Left 4 Dead 2 PS3 on EA site

Jun 20, 2008
Insane Metal said:
20 FPS version incoming.
Was the orange box PS3 really that bad? I remember kotaku and others saying it was 100% unplayable which was far from the truth, but still 20FPS is pretty bad.

But yeah it might be an EA team porting it, or a mistake, don't know.

Jan 9, 2008
Snipes424 said:
Was the orange box PS3 really that bad? I remember kotaku and others saying it was 100% unplayable which was far from the truth, but still 20FPS is pretty bad.

But yeah it might be an EA team porting it, or a mistake, don't know.
No, it's no where near that bad. It's pretty much the same as the 360 one, just with patches of dodgy framerate and some AA. It looks nicer than the 360 version.

Apr 19, 2008
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
That site has PC listed twice, so it's more likely to be a typo of some sort. It'd be nice, but I'm also more used to the mindset of playing a Valve game on a PC so I wouldn't get this anyway unless I had a serious gaming rig.
twice? one's for retail, the other's for download, steam and such i predict.

Mar 29, 2007
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
That site has PC listed twice, so it's more likely to be a typo of some sort. It'd be nice, but I'm also more used to the mindset of playing a Valve game on a PC so I wouldn't get this anyway unless I had a serious gaming rig.
PC is listed twice since "PC Download" is implying Steam in addition to the retail copy.

Aug 24, 2008
kazuma_pt said:
twice? one's for retail, the other's for download, steam and such i predict.
Sue me for not catching the little word in the corner for each tab. Kinda strange though especially after the reveal of it being exclusive to Microsoft platforms. Anybody know the specific studio that covered the Source engine PS3 ver.?

Apr 19, 2008
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
Sue me for not catching the little word in the corner for each tab. Kinda strange though especially after the reveal of it being exclusive to Microsoft platforms. Anybody know the specific studio that covered the Source engine PS3 ver.?
hey don't take it the wrong way, it's all good, i'm (secretly) hoping that it is a typo to see the meltdowns:lol