• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover |OT| This city has no ports

Will get the HDD tomorrow, then join on the fun, Lego City FTW!

going to check that price...

edit - it is 59,99, damn where did they get this price, that sucks!! *** out, goes to miiverse, grrr!!

toon_link

Was this game on the eshop at exactly 12. Theres a post on miiverse with a screen shot made at around 12:17. I'd love to be able to download nearly 20 GB in 17 minutes

It's like Nintendo can never do anything perfectly. They get close but then they fuck it up. The gamepad is great but the battery lasts three hours, the 3DS's 3D is great but only if you don't move your head at all, the eShop is great but games cost any extra $10. Always so close to greatness, like Icarus flying too close to the sun,

Effect

So we think the price is a mistake? I kinda think they're dumb enough to charge 10 bucks more for digital.

I think so. Other games are priced correctly and not everything is $59.99 on the eShop. Chances are it was set to automatically go live at a certain time and perhaps someone didn't set the price correctly. At all other retailers it's priced correctly at $49.99.

Just paid the $60 because I already had the money in my account, although now I am probably gonna have to wait until Thursday to get MonHun because I don't think I will have the money for it on Tuesday now :/ Hopefully if they do change the price, Nintendo will offer a $10 credit for anyone who bought it at $60

Note to self in future, never buy eShop cards in advance. :(

Just paid the $60 because I already had the money in my account, although now I am probably gonna have to wait until Thursday to get MonHun because I don't think I will have the money for it on Tuesday now :/ Hopefully if they do change the price, Nintendo will offer a $10 credit for anyone who bought it at $60

Note to self in future, never buy eShop cards in advance. :(

I am sure by morning someone will fix this and give refunds credited do you have DDP?

Pitmonkey

12 hour download on a 60 MB/S connection and I don't care, mah body is ready!

KG8w1oN.jpg

Yeah, the $5 I will get from DDP will hopefully be just barely enough to let me squeeze in my MH3U purchase.

are you in the US?

If they do not resolve this in time for you to get monster hunter I would not mind sending you my DDP code to add to that unless the code only works for my NNID we can test it out then just PM me when the time comes

I will not be getting NFS in time if they don't resolve it

are you in the US?

If they do not resolve this in time for you to get monster hunter I would not mind sending you my DDP code to add to that unless the code only works for my NNID we can test it out then just PM me when the time comes

I will not be getting NFS in time if they don't resolve it

Thanks for the generous offer, but it's no problem. :D Besides, I actually just ran the numbers and I should be good to get it. Let's hope for everyone's sake that this is an easily fixable issue. I really can't see Nintendo wanting to charge $10 more than retail. Oh well, enough talking about money and more talking about (downloading) the game. Only 9 1/2 hours to go.

Thanks for the generous offer, but it's no problem. :D Besides, I actually just ran the numbers and I should be good to get it. Let's hope for everyone's sake that this is an easily fixable issue. I really can't see Nintendo wanting to charge $10 more than retail. Oh well, enough talking about money and more talking about (downloading) the game. Only 9 1/2 hours to go.

the backlash will be huge they will refund us how long though not sure

send out an email then call 1-800-255-3700 at 6am PST

I could never get miis to look like me so on my Wii U I had 7 NNIDs to test out my mii until I just decided to make them as cute as possible lol so every time I use it to post it seem to work out
lol fair enough. Even though all that sounds like some crazy Nintendo method of character design.
Iwata ask: Pikmin 3

Iwata: Miyamoto-san, describe to me the character development of all of the characters the user controls within the game.

Miyamoto: We wanted to make the characters look to fit in any situation that they happen to come across in the game. So we as a development team designed multiple characters and chose the ones that still look great regardless of whats happening game.

Iwata: How many did you guys create?

Miyamoto: Over a hundred different types.

Iwata: Really?

Miyamoto: Yes, as of matter of fact we designed one that looked like you Iwata-san. We ultimately decided it was not a wise decision but you seemed to be the perfect candidate to some of the developers working with me.

Iwata: (blushes)

Miyamoto: (Laughs)

edit: Sorry for offtopic this thread is about lego city!

lol fair enough. Even though all that sounds like some crazy Nintendo method of character design.
Iwata ask: Pikmin 3

Iwata: Miyamoto-san, describe to me the character development of all of the characters the user controls within the game.

Miyamoto: We wanted to make the characters look to fit in any situation that they happen to come across in the game. So we as a development team designed multiple characters and chose the ones that still look great regardless of whats happening game.

Iwata: How many did you guys create?

Miyamoto: Over a hundred different types.

Iwata: Really?

Miyamoto: Yes, as of matter of fact we designed one that looked like you Iwata-san. We ultimately decided it was not a wise decision but you seemed to be the perfect candidate to some of the developers working with me.

Iwata: (blushes)

Miyamoto: (Laughs)

edit: Sorry for offtopic this thread is about lego city!

Iwata is a LEGO so all good

Top Bottom