• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Legacy being localized by Atlus?

Soulflarz

Banned
Okay, so in a podcast John Hardin retweeted today, at 47m in he says theyve announced Legend of Legacy's localization?

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/2/7/c/27c...30606504&hwt=2b5b7537cf6116b9aa0bc01b46d9eca2

Now, I could be crazy and this was announced forever ago, but I googled and didn't see anything?

Lock if old/I'm being stupid

Also thanks to crimsonfist from personagaf for seeing this :p

He also goes on to say that they have another unannounced 3DS game coming later this year that's not out in Japan yet.

Takao

Banned
Based on the context, I'm guessing John spoke about LoL when he meant to talk about Stella Glow.

MLH

News to me and haven't seen a thread here.
Gave it a listen: they also mention a mysterious 3DS title yet to be announced (also yet to be released)

Okay... if true... Please Atlus... I know we haven't be together in the past but... Pleeeeease... European people... ;____;

Eolz

Wouldn't be surprising, but would be great too.
Now if only it had a reasonable european timing too...

Hikami

He also goes on to say that they have another unannounced 3DS game coming later this year that's not out in Japan yet.

Stella Glow fits that.. though they've already announced that
More curious what the other 3ds game is if not that though

MLH

Stella Glow fits that.. though they've already announced that
More curious what the other 3ds game is if not that though

Yeah makes me think he mixed the two up, should have said Stella Glow, and LOL is the unannounced title yet to be released (when was this recorded?)

FluxWaveZ

Yeah makes me think he mixed the two up, should have said Stella Glow, and LOL is the unannounced title yet to be released (when was this recorded?)

Oh duh, right, that's what it is. This was recorded after Stella Glow was announced, I know that for sure. I'd need to look back to see the date when it was recorded, though.

Wait, I conveniently forgot the "not out in Japan" part.

Edit: Ah, CrimsonFist's got it.

AniHawk

I think he just forgot which was announced and which wasn't. I personally heard about both together a while back and was wondering why they weren't both announced around the same time.

they could have been saving one for an announcement at some point to ease the pain of persona 5 never coming out.

I think he just forgot which was announced and which wasn't. I personally heard about both together a while back and was wondering why they weren't both announced around the same time.

That would make sense.

There really isn't anything else upcoming on the 3DS in Japan that I could see Atlus localizing unless it hasn't been announced yet. Unless Atlus is partnering with another company.

Velcro Fly

Always down for more RPGs coming out here

Was always a little pessimistic about playing this in English though.

DAY ONE!
u7xBVKF.png

POOR BRAVELY DEFAULT!

Top Bottom