suggest sticking with it til the end easily one of the most creating and best games that many haven't played. You'll be flying in no time

I hope this is true, I've wanted to play Tearaway for quite a while.
I couldn't play the Disc Jam beta, I couldn't find a game, but if it becomes the next Rocket League, I'll be glad to join.

If true this would be great! Curious to check both games out. Have the Disc Jam beta but I have yet to fire it up, but I've heard awesome things about it.

wipeout364

Maybe we will get Nier on PS Now. Although I seem to think there are no Squenix games on there but I may be mistaken.

ZeroX03

Banned
Fuck it, I'm interested enough in both of those games to try them out. It's been a while since PS Plus has managed that but I'm happy it has.

My sub lapsed last month, but I'm probably going to resub the moment something interests me. Not so much this month since I have Tarawa on Vita. Great game though.

GazzaGSi

Woah almost bought Tearaway in the last sale around Jan, glad I didn't.

Never heard of Disc Jam so will give that a blast for sure.

Top Bottom