• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get ready to preorder! Xbox series

Which box

• Total voters

dolabla

Best Buy order changed! Check your Best Buy orders.

AhcPC1s.png

cucuchu

Amazon Canada anyone?

mine still has no delivery date wtf

Do you live near an amazon warehouse/distribtion center? Still no delivery date here but I'm thinking since I live near Baltimore, where there are two nearby, that its probably waiting there. Closer to warehouse = shorter shipping time and they don't ship until last minute usually.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Do you live near an amazon warehouse/distribtion center? Still no delivery date here but I'm thinking since I live near Baltimore, where there are two nearby, that its probably waiting there. Closer to warehouse = shorter shipping time and they don't ship until last minute usually.

strange, but ya there is a warehouse nearby

Tulustan

Neo Member
Did anyone get a confirmation if they did the xbox all access? The Xbox I ordered for myself charged my card and has tracking information but the All Access Xbox I got for my dad (which has the credit line set up) hasn't been charged and doesn't have any shipping notification. I am guessing its going to come later and he is a bit bummed :(

cucuchu

strange, but ya there is a warehouse nearby

Thats probably it then. My PS5 updated earlier this week with an arrival date but still waiting on XSX to send out a shipping/arrival date. I'm guessing the PS5 is shipping from further away. Its not out of the norm for Amazon to ship out items the very same day they are due to arrive so we may not even have a confirmation until Monday. For my sanity's sake I hope that is not the case but I don't think we have too much reason to worry just yet.

Last edited:
Tomorrow it's all hands on deck for me. I'm going to try to get a Series X at Walmart when the new stock goes online. I'll be at work but I don't think the boss will mind me using the work computer for a little shopping. My girl is going to try Target and Best Buy. I just finished installing my new 48 inch LG CX up on my wall. I'm ready.

Dural

Finally have the tracking number for my XSX preorder from Amazon, will be delivered tomorrow! The XSS preorder from Best Buy says it will ship tomorrow, doesn’t matter though as it’s a Christmas present for my son.

I checked my Amazon order history and I have a delivery date for tomorrow with my XSX and I've been charged for it. However, I have NOT received an email saying that it has shipped. I am in Houston and there are a few depots here so it may just go out on a truck in the morning.

Dural

I checked my Amazon order history and I have a delivery date for tomorrow with my XSX and I've been charged for it. However, I have NOT received an email saying that it has shipped. I am in Houston and there are a few depots here so it may just go out on a truck in the morning.

Yeah, I didn't get an email or notification either. I just checked the app and it said it was shipped and will be delivered tomorrow, there is a tracking number but it's not in UPS system yet.

Tranquil

Just got an email from amazon saying my series X shipped. I honestly didn't think this was going to work since I did that gift order trick on amazon to force a preorder. Looks like I'll be playing Valhalla tomorrow in sweet 4k/60 fps :messenger_beaming:

dave_d

I got a phone call telling me I can schedule an early pickup at best buy for mine. Sorry but no, I'm just going to pick it up in the middle of the day probably around lunch time.

Top Bottom