• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga retains No.1 as new releases slow | UK Boxed Charts

reksveks

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga comfortably retains No.1 in the UK boxed charts for a third consecutive week.

The title achieved the result despite sales slipping 38% week-on-week. Overall, the Warner Bros game has broken records as the fastest-selling Lego title in history, both in the UK and worldwide.

It was a slow week for physical video game sales. FIFA 22 rose two places to No.2 despite sales dropping 32% week-on-week, while Pokémon Legends: Arceus also jumped two spots to No.3 after a 20% sales fall.

The one game in the Top Ten to rise in sales was WWE 2K22, which jumped seven places to No.12 after some price reductions on the game.

The previous week's big sellers were PS5 games, driven by the arrival of more PlayStation 5 consoles. Horizon Forbidden West drops from No.3 to No.7 after a 65% sales drop, Gran Turismo 7 falls from No.2 to No.11 after a 75% fall, while Spider-Man: Miles Morales actually rose a place to No.14, but sales were down 23%.
Last WeekThis WeekTitle
11LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
42FIFA 22
53Pokémon Legends: Arceus
64Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
125WWE 2K22
86Elden Ring
37Horizon Forbidden West
98Grand Theft Auto 5
119Minecraft (Switch)
1010Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Source: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...ins-no-1-as-new-releases-slow-uk-boxed-charts

Just a note from the previous year
Also new this week is the MotoGP 21 video game at No.19. The Milestone title sold best on PS5, accounting for 37% of sales with the PS4 on 31%.

Summary: will do when I get a chance.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
slow time for sales. I hope June is a kick ass month to reignite some excitement in the gaming sphere. I feel its extremely slow but I suppose Elden ring just absorbed everything and now Lego Star Wars.

can’t wait to see some footage of next gen games.

Vognerful

Well it is physical sales, so take it as you like.

Dev Patel Indian GIF by Identity

Top Bottom