• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make customink.com video game shirts!

Spwn

Another quick one. Maybe I'm being too serious with this one.

MyqcrZA.jpg

Lucent

9aZ8p12.png

Eh, it's pretty late. I need to go to bed. Might try more tomorrow or something. Some simple ones for now.

Noaloha

ihlcu1nYYKqx4.png

For what it's worth to those who enjoy orb-matching, there's a fairly simple Puzzle & Dragons board-clear there.

Compsiox

Banned
I was trying to make an Overwatch shirt but this editor sucks too much for specific shapes as it brings the wrong objects to the front layer. Just spent 40 minutes making the symbol then it got destroyed.

I was trying to make an Overwatch shirt but this editor sucks too much for specific shapes as it brings the wrong objects to the front layer. Just spent 40 minutes making the symbol then it got destroyed.

You can (with lots of grief and frustration) manage the layers by right-clicking objects and moving them forwards/backwards from the "arrange" sub-menu. It's cumbersome and takes some forethought to get what you want, but it's possible.

Compsiox

Banned
You can (with lots of grief and frustration) manage the layers by right-clicking objects and moving them forwards/backwards from the "arrange" sub-menu. It's cumbersome and takes some forethought to get what you want, but it's possible.
I'll remember that for the next time I make a shirt but I don't think I'll be attempting overwatch again. Thanks for the info.

pubba

Most of these are amazing! But my fave would have to be the Blinx the cat: time sweeper shirt a few pages ago. I literally LOL and I'm in a busy coffee shop.

Lucent

For some reason I saw these glasses and this was the first thing to pop into my head. I don't know if I like where I placed the logo though.

UmM3gF.png

Ahhhhhhmmmmm you weren't supposed to use anything but the stock stuff. lol.

Shouldn't have used it either way. Would've been nice to see how many people got it without the logo text.

Ahhhhhhmmmmm you weren't supposed to use anything but the stock stuff. lol.

Shouldn't have used it either way. Would've been nice to see how many people got it without the logo text.

Oops, my bad! I can change it I guess. And I agree, it would be cool to see who would get it without the logo, haha

Top Bottom