• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make customink.com video game shirts!

Spwn

I could actually see myself wearing this shirt...

A4gI2B8.jpg

Bricky

This thread is seriously impressive. I expected half-assed jokes and references, but these are so clever and creative that I laughed out loud multiple times and would actually buy some of the designs.

I mean, look at this:

You could sell that as official merchandise and nobody would notice.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Can these actually be purchased? Because if so, the "Coming Soony" one is worth 599 U.S. dollars

Yes, I got the link to mine by saving it and emailing a link to myself. It looks like only this part of the URL is needed:

http://www.customink.com/designs/d3bee/rur0-0014-hgxd/

(Note it'll put the name part of your email in the title bar of the window, so I used one of my secondary accounts)

So, if people saved those earlier designs and still have the email, they can edit that link into their posts and people can use the link to make any touchups they want and order copies.
If people originally saved it with a personal email, they can edit and re-save with a throwaway account, then use the link from the new email and it'll show that name in the title bar instead.

The folks in the side must be going crazy lol

"all these people designing shirts and nobody is buying them!" hahaha

Though admittedly I'd buy some of these if there was a V-neck option

Top Bottom