• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

Bo130

While 1:12.49 is good he had 1:12.39 at that checkpoint doing his best run yesterday (the one with the stupid carpet ride). It's really sad he most likely won't reach that time again.

EDIT: 40 seconds behind his time from yesterday at this latest checkpoint :(

This is the first time I've ever heard of Siglemic. It seems like there's a lot of memes around this person, or maybe they're just inside jokes. I keep hearing people ask if Siglemic is a girl. Half the people say yes, the other half say no. I google and find a picture of a hot asian chick. But everyone keeps referring to Sig as "he". Is it actually a dude and the girl thing is just an elaborate troll for people like me who don't know who this person is?

TGMIII

This is the first time I've ever heard of Siglemic. It seems like there's a lot of memes around this person, or maybe they're just inside jokes. I keep hearing people ask if Siglemic is a girl. Half the people say yes, the other half say no. I google and find a picture of a hot asian chick. But everyone keeps referring to Sig as "he". Is it actually a dude and the girl thing is just an elaborate troll for people like me who don't know who this person is?

Elaborate isn't the word but yeah it is.

Sneds

He's a young man.

There it goes....... He can still get a PB though.

Edit: Turns out he didn't lose as much time as I thought he did. My bad, he can still easily do it hahaha

snap0212

He's a dude, and he usually talks all the time. Right now, he seems to be really focused on the game so he's not talking but he usually answers questions from the chat and stuff like that.

Exeunt

He just missed a coin on a 100-coin star but he's still ahead the most recent benchmark. This looks fairly promising.

Seda

So he needs a -15 to get WR?

EDIT: Oh so the splits aren't referring to his new PB, just his older one he broke recently.

Jokab

There it goes....... He can still get a PB though.

He needs -0:45 to beat the WR, and given he's now at -0:35 and that he messed up hard in TTC in his old PB (which the splits are referring to), as well as dying twice in RR, I think he's still on track for WR.

He needs -0:45 to beat the WR, and given he's now at -0:35 and that he messed up hard in TTC in his old PB (which the splits are referring to), as well as dying twice in RR, I think he's still on track for WR.

I thought he lost more time. I should edit.

jediyoshi

0e9aI.jpg

I support this.

Sneds

-44 seconds. I think he's got it.

Edit: Oh God! That TTC coin run! I don't think I can take this! I still think he can get the record.

Top Bottom