• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets make a Get Well card for Satoru Iwata!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

Axass

It's weird to see it printed, it has finally become something tangible through everyone's efforts. Thanks Cheesemeister!

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Looks stupendous!

Thank you so much, Cheesemeister!

edit: for those fluent in Japanese, you'll notice there was a typo in the original version which thanks to Cheesemeister I was able to fix before it went to print.

Ikael

This is... so... beautiful *_* I am proud of you guys. I wish I would have contributed too, but then again, gaf does moves fast! Well done!

Pikma

Banned
Man that looks awesome!

Thank you everyone!
I don't even care if someone at Nintendo publicly acknowledges it or not, as long as it actually reaches Iwata, I think our job is successfully done!

Cheesemeister, you are a gentleman of the highest caliber. Without you, this project would have gone nowhere, so a huge thank you from me, and I'm sure everyone else in this thread. I didn't get the chance to say it before, but efyu, that yarn pattern is absolutely sublime, and really makes the whole card stand out and look that much better.

Once again, well done everyone.

Lernaean

Banned
This is awesome!
Good job to everyone who contributed in order to accomplish this mission, especially efyu, Titus and Cheesemeister.

Only one more step to go, that it reaches Iwata.
Again good job eeryone.

I only got my GAF account yesterday, so sadly I was unable to contribute. Just wanted to commend you all for doing a fantastic job on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom