• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets help each other put a dent in our backlogs (2018)

cucuchu

PLEASE READ REPLY #34 FOR UPDATE and try to and if you are new to the thread, try to stick to the guidelines for your first post. If someone moved ahead beyond my last update, go ahead and choose from the last person who posted their list and I will update shortly.

-----2018 List-----
(See guidelines below)

-A.Romero: Yakuza 0 (In Progress)
-Brizzo24: Bayonetta 2 (In progress)
-Cert_in_Death: Nioh (In progress)
-Chozo_Lord: Fallout: New Vegas (In progress)
-Cucuchu : Titanfall 2 (In progress)
-dottme: Horizon: Zero Dawn (In progress)
-Imtjnotu: Metal Gear Solid 5 (In progress)
-Jigsaah: God of War (2018) (In progress)
-Nikana: Assassin's Creed Origins (In progress)
-Ragnaroz: The Last of Us (In Progress)
-RavageX: Yakuza 0 (In progress)
-rokkerkory: Horizon: Zero Dawn (In progress)
-solid mike: Fallout: New Vegas (In progress)
-Strife in a Teacup: Conan Exiles (In progress)

---------------------------

I'm fairly certain I am not alone in the fact that my backlog would take me multiple lifetimes to complete at my current pace of being able to game 2 - 3 hours a night at most, with some rare binges here or there on the weekends. Family, work, etc, causes everything to pile up and I know for myself it causes me a bit of anxiety attempting to decide what games to play from my backlog. I am usually playing one current game and one game from my backlog at any given moment, maybe one more on my vita/3ds/switch. Regardless my backlog keeps growing and I'm finding the hardest part now is deciding which game from my backlog to play next because there are too many damn choices. I thought hey, why not let somebody else pick for me! So that is the motivation behind this. If somebody else chooses a game for you, you might break out of your comfort zone and end up discovering a game that you have simply put off time and time again is actually your game of the generation.

Post your backlog in a format similar to below. It can be as many games from your backlog as you like, but try to keep it limited to games you realistically could see yourself playing. The next poster will post your name with their pick (Example: cucuchu cucuchu (name of game), followed by the format similar to that provided below) and then post their backlog. The next poster will do the same. In addition please post what platforms you own and what you are currently playing just so whomever is recommending a title can keep that in mind if they think it is relevant. Discussion between these posts is of course encouraged but please stick to the general format if you are participating so we can keep it as easy to follow as possible. After you finish a game, simply make a post stating that it is completed, make a suggestion to the last person that posted their backlog and is awaiting a pick, and then repost your backlog so the cycle continues!

I will keep track of completions and will update this post with names/completions as they come in. I'm thinking we could this on a yearly basis and it will be a nice way to have fun and maybe knock a dent in our ever-expanding backlogs.

Things to keep in mind:

-For multiplayer games such as MMO's and battle royal, or any game without a typical ending point, try to include a parameter by which your pick can be assessed as 'completed', if you choose to pick one of these games for somebody. Example of this would be with Elder Scrolls Online: Complete your primary faction's campaign and spend a week participating in Cyrodiil PvP.

-DLC will be considered part of the listing and its up to the individual if they want to include all the DLC/some of it in their own personal completion criteria. It does not need to annotated in your backlog listing UNLESS its the specific DLC that you have in your backlog and not the base game itself.

-As previously noted, please ONLY post games in your backlog that you will play if someone picks it for you!

Finally, I'm open to any ideas others may have for this and will keep this updated!

------------------------------------
Platforms: Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Switch, New 3DS, Vita, PS3, Super Nintendo Classic

Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online (X1), Destiny 2 (PS4, just knocking out the weeklies), State of Decay 2 (X1 - Starting on Friday early access), XCOM Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita)

Backlog:

ADR1FT (PS4)
SkyrimVR (PS4)
Amnesia Collection (PS4)
Bastion (Vita)
Bioshock 2 (PS4, via Collection)
Bioshock 3 (PS4, via Collection)
Crackdown (X1 via BC)
Contrast (PS4)
D3 (X1)
Dark Souls 2: Scholars of the First Sin (PS4)
Darkest Dungeon (PSVita)
Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition (X1)
Dead Rising (PS4)
Dead Rising 2 (PS4)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Divinity: Original Sin (PS4)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
Dragon Age 2 (PS3)
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woes and the Blight Below (PS4)
Earthbound (SNES Classic)
Escape Plan (PS4)
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (X1)
Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
Gears of War 2 (X1 via BC)
Gears of War 3 (X1 via BC)
Gears of War: Judgement (X1 via BC)
God of War 2 (PS4, via PSNOW)
God of War 3 Remastered (PS4)
God of War: Ascension (PS4, via PSNOW)
Grow Home (PS4)
HellDivers (PS4)
Infamous: First Light (PS4)
INSIDE (PS4)
Just Cause 3 (X1)
Killing Floor 2 (PS4)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (X1)
Magicka 2 (PS4)
Mario: Rabbids Kingdom (Switch)
Metro: Last Light (PS4)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
Elder Scrolls Morrowind (X1 via BC)
Mount and Blade: Warband (PS4)
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)
NieR: Automata (PS4)
Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4)
Persona 5 (PS4)
Prey (PS4)
Rebel Galaxy (PS4)
Rainbow Moon (PS4)
Resident Evil 0: HD Remaster (PS4)
Resident Evil 4 (PS4)
Resident Evil 5 (PS4)
Resident Evil 6 (PS4)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS4)
RIME (PS4)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (X1)
Rogue Legacy (Vita)
Ryse (X1)
Saints Row 4 (X1)
Shadow Warrior (X1)
Stardew Valley (PS4, willing to buy,play on Switch)
Stories (PS4)
The Banner Saga 2 (PS4)
The Evil Within 2 (X1)
The Surge (X1)
The Swapper (PS4)
Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS4)
The Wolf Among Us (X1)
Titanfall 2 (PS4)
World of Final Fantasy (Vita)
Xenoblade Chronicles (New 3DS)
Warhammer: Vermintide (X1)

------------------------------------

Last edited:

Brizzo24

OMG, that backlog is too substantial. If you have to alphabetize it, and then scroll down, that's too much IMO. I'm going to keep things simple!

Wolfenstein II -- PS4
Bayonetta 2 -- WiiU

dottme

I’m playing Assassin Creed origin on Xbox One and Yokai Watch on 3DS.

Backlog is huge, but planning Horizon Zero Dawn next.

Last edited:

Chozo_Lord

cucuchu cucuchu Titanfall 2 will be easy to knock out with your playtimes. The single player is only like 5-6 hours long, so 2 weekday sessions or one long weekend session should finish it. Personally I am a massive fan of the "0451" genre, so Bioshock 2, Infinite, Prey, Dishonored 2, or Deus EX MD would be my next choices.

I don't have a problem with my backlog, but right now I am playing modded new vegas for the first time (got a new decent gaming laptop), then back to finish AC origins and then start Persona 5. I eventually need to get back into BF1 to prepare my skills for the next BF. I have a bunch of PS+ games downloaded, but I will only play them if I have nothing else on my backlog.

Last edited:

cucuchu

cucuchu cucuchu Titanfall 2 will be easy to knock out with your playtimes. The single player is only like 5-6 hours long, so 2 weekday sessions or one long weekend session should finish it. Personally I am a massive fan of the "0451" genre, so Bioshock 2, Infinite, Prey, Dishonored 2, or Deus EX MD would be my next choices.

I don't have a problem with my backlog, but right now I am playing modded new vegas for the first time (got a new decent gaming laptop), then back to finish AC origins and then start Persona 5. I eventually need to get back into BF1 to prepare my skills for the next BF. I have a bunch of PS+ games downloaded, but I will only play them if I have nothing else on my backlog.

Thank you and I will start the running list now in the first post!

Since you have no backlog to pick from, and to keep the system working, will the next person who posts their backlog please pick a game for Brizzo24? His choices are:

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
Wolfenstein 2 (PS4)

RavageX

Mates, I need some sort of intervention.

I keep buying games (on sale) and adding to my backlog.

I kinda have a goal for now though, playing Yakuza 5 so I can start 6.

rokkerkory

My backlog:
- Replay all of HMCC single player
- Replay gears of war 4 in 4k
- Rise of the Tomb Raider in 4k
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- FH3 in 4k

The internet can’t commit the bandwidth to listing my backlog...

But I am going to complete Nioh, come hell or high water. Then TF2, Alienation, Batman Telltale, Wolfenstein II, Lone Echo, Super Mario Odyssey, Bioshock Remastered, Persona 5, Adr1ft, GoW3 Remastered, Rogue Legacy, LittleBigPlanet Vita...

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
That's a long ass list lol.

I've actually been tackling mine as I look for a job past couple weeks.

Finally got around to Fallout 4.

Stuff I gotta beat:

Bloodborne
Rime
Skyrim VR
Forza Horizon 3 DLC
Dishonored
Dishonored 2
Evil Within 2

Jigsaah

Gold Member
current back log....

Horizon ZD
MGS 5
FC5
Beyond 2 souls
Puppeteer

I don't think we are following the OP's instructions very well. So I'll give it a shot...

Imtjnotu: MGS 5 (Get 'er dun)

My Backlog includes:
God of War (Ps4)
Far Cry 5 (X1X)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Nier Automata (haven't got all 27 endings)
Dishonored 1
Ghost Recon Wildlands (X1X)
Assassin's Creed Origins (X1X)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Free with Games with Gold)
The Surge
DBFighterZ
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2

My backlog is somewhat comparable to yours, OP.

And I just made it worse by getting the Tales of Maj'Eyal expansion, Forbidden Cults, that just came out today.

I have an Xbox 1 X, PS4 Pro, and PC (Win10 64, Intel I7 4770k @ 3.5ghz, 16gigs ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb) with a TCL P605 that I've been hooking my PC up to :D. 4k is so addicting. Grim Dawn in 4k, aww yeah.

Currently playing:
PC:
Grim Dawn - I'll continue playing through forever since the second expansion is coming out this year
Tales of Maj Eyal/Forbidden Cults Expansion specifically- Roguelike of forever
Pillars of Eternity 2 - Sawyer's Neo-IWD2

Xbox 1 X:
Conan Exiles - just came out of Game preview/full launch
Will be playing State of Decay 2 via Gamepass, see how I like it. Never played the first one.

PS4 Pro:
God of War

Full backlog is too silly to list.

Imtjnotu

I don't think we are following the OP's instructions very well. So I'll give it a shot...

My Backlog includes:
God of War (Ps4)
Far Cry 5 (X1X)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Dishonored 1
The Surge
DBFighterZ
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2
I'll do it this coming month then. How did you like it?

cucuchu

My Backlog includes:
God of War (Ps4)
Far Cry 5 (X1X)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Dishonored 1
The Surge
DBFighterZ
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2

Thanks for getting it back on track!

Just FYI everyone. In a nutshell, you pick a game from the backlog of the last person to post theirs for them to complete, then post yours so someone can do the same. I will maintain a running list of everyone's picks and completions and update it in the original post.

A.Romero

My Backlog includes:
God of War (Ps4)
Far Cry 5 (X1X)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Dishonored 1
The Surge
DBFighterZ
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2

Do God of War.

My immediate Backlog:

Yakuza 0
Beyond 2 souls
Just cause 3
Mafia 3
Mad Max

cucuchu

Brizzo24 Brizzo24 Nikana Nikana Cert.in.Death Cert.in.Death rokkerkory rokkerkory dottme dottme Chozo_Lord Chozo_Lord I am picking games for you all and updating the list in my first first post at the top. Please update when/if you get around to completing and then post your remaining backlog and we keep going :)

Lets try to keep things on track though. If this is your first post in the thread, please follow the guidelines and make your pick for the last person who posted their back log and then post yours so someone can choose your game.

So to keep things moving forward, the next person please choose a game for A.Romero A.Romero from the following list they posted:

Yakuza 0
Beyond 2 souls
Just cause 3
Mafia 3
Mad Max

And then post their own backlog

Last edited:

Ragnaroz

I choose Yakuza 0.

Now for my own immediate backlog:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall(10-ish hours in)
Persona 5(halfway through or so)
Horizon(15-ish hours in)
Wasteland 2
The Last of Us

Last edited:

solid mike

R Ragnaroz The Last of Us

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Batman Arkham Origins (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion
Jak and Daxter Collection HD (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PC)

I'm 80% in Breath of the Wild, post game for Mario Odyssey and I just keep getting sucked in to play PUBG and LoL with friend who see me online on discord. I'm afraid that if I ever hope to progress with my backlog, I have to disappear from my friends for a while.

Last edited:

NahaNago

I really need to work on it as well . I could also not buy a game until I have beaten a few of the ones I own. Just looking at the ps3 backlog is outrageous. I think the goal is to knock out the ps4 and switch games this year and work on ps3 then 360 after that.

cucuchu

A.Romero A.Romero R Ragnaroz I have updated the list with your chosen game!

Next person that joins in, please pick a game for solid mike solid mike from the following list he posted above:

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion

and then post your backlog.

------
R Ragnaroz The Last of Us

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion

I'm 80% in Breath of the Wild, post game for Mario Odyssey and I just keep getting sucked in to play PUBG and LoL with friend who see me online on discord. I'm afraid that if I ever hope to progress with my backlog, I have to disappear from my friends for a while.

Yeah I know...I'm also constantly pulled into PUBG (XBOX), ESO, and now Destiny 2 is in the rotation...ANNNNND now state of decay 2... Its tough to find time. I think in our case it might be best to just take half a week to a week hiatus from the other multiplayer continuous games and focus on one backlog game.

A.Romero

I choose Yakuza 0.

Now for my own immediate backlog:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall(10-ish hours in)
Persona 5(halfway through or so)
Horizon(15-ish hours in)
Wasteland 2
The Last of Us

Thanks Ragnarok. I very much like this.

I'll get on it this weekend.

Aces&Eights

I am very proud of myself that I got back into TombRaider (latest one) last night and am now of 50% completion!

Hey, it's a start. Still have DS2 SOTFS DLC to finish on NG+

And Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

And South Park FBW

And Uncharted 4 DLC.....

Fuck.

Last edited:

A.Romero

I am very proud of myself that I got back into TombRaider (latest one) last night and am now of 50% completion!

Hey, it's a start. Still have DS2 SOTFS DLC to finish on NG+

And Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

And South Park FBW

And Uncharted 4 DLC.....

Fuck.

So will you put your backlog for someone else to chose a game for you and will you select a game from solid mike solid mike 's list?

cucuchu

So will you put your backlog for someone else to chose a game for you and will you select a game from solid mike solid mike 's list?

Thank you A.Romero A.Romero

Yes, please keep in mind the guidelines because it kind of scrambles everything if you post your backlog and don't pick a game from the last person's list.

As such, the next person who wants to join in, please pick a game for solid mike from the following list he posted:

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion

and then post your own backlog :)

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'll do it this coming month then. How did you like it?

The story was interesting in a way only Metal Gear could do it, however it wasn't as....connected as you would see in MGS 4. The gameplay is amazing and the game can be overwhelming when trying to acquire the best weapons in each category. You're building you Mother Base and expanding it as you're going on missions, but also defending it from other players to an extent. At this point in the lifecycle of the game, I'd be surprised to see people constantly invading your based and stealing your personnel and supplies as I'm sure the game has died down by now. So I would focus on enjoying the story and the excellent gameplay.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Was just reviewing OP's backlog. Man Deus Ex Mankind Divided is an excellent game. I just recently cleared that from my backlog. Definitely scratches that Splinter Cell itch.

cucuchu

Was just reviewing OP's backlog. Man Deus Ex Mankind Divided is an excellent game. I just recently cleared that from my backlog. Definitely scratches that Splinter Cell itch.

Yeah I was hoping to play the prequel before it but I may just jump straight in. Seems like a game that went underappreciated from what I've read...

From the rumors going around, you may have an actual new actual splinter cell to play to scratch that splinter cell itch!

---Update---
Just to update anyone new, the next person who wants to join in, please pick a game for solid mike from the following list he posted:

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion

Brizzo24

Brizzo24 Brizzo24 Nikana Nikana Cert.in.Death Cert.in.Death rokkerkory rokkerkory dottme dottme Chozo_Lord Chozo_Lord I am picking games for you all and updating the list in my first first post at the top. Please update when/if you get around to completing and then post your remaining backlog and we keep going :)

Lets try to keep things on track though. If this is your first post in the thread, please follow the guidelines and make your pick for the last person who posted their back log and then post yours so someone can choose your game.

So to keep things moving forward, the next person please choose a game for A.Romero A.Romero from the following list they posted:

Yakuza 0
Beyond 2 souls
Just cause 3
Mafia 3
Mad Max

And then post their own backlog

Played and beat Just Cause 3
Played and enjoyed Mad Max
Mafia 3, Beyond 2 Souls and Yakuza 0 are all entirely new to me. Hmmmm. I hear a lot of great things about Yakuza, so I will add that to my list. Thanks!

woopWOOP

---Update---
Just to update anyone new, the next person who wants to join in, please pick a game for solid mike from the following list he posted:

Torchlight 2
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Dark Souls 3 (PC)
Fallout New Vegas (PC)
TES4 Oblivion

Fallout: New Vegas
... because it's the only game from that list I played myself, but I liked it enough to play it three times within a year, lol. You can spend a lot of time doing all sorts of sidequests or just focus on the main quest and get through pretty quickly in case you're worried about spending too much time on a single game. Since you have the PC version you can easily mess around with fun cheats and weird mods too.

My own backlog is huge, but there's a few old NIntendo games that are higher up on my list right now. Someone decide for this indecisive fool:
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (N64)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Wii)
Captain Toad (WiiU)
Pikmin 3 (WiiU)

cucuchu

... because it's the only game from that list I played myself, but I liked it enough to play it three times within a year, lol. You can spend a lot of time doing all sorts of sidequests or just focus on the main quest and get through pretty quickly in case you're worried about spending too much time on a single game. Since you have the PC version you can easily mess around with fun cheats and weird mods too.

My own backlog is huge, but there's a few old NIntendo games that are higher up on my list right now. Someone decide for this indecisive fool:
Captain Toad (WiiU)
Pikmin 3 (WiiU)

solid mike solid mike Your game has been picked and I would of also picked New Vegas for you! My favorite 'recent' Fallout and has a lot of the atmosphere of the first two fallouts.

Next person up, please choose a game for woopWOOP woopWOOP from the following list:

Captain Toad (WiiU)
Pikmin 3 (WiiU)

solid mike

I have actually played around 5 hours of FNV on Steam. I was having a lot of fun but then the game kept on crashing because I installed one mod too many. Mind you, I only installed mods that would improve the appearance and performance of the game, nothing in the gameplay department because I want the first playthrough to be vanilla gameplay.

Thank you woopWOOP woopWOOP , I'll reinstall the game with minimal mods to ensure it doesn't crash often. FNV it is then.

How will people in this thread update each other on the progress of their backlogs? I'd suggest a discord server...

Last edited:

woopWOOP

I have actually played around 5 hours of FNV on Steam. I was having a lot of fun but then the game kept on crashing because I installed one mod too many. Mind you, I only installed mods that would improve the appearance and performance of the game, nothing in the gameplay department because I want the first playthrough to be vanilla gameplay.

Thank you woopWOOP woopWOOP , I'll reinstall the game with minimal mods to ensure it doesn't crash often. FNV it is then.

How will people in this thread update each other on the progress of their backlogs? I'd suggest a discord server...
Ah yeah, you got to be careful about overloading it with mods. And figuring out which of the many mods conflict and crash the game sucks too.
I only installed one or two mods at most at the same time. Easier to figure out which is giving you problems.
Also be sure to quicksave every 15 minutes or so either way, because it's still gamebryo you're dealing with. I remember getting permanently stuck in terrain one time because I jumped at a boulder from the wrong angle, lol.

Im at a rare point where i need some games to play. Only switch game i have unbeaten and in middle of is odessey.

Ps4 has no backlog, so im revisting shovel knight to beat spectre and plague expansions.

That said theres plenty I want to buy, just dont know what i should tackle:

Uncharted 4
Pillars of eternity
Horizon zero dawn
south park: stick of truth
Resident evil 7
Final Fantasy 12
Dynasty warriors 8 XL
Gravity rush 2

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I had Nier Automata, Mario and AC: Origins in my backlog. Right now I only have AC: Origins left. I stopped buying so many games.

jadedm17

Mates, I need some sort of intervention.

I keep buying games (on sale) and adding to my backlog.

I kinda have a goal for now though, playing Yakuza 5 so I can start 6.

Paid off my debts mostly; I don't go out to eat, but clothes, stopped Funko Pop collecting... Buying games, namely Switch lately, to not play is my one ridiculous spending habit. Purchased South Park two days and spent the night playing Fortnite. lol

cucuchu

The plan is once you finish a game, you post your progress update here and then pick the next person's game who last posted their list, and then post your list again and the cycle continues.

That being said, I am more than happy to start up a discord if the interest is there.

opalhat

Neo Member
ThatStupidLion ThatStupidLion play Resident Evil 7

--------------------------------------

Platforms: GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, NES, SNES Classic, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS1, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC

Currently playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS - beaten, getting all the puzzle pieces and doing Mirror Mode), The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ (Switch - beaten once, continuing to play and unlock things), RuneScape (PC, forever and always playing this)

Backlog:
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
Dragon Warrior (NES)
Strider (NES)
EarthBound (SNES)
Super Metroid (SNES)
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS1)
Tekken (PS1)
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (PS1)
Pikmin (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC)
Pokémon Colosseum (GC)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (GC)
Wario World (GC)
Starfox Adventures (GC)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (GC)
Fatal Frame (Xbox)
Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox)
Blinx the Time Sweeper (Xbox)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Psychonauts (Xbox)
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Jade Empire (Xbox)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Sonic Heroes (Xbox)
Mirror's Edge (360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (360)
Borderlands (360)
Portal (360)
Fallout: New Vegas (360)
Overlord (360)
Kameo: Elements of Power (360)
Castle Crashers (360)
Persona 5 (PS3)
Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Rodea the Sky Soldier (Wii)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Doom (XB1)
Alien: Isolation (XB1)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS)
Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
Child of Light (Wii U)
SteamWorld Dig (Wii U)
Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Starfox Zero (Wii U)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Wii U)
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
The End Is Nigh (Switch)
Kirby: Star Allies (Switch)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
Lumino City (PC)
Limbo (PC)
Jet Set Radio (PC)
2064: Read Only Memories (PC)
Papers, Please (PC)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)
Grim Fandango (PC)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee (PC)
Pony Island (PC)
Night in the Woods (PC)
Iconoclasts (PC)
Yume Nikki (PC)
Super Lovely Planet (PC)
Firewatch (PC)
Freedom Planet (PC)
Furi (PC)
Grow Home (PC)
A Hat in Time (PC)

My god, I didn't realize how huge this was until I typed it out... This isn't even all of it, just the higher priority ones. I have a problem 🙃

Last edited:
Top Bottom