• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Star Wars Battlefront II Gameplay

13ruce

Banned
Looks insanely good!

Edit: graphics are really coming close to realism:p i guess a few gens to go till full diminishing returns.

Bishop89

Oh wow! It looks insanely good.

Still more interested in normal unit combat than heroes.
But seeing Maul with red reflections from the lightsaber was awesome

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Even with the fuckton of compression that genuinely looks like the prettiest game releasing this year.

Galava

Game looks better than prequel CGI. We are finally here guys.

(Bad bitrate though, can't wait for source footage)

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
That animation really lets down the stellar visuals. Is there any particular reason why heroes aren't also in first person?

INTO MY VEINS!

Looks amazing and it's pre-alpha too.

No TPM voices for the droids. They sound like their quirky iterations, however it might still be customizable.

One thing that I am going to miss though are the intros for heroes. You just spawn in regularly and with your theme playing (although again, pre-alpha. Might (hopefully) get added in).

bluehat9

Need to see regular infantry gameplay now, not just heroes. Also, hope people can't just camp the respawn screen waiting to only be special characters the entire game.

Chase17

That is a very nice looking game. Way heroes move is a little odd at times but seem to be a step up from the last game.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Looks insanely good!

Edit: graphics are really coming close to realism:p i guess a few gens to go till full diminishing returns.

Eh, that is about the worst quality Youtube videos can have, how could you even tell if it looks good? Everything except the UI is just a blurry mess.

Top Bottom