• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets google deep dream video game pics!

Ethelwulf

I'll start

Nathan Drake dreaming about 1080p in 60fps:
5mI0EjW.jpg

Mario on shrooms (lol):
q7FxCtE.jpg

Scarier than the actual game:
tdIzfQH.jpg

You can use this awesome website to create your own dreams instantly!

Your turn Gaf!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I can't get it to work on mobile. I was trying to use Brain of Mensis from Bloodborne. Probably too scary for it.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I still don't get why most things passed through this contains dogs.

They're all using the same neural net which was trained to recognize dogs. There are a bunch of others out there, it's just that the sites don't give you the option. (They're separate files that can be downloaded and used in place of the dog-trained net)

Fantomas

This was a screenshot of Final Fantasy XIII that I took mid-battle with Durante's downsampling tool. I don't know what it is now.

kwk8CJ1.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Ahh Kos, or some say Kosm... Do you hear our prayers?

tloR5kk.jpg

B̴̶̶̖̮̥͖͙̘̳̹̯̥͇̖̮̫̟̣̄͌̌̎͗ͥ̒͢͞ͅUͧ̈́̐ͥ̎̀̋ͩ͋̿̓̃̔̋ͦ̅̚҉͉̘̫̩̪̤͖̀͘Y̷̸͔̮̪̖͎̠̘͍̫͉͔̟̎́ͩ͗͒̅̈̌ͬ͐͗͑̇̃̉͊̔̎̇͘ͅ ͦ̌͒̊̐̈́̒͘͟҉̮̠̳͎͍͍̯͟͝Y̐̽̈́ͪ͏̛̟̭͙̤͔̰̼͚̤̞͖̣̯͡ͅO̷̴͍̫̟̜̙̥̗͙̫̮̳̪͙̤̣͔͐̿͆̽̒̓͗ͥ̄̅́ͪ̊̈́͑̋̾Ųͮ͊ͯ̔͛́͜҉͏̙̩̜̱̝̠̥R̢̛̪̻͉̩̰͎̥̗͉̠̘̟̼̦͈ͤͭͤͨͨ̾̈́̈́̕ ͊ͪͫ͜͏̡͙͙̣̳͈̘͙̺̹̝͉̫̳̯͍̲̭̠G̶̸̐͌ͦ̓͌ͤͣ̃̀ͭ̽̑͊̀̒̔ͫ̋̚͏̲̟͍̣̱̺̫̜̯̞͖͟Ą̷̜̥͎͇͓̤̥͇͔̞̤̰̺̗̲̟͂̾ͣ͐̄̔̅ͬ̇̇̔ͧͦ̐͢M̷̡̛̖͈̖͐̿̌̔ͤ͛͢͢Ë̶̬̳͇͍̼̜̫̰̜͕̳̦̪̳̤̥̭̼̗́͊̒ͫͯ̒̃ͩ̿͑̕͟͢͝S̷̛͉͚͉͓͇̼̠̱̃̅̎ͩ̌ͣ͊͒͛ͬ̄̏̅͛̊̇̉̀̚͞͝ ̶̢̞̘̖̱͚̲̳͎͉̬̟̌ͦ̆̾ͬͥ͗͒͘ͅO̊̆̂͗̂̒͐̓́҉̵̤͓̪̲̝͇͕̮̝̺͜N̷̩̼̰͓̦̗̭͔̹̺͖͂̾͑ͦ͑̽͑̀̓̈̋̔̾͂̀̀ ͉̤̭̱̫͚̟͉̰̯̳̲͙̮̹̞̄ͪ͒ͧ͋͂ͮͩ͛ͨ̄́͢͡S̾ͨͥͤ̔ͤͧͧ͐ͯ̈͊ͨ̋̉͂̽́͢͜͏̖̣̖͎͙̻̗̲T̈́̾̽̇̑͒̉̏͟͝҉̵̳̖̞͉̹̻͙̥͘ͅͅE̸͐̒͗͂̌ͨ̄͒̎ͮ̍ͭ̐͗ͦ҉̛̙̝̣̝̞̻̻Aͦͯ͊̒̅̌̃͢͏̛̻̺̻͈̲̹̖̼̼̯͚̻̟̪͉̗̫̹̕ͅM̛̛̺̗̻̗̀͛̋͛͊̾̃̐ͦ̔͛̄̋́͐̐̚̕͝ͅ

Top Bottom