• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Help, my father (my guest) joked I could introduce him as my sugar daddy. And later said people might think he's my latest conquest.

I say this with respect and love for him but yeah. He is supportive, something I might not have expected at 15.

Photos of the house I took are forthcoming.

Kinsei

Banned
The Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski cannot be commended enough for the beautiful queerness of Sense8. Nomi and Amanita's understanding and loving relationship is the best in all of TV, as far as I'm concerned. Serious #relationshipgoals.

5lG5ZUl.gif

Lito and Hernando are great too.

The cast of the show seems like they have a ton of fun together.

tumblr_o7ye2hhNfb1sc7pajo1_500.gif

berzeli

Banned
That was probably the most graphic gay sex scene I've seen in a TV show.

~twas amazin~

Sigh. The blu-ray release can't come soon enough. I'm not giving Amazon any money for their terribad streaming service.

Was it better/more graphic than London Spy? I'm guessing yes?

edit: Bless Bryan Fuller:
When American Gods showrunner Bryan Fuller first saw a cut of the epic gay-sex scene in Sunday's episode, he didn't mince words. ”I was like, ‘Okay, unless he has a 12-inch, candy-cane cock and can fuck around corners, his dick's not getting in him," Fuller recalled. ”So you guys need to go back and figure out where holes are."

Gibbs

I've been having nightmares the past week. EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.

It involves my ex, each night is either a conversation or something completely different. Last night we talked in my dream, and I could feel his heart beat and everything.

I'm trying to let go but this makes it extremely hard.

berzeli

Banned
The International lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex association (ILGA) put out the 12 th edition of their State-Sponsored Homophobia report:
As of May 2017, 72 States continue to criminalise* same-sex consensual activity, and in 45 of these States the law is applied to women as well as men,” Carroll notes. “Although law that criminalises same-sex sexual practice is slowly annually decreasing – with Belize and Seychelles being the most recent to repeal such laws in 2016 – persecution and deep stigmatisation persist in many States. On the other hand, enactment of specific legislation that protects us from discrimination and violence has significantly expanded in recent years, and the real test facing States is meaningful implementation of those laws. Although laws that recognise our relationships and families are also on the increase, less than 25% of the world’s States recognise or protect us – that is a sobering thought.
*down from 92 in 2006

So progress, if albeit slow one. Haven't read the full report, because it's 196 pages and I have a life there is way too much TV right now.

wiibomb

The International lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex association (ILGA) put out the 12 th edition of their State-Sponsored Homophobia report:

*down from 92 in 2006

So progress, if albeit slow one. Haven't read the full report, because it's 196 pages and I have a life there is way too much TV right now.

thank you for sharing this.

to be honest, while the progress is slow, this gives me hope, I personally never dig on how the world is going with this legislation and I didn't know america was so open.

Vazduh

I've been having nightmares the past week. EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.

It involves my ex, each night is either a conversation or something completely different. Last night we talked in my dream, and I could feel his heart beat and everything.

I'm trying to let go but this makes it extremely hard.

That's perfectly normal, depending on how long you were together it might take quite a while for those dreams to stop. You'll have your good days and your bad days, good dreams and dreams involving ex, but those bad things will ultimately go away. Time will do its thing.

Gibbs

That's perfectly normal, depending on how long you were together it might take quite a while for those dreams to stop. You'll have your good days and your bad days, good dreams and dreams involving ex, but those bad things will ultimately go away. Time will do its thing.

It's been almost two years. I'm forcing myself to move on without him, and at night he's there, alive and well until I wake up and then it just crumbles when the realization that he is gone. Living without him sucks. We're not friends, I'm dead to him he said. 5 years meant absolutely nothing.

Like once I wake up, sadness overtakes me, then I am ok about an hour later.

It sucks that I'm trying to rebuild my life and move forth and nothing is going right, yet he succeed in every way. It's extremely frustrating and heart breaking. Just once can something actually work out in my favor?

Thanks for the reply though <3. I know it'll get better but I'm just tired of fighting it.

Kevyt

I saw this girl at a training and had the opportunity to talk to her and she was cool and nice and everything but I found myself attracted to her. I was actually lusting after her like I would when I like a guy.

It's times like this when I'm really confused sexually... I've never with a woman and I just don't know. I think I might like women, physically, sexually and emotionally.

The idea terrifies me to be honest.

I saw this girl at a training and had the opportunity to talk to her and she was cool and nice and everything but I found myself attracted to her. I was actually lusting after her like I would when I like a guy.

It's times like this when I'm really confused sexually... I've never with a woman and I just don't know. I think I might like women, physically, sexually and emotionally.

Why.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.

I'm sure it can be scary to start questioning your sexuality again. It wouldn't be scary afterwards if you figure out you are bi if that's how it goes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Guess I should watch this

Yes!

Lito and Hernando are great too.

Oh yeah, they're great. I love that they've included Daniela in their relationship - they're practically a poly triad.

Was it better/more graphic than London Spy? I'm guessing yes?

I don't remember the scene from London Spy (never watched the show, but I may have seen the scene online somewhere), but the scene in American Gods was pretty graphic, albeit with a Bryan Fuller-y caveat:

two guys are fucking, while facing each other, and the guy who is getting topped has a visibly hard dick lying against his belly. BUT, in this specific moment, they both have black skin that's coursing with fire and they're in space (one of the guys is a Djinn, so it's all magic and shit) so they look more cgi/statuesque than real. I imagine that's how they got away with it.

The Leftovers also had a great opening scene, featuring a ton of full frontal male nudity~ :d

Guerrilla episode 5 also opened with a dick!

edit: Bless Bryan Fuller:

When American Gods showrunner Bryan Fuller first saw a cut of the epic gay-sex scene in Sunday's episode, he didn't mince words. ”I was like, &#8216;Okay, unless he has a 12-inch, candy-cane cock and can fuck around corners, his dick's not getting in him," Fuller recalled. ”So you guys need to go back and figure out where holes are."

Well, the guy pretty much did have a 12 inch cock, so...

being bi is p. alright you know~

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wait did we see Salim/the jinn's penis in that scene?

Ah I found 'em. I must've skipped over them.

For his part, Fuller is just glad the whole thing ended up being as hot as it is. ”It's about a communion of sorts," he said. ”I hope there are Middle Eastern young men masturbating to that scene."
The gay agenda, gentlemen and ladies.

wiibomb

It's been almost two years. I'm forcing myself to move on without him, and at night he's there, alive and well until I wake up and then it just crumbles when the realization that he is gone. Living without him sucks. We're not friends, I'm dead to him he said. 5 years meant absolutely nothing.

Like once I wake up, sadness overtakes me, then I am ok about an hour later.

It sucks that I'm trying to rebuild my life and move forth and nothing is going right, yet he succeed in every way. It's extremely frustrating and heart breaking. Just once can something actually work out in my favor?

Thanks for the reply though <3. I know it'll get better but I'm just tired of fighting it.

I bet you had an obsession rush when you woke up, right? like a desperation to have him right there with you.

it's pretty common that unconscious issues we have are tried to be somewhat solved while we dream, we usually don't remember those because the subconscious block them to not affect us when we awake, ohhh but when we do remember it's pretty abrasive.

to be honest Gibbs, that really tells me you are trying to move on, it might be difficult, for sure, but no one said it is always an easy path, may be try to do more things you like to do? try to find new hobbies? they usually help a lot to deal with this.

I'm very sure you can get over this situation, don't lose heart

Gibbs

So this has happened before? You are possibly bi-curious. I mean, there is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality and if you have some sort of attraction, you should try and go for it.. There is something special if this girl has gained your attention.

I bet you had an obsession rush when you woke up, right? like a desperation to have him right there with you.

it's pretty common that unconscious issues we have are tried to be somewhat solved while we dream, we usually don't remember those because the subconscious block them to not affect us when we awake, ohhh but when we do remember it's pretty abrasive.

to be honest Gibbs, that really tells me you are trying to move on, it might be difficult, for sure, but no one said it is always an easy path, may be try to do more things you like to do? try to find new hobbies? they usually help a lot to deal with this.

I'm very sure you can get over this situation, don't lose heart

When I woke up, it was like I was finally escaped from the nightmare of him being gone. Like he was actually there. His voice, his scent, me laying my head on his chest and just listening to his heart beat as he put his head ontop of my head(He did this before he was taller than me) and he wrapped his arms around me. Desperation is right, completely right. as I did look beside me in bed to see if he was there.... he wasn't.

The dreams are so vivid, it's scary. Like when he left, I didn't have many dreams, I'd say a prayer for him every night, and then think about him as I went to sleep, and he was the first time I still thought about when I woke up.. Perhaps just fixing a friendship so we ended on good terms. Now that I am forcing myself to move away from him, its hitting me every damn night, and they are so real.

I'm accepting he doesn't exist anymore in my world. I even tell myself he is dead, because who he is now is completely opposite of the guy I dated, the guy I loved with everything I had, and knew everything about. Everything he stood for doesn't exist anymore. It's supposed to get easier, not harder. I mean, I do what makes me happy, and I've changed and grown a ton during the past two years. I've gotten into fitness which has become my life in a sense.

As much as I try to move on and live day by day, it just gets harder and harder. I don't like sleeping because I know he'll be there, but it's the guy I remember, and not the asshole he became. Even the Universe continues to throw him in my face, with reminders, or other things that only we would get.

kuYuri

Being bi is the best of both worlds

Wait am I too late for the selfies?

touch my butt and buy me pizza

:3 Would buy many pizzas.

Wait did we see Salim/the jinn's penis in that scene?

Ah I found 'em. I must've skipped over them.

The gay agenda, gentlemen and ladies.

Yeah before Salim went down the dude had like a 8 inch softy.

Like I'm 7.5 hard, about average thickness but The Djinn gets that magic coke can dick.

Like... maaaan you're magic already, why do you have to have a ginormous dong.

Gibbs

Ohhh stopppp it Gibbs. You flatter me.

so when are we banging

Never. You deserve better than me tbh. Plus theres way, way hotter guys deserving of your Crayola.
I'd love a hug atleast! =)

Buuuut if I actually lived near you, I'd take you to dinner. <3 You deserve the best.

:3 Would buy many pizzas.

First DOWN, and now Crayons... boooy.... I'm gonna have to fight you for one of these hot guys.

Never. You deserve better than me tbh. Plus theres way, way hotter guys deserving of your Crayola.
I'd love a hug atleast! =)

Buuuut if I actually lived near you, I'd take you to dinner. <3 You deserve the best.

First DOWN, and now Crayons... boooy.... I'm gonna have to fight you for one of these hot guys.

images

Come at me, do you even lift?

Gibbs

Thirsty gays.

I remember when I had the thirst and was a baby gay.

The thirst never dies. You just learn to control it.

As for me, I lost control. SOMEBODY LOVE MEEEEEEE. =(

While you guys fight for Down and Crayons I'll fight my reflection on the mirror for myself

Leave the door unlocked, I'm coming over for cookies and a hug.

but first I must put down RoyalDuke.

Astral Dog

Is she is giving you the butterflies next time be dangerous and ask her on a date &#128068; she might say yes and you will know if she is the one.

Top Bottom