• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's post videogame motivational posters!

ronito

Go to the url below to make your own motivational poster.
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

I'll start.

310422926_22858f8784.jpg

310421240_bf5cee59fa.jpg

310420421_83f5cd45bd.jpg

explodet

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen this topic on the Gaming Forum before.
Unless I was sick that day.

Anyway, here's my first contribution.

motivator2005391.jpg

908.jpg

I also remember requesting a motivational poster with Reggie and the "It's not my problem!" quote. I'd do it, but I don't have Photoshop, so get to it! :)

fartblast

Banned
shidoshi said:
Tried to actaully make mine "motivational".

bailout-1.jpg

Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.

mollipen

fartblast said:
Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.

... I'm afraid I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not.

fartblast said:

bailin.jpg

Top Bottom