• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Mario next set has leaked and it’s a massive airship

Scotty W

Gold Member
It’s just a matter of time before we get to shine.

e&e

Banned
Better watch out! You might make some people's pussies bleed and have them accuse you of having no imagination!

😂
Sounds like your pussy is bleeding after being called out about your lack of imagination. You made a comment about not understanding the “fascination” of a creative building product. Try to figure out why…😉

carlosrox

Banned
Sounds like your pussy is bleeding after being called out about your lack of imagination.

Yeah, and I responded already that I'm an artist and I do have and use my imagination, genius. The point wasn't how good my art is or isn't. The guy said I have no imagination and my point simply was well actually yeah I use my imagination, I make art. Real hard point to understand.

That's like telling someone who writes, plays, or practices music that they can't play music.

"Duhhhhhh you must have no imagination cuz you don't like Lego."

And I was pretty clear that I don't find the appeal in them cuz I find them ugly.

Linking a bunch of high level Lego stuff isn't really proving anything when 99.9% of people aren't gonna make anything nearly that well done. People can make amazing art with anything.

e&e

Banned
Yeah, and I responded already that I'm an artist and I do have and use my imagination, genius. The point wasn't how good my art is or isn't. The guy said I have no imagination and my point simply was well actually yeah I use my imagination, I make art. Real hard point to understand.

That's like telling someone who writes, plays, or practices music that they can't play music.

"Duhhhhhh you must have no imagination cuz you don't like Lego."

And I was pretty clear that I don't find the appeal in them cuz I find them ugly.

Linking a bunch of high level Lego stuff isn't really proving anything when 99.9% of people aren't gonna make anything nearly that well done. People can make amazing art with anything.
No one gives a fuck if you don’t like Legos. But use your brain to try and understand the “fascination” of Legos…plenty of people here say they don’t like Legos but that didn’t mean they didn’t understand why others do…

carlosrox

Banned
No one gives a fuck if you don’t like Legos.

Then why are your pussies bleeding about it?

I'm not the one that got personal and dug up some old post of mine showing some old doodles I specifically said weren't good at a shitty attempt at a gotcha.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Yeah, and I responded already that I'm an artist and I do have and use my imagination, Linking a bunch of high level Lego stuff isn't really proving anything when 99.9% of people aren't gonna make anything nearly that well done.
You really sound like someone that lacks creativity and imagination.

I have seen 10 year olds make amazing builds in minecraft.
So tired of people telling other people they can’t do things.

e&e

Banned
Then why are your pussies bleeding about it?

I'm not the one that got personal and dug up some old post of mine showing some old doodles I specifically said weren't good at a shitty attempt at a gotcha.
You said you don’t see the FASCINATION with Legos…do I need to make it more clear that your hot take made you sound like the bleeding pussy here with no imagination?

Mattyp

Gold Member
Because hoarding aka collecting mini figs is not gimmicky?

Things are gimmicky to different people no issue there. Like people with those fucking Funko things, Lego has an army of adult fanatics being its largest income stream with high quality and limited run sets.

Those same people everyone I’m aware of in the Lego scene don’t want a part of this in their collection which is a shame. It wouldn’t be hard to make absolute killer castles, ships, and worlds and for Lego to make a motza in the process as Lego fans and Mario fans are usually one in the same.

Don't forget, that the Mario figurine is an analog pop-up-ad... He will fucking cry for Luigi as long as the Luigi figurine isn't recognized ... Lego got so fucking digusting.

Top Bottom