• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender?

Male, whatever that means

Your sexual orientation?

Bisexual
bestsexual tbh

Where Are You From?

Colorado

Where Do You Live?

4zyonCK.gif

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Anything (except for metal)

Profession or Career interest?

Dreamer

Favorite video game(s)?

Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Ace Attorney, Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Zelda, Metroid, Motorstorm, Wipeout, Kart Racers, Pikmin, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, puzzle games, etc. etc.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Cooking, yoga, watching movies and TV, reading, watercolors, biking, eating salty snacks, posting on GAF, writing, daydreaming, etc.

Kangi

Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Gay.
Where Are You From? Southern U.S.
Where Do You Live? Southern U.S.
How Old Are you? N/A
Favorite Type of Music? Nothing specific.
Profession or Career interest? Computer science.
Favorite video game(s)? The Kirby series.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching cartoons.

Kevyt

Your gender?

Your sexual orientation?

Bisexual
bestsexual tbh

Where Are You From?

Colorado

Where Do You Live?

4zyonCK.gif

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Dreamer

Favorite video game(s)?

Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Ace Attorney, Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Zelda, Metroid, Motorstorm, Wipeout, Kart Racers, Pikmin, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, puzzle games, etc. etc.

Cooking, yoga, watching movies and TV, reading, watercolors, biking, eating salty snacks, posting on GAF, writing, daydreaming, etc.

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

:p

daripad

Your gender? Male.
Where Are You From? Mexico
Where Do You Live? Mexico
How Old Are you? 20 (21 in a month 😭)
Favorite Type of Music? Rock & Alternative
Profession or Career interest? Studying Medicine
Favorite video game(s)? Mario Kart, Smash, Pokemon and platformers
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading

giphy.gif

Your gender? ~ Male
Your sexual orientation? ~ Gay
Where are you from? ~ San Diego, California
Where do you live? ~ Chicagoland area
How old are you? ~ 33
Favorite type of music? ~ Everything
Profession or Career Interest? ~ Work at an Elementary School
Favorite video game(s)? ~ Panzer Dragoon Saga, Earthbound, Super Mario series, Souls series, Castlevania Series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? ~ Photography, collecting vinyl, going to concerts

Kater

Banned
http://alanwakeup.deviantart.com/

The Hours Left detective agency is open for business again. B)
Urgh, forgot my login details and now I can't see the nsfw art.

Thanks though, Chief Detective Hours Left. :3

iti7FjGWLBROl.gif

Stealing this gif from another thread :p

Filling out the IBQ™:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Undefined
Where Are You From? Mexico :3
Where Do You Live? East Coast, USA
How Old Are you? 20
Favorite Type of Music? Classic Rock from the 70's, 80's 90's, Old Music.
Profession or Career interest? Studying CS (possibly business too).
Favorite video game(s)? Crash Team Racing, Uncharted Trilogy, the Last of Us, Civ V, Many other PC games to name.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Running around like a fool and screaming from the top of my lungs "What's going on?".

Conchita <3

Mumei

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Born in Berkeley, CA
Where Do You Live? Indianapolis
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Good singing is my itch rather than particular genres, though genres that focus less on the production of a resonant, musical tone hold less interest for me because of that. I hope that makes sense to anyone besides me.
Profession or Career interest? I don't know.
Favorite video game(s)? Starcraft: Brood War.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, and occasionally television. I also have a one-on-one tutoring thing I'm doing which I suppose counts a hobby.

Delio

Your gender?

Your sexual orientation?

Bisexual
bestsexual tbh

Where Are You From?

Colorado

Where Do You Live?

4zyonCK.gif

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Dreamer

Favorite video game(s)?

Oh you write. We should swap stories :)

Meicyn

Gold Member
Your gender - Male
Your sexual orientation - Gay
Where Are You From - Florida
Where Do You Live - Florida
How Old Are you - 34
Favorite Type of Music - Videogames
Profession or Career interest - Military
Favorite video game(s) - Dragon's Dogma, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Rez, Ys: Oath in Felghana, Mass Effect 2, Phantasy Star 4
What are your hobbies (other than gaming) - Smoking food, listening to music, minor bits of gardening, working out (see below for target physique)

SJCyUJb.gif

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Canada
Where Do You Live? Canada
How Old Are you? Late 20s
Favorite Type of Music? All Kinds
Profession or Career interest? Filmmaker/Writer/Director (Goal)
Favorite video game(s)? RPGs, ADV/Visual Novels, Puzzle Games, Fighting Games, Rhythm Games, etc. (Suikoden is my favorite series.)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, Writing, Watching Movies & TV, Fashion/Design, Board Games, Chilling with Friends

RM8

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Unstraight
Where Are You From? Mexico City, Mexico
Where Do You Live? Toluca, Mexico
How Old Are you? 27, but I look 26!
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, electro pop, JPOP
Profession or Career interest? I have a degree in market research, but I'm trying to move to languages!
Favorite video game(s)? Fighters, platformers, puzzle, arcade racers, character action, strategy (Mario, Street Fighter, SSB, KOF, Tekken, Kirby, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Shinobi, etc.)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Sleeping, reading, eating, walking, languages, animals.

Your gender - Male
Where Are You From - Florida
Where Do You Live - Florida
How Old Are you - 34
Favorite Type of Music - Videogames
Profession or Career interest - Military
Favorite video game(s) - Dragon's Dogma, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Rez, Ys: Oath in Felghana, Mass Effect 2, Phantasy Star 4
What are your hobbies (other than gaming) - Smoking food, listening to music, minor bits of gardening, working out (see below for target physique)

SJCyUJb.gif

You're 34 Miec? I thought you were younger

Caladrius

Gay Cis Male
American
Metalhead and Jazz+Swing enthusiast with a side of electronic
Paper Mario 1+2 and Pokemon from Gen 2 onward

Wall of shame

HippieHobo 1,522
Kater 1,155
RatskyWatsky 743
Dany 694
PANTHEON 671
DMPrince 626
Grakl 585
Henchmen21 543
daripad 521
Blood Diamonds 511

I fell off it seems. My GAF activity in general has been down dramatically lately.

(see below for target physique)

Who is that magnificent specimen.

red13th

New thread! Let's do it.
tPSAwqQ.gif

Your gender? Male.
Where Are You From? São Paulo, Brazil.
Where Do You Live? São Paulo, Brazil.
How Old Are you? 29.
Favorite Type of Music? Old music, like 90's music, and Taylor Swift I guess.
Profession or Career interest? I'm a public defender.
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, Secret of Mana.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching sports, gay manga, eating desserts, yoga, Magic the Gathering.

I should check in an say Hi again.

I always want to be more active with you guys as you're a lovely bunch but for one reason or another I tend to forget or lurk.

But I <3 you guys. Hiiii

terrisus

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Straight - very low sex drive/bordering on Asexual/it's complicated

Where Are You From?
Northampton, Massachusetts

Where Do You Live?
Meriden, Connecticut

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Don't listen to music

Bachelor's Mathematics, Master's Education, most of the coursework of a PhD Education...
Now going back for a Master's IT, hoping to get into something Computer Science/Programming/Development-related

Favorite video game(s)?
Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, SNES RPGs in general, and others

Other than gaming? What do you mean? >.>
Well, prior to 2013, I didn't have time for much else other than schoolwork, and trying to pretend to be a decent husband.
No more school now, so much more time for GAF. Does GAF count as a hobby? >.>
Oh yeah, I like Baseball too

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I'll check back in tomorrow...

Ty4on

Your gender - Male
Where Are You From - Norway, Vesterålen
Where Do You Live - Norway, Tromsø
How Old Are you - 21
Favorite Type of Music - Trance
Profession or Career interest - I wonder that too
Favorite video game(s) - Super Metroid probably
What are your hobbies (other than gaming) - Currently music and photography

Edit: I saved these from the old thread :p
Oh I do!
It lends a cute face that extra shade of vulnerability in some way that I guess I'm really into.
Hmm, am I strange for being into 'vulnerability'? (Can't even tell..)
Butts do nothing for me tbh. I don't know but to me curves remind me of sexual attraction towards women more than it complements the edginess of a male body that I prefer over the feminine form.
I love vulnerability like shyness. I think it's the cutest thing in the world.
Regarding the second one, what about muscular ones?

Edit:
Favorite video game(s)? Starcraft: Brood War.
That's a good one. Starcraft 2 is high up for me, but Brood War has held up surprisingly well.

Lucario

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay as fuk
Where Are You From? East coast
Where Do You Live? Boston
How Old Are you? None of your damn business (23)
Favorite Type of Music? Elvis Costello, wavves, tune yards, old punk rock, reel big fish
Profession or Career interest? Computer science or computer security. Recently got my degree, currently looking for a job.
Favorite video game(s)? Pokemon, smash bros, dark souls series.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Guitar/singing, magic tcg

Meicyn

Gold Member
You're 34 Miec? I thought you were younger
I get mistaken for being younger pretty often. Doesn't bug me though, may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Doing my taxes right now, but I'm stuck because my university hasn't sent me my 1098-T yet. Bleh. I wanted to be done with it already, especially since I'm getting a decent chunk of change back.

7threst

Never did this so might as well do it now :)

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Netherlands
Where Do You Live? Tilburg
How Old Are you? 35
Favorite Type of Music? Crustcore, breakcore, hiphop, hardcore punk
Profession or Career interest? I'm an editor/journalist
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Making music, writing, reading

Rayis

Your gender? male but I don't conform to a masculine gender expression
Your sexual orientation? homosexual
Where Are You From? Originally born in Monterrey Mexico
Where Do You Live? Houston, TX
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? Jpop, electronic, pop in general, Vocaloid music
Profession or Career interest? idk atm tbh
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? singing,dancing, being fabulous, worshipping Jigglypuff, hitting on people

love you all LGTBQIA-GAF <333

bigkrev

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay, but with such a low sex drive I wouldn't object to being labeled Asexual
Where Are You From? Philadelphia, PA
Where Do You Live? New Jersey
How Old Are you? 26, but my birthday is coming in about a month
Favorite Type of Music? House/Trance/Electronica, but like anything that makes you want to dance (IMPORTANT NOTE: I DON'T DANCE)
Profession or Career interest? Business, but I like working at colleges where there are younger people around me for energy. Currently a Grant's Administrator
Favorite video game(s)? Lumines, Picross, Visual Novels, "AAA" Shooters (I love me some popcorn nonsense)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Magic The Gathering, Sports, Pro Wrestling, Manga

Still figuring out what I want for mai birfdai. I'm hoping I have cash leftover after the other stuff to buy a bracelet or something.

Mom asked me this week what I want. I have no clue. I'm not asking her to buy me figures or anything, and if there is something I want, I generally just buy it myself.

Maybe a WiiU?

Sibylus

Banned
Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual/Pansexual/hoominsarehawt
Where Are You From? Canada
Where Do You Live? British Columbia
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? Folk pop or something like dat?
Profession or Career interest? Writing
Favorite video game(s)? Dota 2, Minecraft, Civilization, Left 4 Dead
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, writing

Caladrius

Mom asked me this week what I want. I have no clue. I'm not asking her to buy me figures or anything, and if there is something I want, I generally just buy it myself.

Maybe a WiiU?

You can never go wrong with cash for the sake of flexibility.

Of course a U isn't a bad choice (especially if you have gamecube/wii games and the means to back them up. Was finally able to put my Wii and Gamecube games to rest.)

Chrome can't handle the first page. It literally froze my browser twice.

I wouldn't know, it keep crashing on me.

Did the same for mine. Took 5 minutes to load the page.
Chrome naturally has a pretty high RAM-consumption. That combined with the load from the .gifs probably brought the program to its knees.

Grakl

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay as fukhell
Where Are You From? Tejas
Where Do You Live? Boston
How Old Are you? 20 since a couple weeks ago, and what's with the random capitalization
Favorite Type of Music? Hip-hop, whatever Lucario likes
Profession or Career interest? Data analysis shit, some economic shit, video game design?
Favorite video game(s)? Nidhogg, God Hand, Punch Out!, Papers, Please, Gone Home, Thirty Flights of Loving, fighting games, Nintendo games, Platinum Games games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Learning to design games, learning to cook, hopefully soon learning to do turntablism

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Australia
How Old Are you? Bisixual (pretend it actually means 26, not 12 or 66)
Favorite Type of Music? Music that is in things I like.
Profession or Career interest? Mental health.
Favorite video game(s)? I'll say JRPGs like Dragon Quest, Ateliers, Final Fantasy but I like lots of genres.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Listening to podcasts, doing linux.

biRdy

First time posting in one of these threads, so hey everyone :)

Your gender? -Male
Your sexual orientation? -Bisexual
Where Are You From? -New Mexico
Where Do You Live? -Las Cruces
How Old Are you? -20
Favorite video game(s)? -Halo, Mario Kart, Forza, Mortal Kombat
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? -Hiking, cruising, programming, dating ;)

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay and fabulous.

Where Are You From?
Well, I'm from Waterford in Ireland but currently I'm living in Dublin in Ireland for university.

Where Do You Live?
I just answered this but Dublin in Ireland! I'm living on UCD's campus at the moment as I'm currently studying Maths in the Science Degree in first year. If you, too, are here, be sure to send me a message as I'm always willing to meet more LGBTQ+ individuals on campus!

How Old Are you?
I'm 19 since December.

I'm studying Maths. I have no idea what I actually want to do with Maths, and I like the sort of Maths that is abstract with few apparent practical applications rather than something like statistics or probability that would be useful in the financial sector, so I've no idea what I want to do with it. I'll probably try to get a Masters after my degree.

Favorite video game(s)?
I'll play almost anything but my interest is waning. Some current games I enjoy are Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Ratchet and Clank series, FTL, Everyday Genius: Square Logic, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden 2, Halo, Halo 2, Bioshock, Bioshock: Infinite, System Shock 2, Risk of Rain Mark of the Ninja, the Metal Gear Solid series, Tekken Tag 2, and of course, many more.

Films: I watch a very large amount of films and have an extremely diverse taste that spans many genres. My favourite is "2001: A Space Odyssey", with "Synecdoche, New York" in hot pursuit (Kaufman as a writer and director is just somebody I feel is phenomenal, and one of the most talented people actively working today). From Baraka, Under the Skin, The Act of Killing, J'ai Tué Ma Mére, The Act of Killing, The Tree of Life, Metropolis, Three Colours, the Decalogue, Bicycle Thieves, Eight and a Half, M, North by Northwest, Laurence of Arabia, Vertigo, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, to 50/50, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Whiplash, Boyhood, Dredd, Mr Turner, No Country for Old Men, and There Will Be Blood, I'm really willing to watch a huge variety of films.
TV Shows: Watch quite a large amount of these too and will watch anything, regardless of the topic material. Rather than go through overall favourites which most would be familar with probably (The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Mad Men, Six Feet Under, Arrested Development, The Simpsons Seasons 1 - 8, Deadwood, etc), some current shows that I highly enjoy are Hannibal, The Leftovers, Nathan For You (it's seriously good), and Broadchurch.
Swimming: Since September I've went one to four times a week (I generally go three or four times). As a child, I used to go much more often and swam competitively in school occasionally (I hated swimming competitively though if I'm honest, I didn't like the pressure as I prefer to swim for the satisfaction I get in it rather than anything else), but for extenuating circumstances stopped going swimming for many years. While my stroke is still pretty good, I've really lost a lot of my stamina and elegance in the water so I'm trying to train back up to where I was. In freestyle, I can still swim somewhat quickly (33-40s for 50m freestyle) and have a decent form, but I've really lost my breathing technique and I end up absolutely shattered after a length or two. As such, I generally, now, swim breast stroke to go for distance (generally six lengths before stopping for awhile and repeating this five times which isn't too much for somebody seriously training) but any talent I once had at it is gone as I now have a screw kick and go embarrassingly slowly. I've started to go twice a day since January, once for a short swim in the morning and a heavier one in the evening, and started bringing in weighted gloves and foot sock thingys.
Running: Run pretty regularly and go about 7-8km usually weekly. I really like the tranquility of it. Lately I've not been going much as I've started heading to the gym (and drinking very large amounts of milk which is awful).
Puzzles: I love Killer Sudoku puzzles (and any variation of Sudoku really).
Going on nights out: I can regularly be found in PRHOMO in Dublin (on Thursdays) with friends. If you see me there be sure to say hi!
Downloading, deleting, and redownloading Grindr: Not much of a description is needed here really.
Writing: I really like writing of all kinds, creative writing, or functional writing. I tend to write lengthy posts occasionally because of this.

Edit: Hello Birdy! Welcome to the thread!

First time posting in one of these threads, so hey everyone :)

Your gender? -Male
Your sexual orientation? -Bisexual
Where Are You From? -New Mexico
Where Do You Live? -Las Cruces
How Old Are you? -20
Favorite video game(s)? -Halo, Mario Kart, Forza, Mortal Kombat
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? -Hiking, cruising, programming, dating ;)
Welcome. :)
What do you think about the last game you played?

Ty4on

My cheapo Nexus 4 breezes through the first page with 100ppp ^_^
I have them disabled too but it still crashes. Guess I'll have to disable avatars too. Or, I could get a better cell phone.
If they're still cheap I'd get a Nexus 5 off contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom