• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO: DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

bizarro-firestorm1.jpg

Penguin

3Tyl3VE.jpg

Comes with a free LEGO Batzarro Minifig

Batman has joined the newly formed Justice League in order to keep tabs on Superman, a mistrust that is complicated by Superman’s clumsy – but well-meaning – clone, Bizarro. Bizarro’s creation of the Bizarro League has caused confusion amongst the world’s greatest Super Heroes, but an even greater and mysterious threat may force the Justice League and Bizarro League to band together to defeat evil.

Penguin

I care. These LEGO specials are a hoot and pretty much the only DC Animated projects I look forward to anymore. Did they get around to releasing 'Batman Be-Leaguered' on video yet?
It's a bonus feature on this release

I'm just glad it's retelling the story of Lego Batman 3. I will definitely get it.

I thought this was supposed to be an original movie?

I was under the impression it was an original story as well. Thought LEGO Batman 3 focused on brainiac?

bryanee

I was under the impression it was an original story as well. Thought LEGO Batman 3 focused on brainiac?

Its not a retelling of Lego Batman 3. Well nothing I've seen of LB3 indicates that this is the same.

Its not a retelling of Lego Batman 3. Well nothing I've seen of LB3 indicates that this is the same.
Nice, on both counts. 'Batman Be-Leaguered' was a nice little treat, and if this is a continuation of that then I'm super excited. I watched the previous Lego Batman movie before playing the game, and was a little bummed to find out that it was just cut-scenes from the game stitched together into a short film.

Wag

Batman Be-Leaguered is available on FIOS' OnDemand under Cartoon Network HD if anyone cares.

Penguin

If anyone cares, this came out on digital this week.

Finally had a chance to check it out.

Really nice, light and fun story. Tons of cool action. Has Guy in it!

Hawkman has a weird role. Ends with a tease for a sequel, which totally on-board for!

Penguin

Got the bluray recently
And didn't realize that this formed its own mini-continuity with the LEGO Batman Be-Leagured special.

First time I've seen it

Funny how many little universes DC has crafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom