Legal Bombshell: Mueller Flipped Trump’s Confidant’s Lawyer’s Friend’s Associate Gorpman (Who Could Testify Against Bleemer!) And It’s Not Even Luncht

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Legal Bombshell: Mueller Flipped Trump’s Confidant’s Lawyer’s Friend’s Associate Gorpman (Who Could Testify Against Bleemer!) And It’s Not Even Lunchtime

The day’s just getting started, and the Trump house of cards is already crumbling. This morning, Special Counsel Robert Mueller dropped a legal bombshell on the administration by filing court documents announcing a plea bargain with Trump’s confidant’s lawyer’s friend’s associate Gorpman, and Gorpman’s testimony could spell major trouble for Bleemer, which must be terrifying for Trump.

To avoid jail time, Gorpman is ready to spill his secrets about Bleemer’s secrets, which is a huge breakthrough in the Russia investigation. The best part is that it’s not even noon, so we can still expect more shocking twists from Mueller today.

Just think of what would happen if Gorpman gives up Bleemer. Among Trump’s business partner’s co-conspirator’s inner circle, perhaps nobody was closer to Bleemer than Gorpman, not even Roscoe. Calderino called Gorpman the “King Of The Keys,” and remember, Calderino was called “The Keymaster” by Roscoe, who Gorpman praised as “Trump’s Personal Key King” so Calderino knows what he’s talking about. If Mueller can use Gorpman to get to Bleemer, then Calderino’s next, which is bad news for Roscoe, and Roscoe leads right back to people who lead right back to Trump.

Mueller gonna get Trumps fathers brothers uncles cousines mothers roomates dog walker to flip next.

Dec 3, 2018
Oh shit, son! It's going down!!! What's going down, I'm not sure!! But I'm sure this spells trouble for Trump!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
My uncle's cousin's friend twice removed by divorce then remarried with John's sister's BFF after throwing up and an Applebee's parking lot...

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2016
Also they found a signed letter from trump personally about the Moscow deal right after gulani was saying it wasn't even signed more lies . Of course trumpets are gonna back pedal and go through there usal mental gymnastics push there unsourced conspiracy theory a throw in there a few whataboutsim and then go quite .

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Also they found a signed letter from trump personally about the Moscow deal right after gulani was saying it wasn't even signed more lies . Of course trumpets are gonna back pedal and go through there usal mental gymnastics push there unsourced conspiracy theory a throw in there a few whataboutsim and then go quite .
Are you of the belief that we are mocking a real news story in this thread?

Nov 1, 2017
This is it guys

No I'm aware that this one is a meme. Which prove my point no one has posted actual news just pushing there little fantasy.
Says the person that proclaims it's the end for Trump in every Dude or Nobody_Important created thread using an Op-ed as a source.

Last edited:

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
I've seen some form of the thread title and the OP since 2016.

I'm expecting Rachel Maddow to pull the tax return thing again with Muller "We got Muellers conviction for trump" hypes up the boradcast and then "Yeah Trump was convicted for... letting a cashier let him buy a roll of toilet paper without paying tax"