• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ChOcN5R.jpg

Rules:

Respect your fellow gays! Make love not war!

Even though this is the LGBT thread, everyone is welcome (even straight people!!). Don't be exclusionary towards anyone and don't be afraid to ask questions! Especially if you're straight and are curious about, well, gay stuff - we're happy to answer any and all questions you might have! Don't be shy!

Do not post NSFW pictures (naked or underwear). Even though pictures are inevitable every now and then, try to keep them down to a minimum - this isn't the Hot Men Pics thread after all!

This is the all purpose LGBT thread, so feel free to talk about your relationships, crushes, confusing feelings, gay portrayals in media, issues - whatever!

Resources
It Gets Better
The Trevor Project

There's also the Tinygaf! chat, which has, like, tons of gay people in it and they, like, talk to each other and whatever.

And don't forget the LGBT Skype chat! PM Sai-kun, Mystic Theurge, or Icicle to get in! LGBT members only please!

Also, totally stealing this from the last thread, but if you feel like you can't post in this thread and want to talk about stuff, ask a question, or want a question posed on your anonymous behalf, feel free to PM me! (you could probably PM anyone in this thread, really - they're a cool bunch!)

Let the gaymes begin!

ijU8rlZTR5SHj.gif

daripad

YES, new thread, new times to show dissapointment.

So today I was a bit more around a guy who I think might be gay. Let's see how far I can get, though he is like 5 years older than me if not more

Alrus

We'll quickly be moved to community I guess, but it's nice to be back in the regular off topic for a bit of visibility, hope we pick up a few new members :)

YES, new thread, new times to show dissapointment.

So today I was a bit more around a guy who I think might be gay. Let's see how far I can get, though he is like 5 years older than me if not more

My BF is 5 years older than me, nothing wrong with that :)

daripad

My BF is 5 years older than me, nothing wrong with that :)

Well, there are a lot of differences between us, but he is a very funny guy and he is very cute. Still I don't know if he is gay but he difinitly gives some signs towards his sexuality :p I'll try eye contact with him next

Replicant

Why are we in the OT? If ModMei sees this, he'll strike you down with his poisonous candy.

So the latest rumor in the gay blogsphere is that Richard Armitage (Thorin from The Hobbit) is really dating Lee Pace (Thranduil). I have to say if it's true, I like this news better than Tom Daley thing. Always had a crush on Richard Armitage even before his Hobbit time.

ivysaur12

Banned
Is 2014 the year when Hunter Parrish finally comes out? How about Aaron Schock?

Also, I saw Robbie Rodgers and his boyfriend at Whole Foods yesterday. He looked great. I was buying cheese :-(

Alrus

So the latest rumor in the gay blogsphere is that Richard Armitage (Thorin from The Hobbit) is really dating Lee Pace (Thranduil). I have to say if it's true, I like this news better than Tom Daley thing. Always had a crush on Richard Armitage even before his Hobbit time.

Woah they'd be a really really cute couple, both of them are very good looking *.* Would surely beat Tom Daley and Dustin Lance black (who isn't very cute)

bigkrev

I think I have posted a total of 3 times between the 3 previous OTs, but I still occasionally lurk, and support everything going on in here!

I just have nothing to say most of the time D:

Mr. F

Banned
Why are we in the OT? If ModMei sees this, he'll strike you down with his poisonous candy.

Lee Pace is gay? When did that happen?!

tumblr_mctc6woR8q1re2j2jo1_500.gif

Replicant

Also, I saw Robbie Rodgers and his boyfriend at Whole Foods yesterday. He looked great. I was buying cheese :-(

Does he bat for the team? I never knew.

He's always been gay. He's like Quinto in that he never really talk about it but many people know about it. Armitage, OTOH, is the one that I was surprised to hear about.

daripad

I think I have posted a total of 3 times between the 3 previous OTs, but I still occasionally lurk, and support everything going on in here!

I just have nothing to say most of the time D:

You can just stop by and say hi. That's what I usually do lol

Alrus

Is that a Project Runway gif? I used to like that show in secret before I was out, only watched one season in its entirety though.

Well, there are a lot of differences between us, but he is a very funny guy and he is very cute. Still I don't know if he is gay but he difinitly gives some signs towards his sexuality :p I'll try eye contact with him next

Being very different can be a good thing, and being funny and cute is definitely a very good thing :p Where did you meet him?

_Isaac

That'd be a pretty awesome pair. I didn't even know those guys were gay.

Mr. F

Banned
Does he bat for the team? I never knew.

He's always been gay. He's like Quinto in that he never really talk about it but many people know about it. Armitage, OTOH, is the one that I was surprised to hear about.

You mean it wasn't a choice?
lol

But really, that's cool. Guess I was out of the loop or didn't pay much attention. Maybe I was in denial after how perfect he and Chuck were in Pushing Daisies.

I have no idea who any of those people are

Pushing Daises ;_;

Maybe I was in denial after how perfect he and Chuck were in Pushing Daisies.

Wow. Talk about a minority. A PD fan who doesn't ship Ned/Olive

I didnt know Huter Parrish was batting for the team. Loved him when I was younger.

daripad

Being very different can be a good thing, and being funny and cute is definitely a very good thing :p Where did you meet him?

Well, we just casually have contact here and there, we talk to each other, etc but we haven't really meet officially. I barely knew his name today. But I'm definitly going to try to meet him, though I get too nervous when I do something like that.

Now that I think of it, I don't get how people haven't found out I'm gay because when I talk with a guy who looks good or that has a great presonality I just blush and start getting sweaty and nervous you can see it from miles. It blow my mind that no one suspects it yet. Maybe when I'm five years older and have no girlfrriend people will suspect.

_Isaac

Have you tried Facebook stalking him yet?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
No Gay Lettuce Bacon Tomato? Ratsky, I'm disappoint.

Replicant

Man, I have a friend who looks like this guy (Jordan Levine):

tumblr_mt9kfwF3Od1r6lw4po1_500.jpg

He's straight though. :/

EDIT:.....aaaand we're back at Community.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Is that a Project Runway gif? I used to like that show in secret before I was out, only watched one season in its entirety though.
Yeah, it is.

2035biO.gif

I watched it until it moved, but I've been watching some of the Lifetime ones for some reason.

Sai-kun

Banned
Great OP, glad to have a home again!

What up, BiGAF!

edit: i was glad to see Marina's beautiful inclusion at the end of an equally beautiful thread. The mods' taste in gifs is truly blessedT

eRSxZGi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom