• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make customink.com video game shirts!

Nafai1123

Banned
iROqUhAWwH5ic.PNG

These are great.

10+ years ago I worked at customink as a 'production artist' and it was my job to prepare the designs people made on the site for screen printing. An interesting part of the job was that I lost money from my paycheck every time I made a mistake another artist caught during the review process, and I got more money when I caught other artists' mistakes. Let me tell you, it makes for a really fun working atmosphere.

shandy706

These are great.

10+ years ago I worked at customink as a 'production artist' and it was my job to prepare the designs people made on the site for screen printing. An interesting part of the job was that I lost money from my paycheck every time I made a mistake another artist caught during the review process, and I got more money when I caught other artists' mistakes. Let me tell you, it makes for a really fun working atmosphere.

LOL....sounds like this could go two ways. Make everyone work hard or cause huge fights!

I worked in screen-printing t-shirts from 18-21.

Gestault

Several of these are legitimately brilliant. Like, it's not even obvious that they came from an art-limited task.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I started quoting the ones I really liked but quickly realized it was half the damn thread.

So many clever contributions.

Top Bottom