• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Screenshots of Halo TV Show

I didn't see anything posted, so I'm posting these here!

9qjriff5ki471.png

cecygff5ki471.png

pd1ttkf5ki471.png

hmhoakf5ki471.png

w756fgf5ki471.png

caeueif5ki471.png

k8dbkff5ki471.png

396whjf5ki471.png

7fwedff5ki471.png

eir9ljf5ki471.png

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
I was actually not that happy with the witcher show. it could have been a lot better imo. felt like they ran out of budget and the last 4 or 5 episodes were mostly walking and talking.
You actually aren’t far off, they did run out of budget (actually had their budget cut midway through production) and had to re-arrange some things.

for what they had they did the best they could.

Last edited:

Vasto

Looks really good. This is what Next Gen games are supposed to look like.

Last edited:

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Before anyone gets too excited on the hate train, remember The Wticher leaks looks liked garbage bags, but the show ended up being pretty fucking good.
I think this looks good actually, CGI not the greatest but I love me some Halo lore, hell this looks better than Infinite.

whats the plot for this show? Where is it headed and covering?

From what I heard, the show and game universes are separate, so there may be some changes to character backstories and events. However, these screens look very impressive and Hollywood blockbuster quality so my interest is piqued.

Kev Kev

I’ve learned my lesson about getting excited about these kind of things. Forward unto dawn series was great tho. I’ll temper my expectation just in case...

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
That is what the game should have strived for visually imo. Still, I will watch this. 20 years in the making lol
Well... already exists an Halo tv thing, so it's not reaaaaally a thrill. It's more of a nice thing anyways

Top Bottom