• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Scruff is so interesting this hot daddy was talking to me for a minute then sent a screenshot of a plane ticket of the city where I live... like he was literally ready to fly over here to fuck.

This tells me two things:
1. He's loaded
2. He's crazy

Do the pros outweigh the cons???

money trumps all T B H

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This is wrong and the kind of thinking that facilitates this trend of dating for such short periods of time. Something goes even slightly wrong and causes a little stress? It's over, time to hop on the apps again.

However, gay #2 sounds like the better pick in this case.
But It's been over a year and they have stopped talking to each other three times. I think it's not worth pursuing.

Scruff is so interesting this hot daddy was talking to me for a minute then sent a screenshot of a plane ticket of the city where I live... like he was literally ready to fly over here to fuck.

This tells me two things:
1. He's loaded
2. He's crazy

Do the pros outweigh the cons???
It could just be a coincidence.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Awww cute guy just got to AZ and wants to breed me cause Im the only thing he finds attractive in the apps. The romance in the apps is alive *blocks*

Kevyt

Its scary because that fat little troll Kim Jun will easily launch a nuke, but Trump has the tempter of a toddler not getting ice cream, so we're fucked admittedly.

I doubt that will happen. NK doesn't have the technology yet and I can imagine them trying to launch a missile with a miniature Nike and exploding in their base or in their own submarine... It sounds harsh but NK is very behind.

I don't think anything will happen! Crossing my fingers though.

I hope they don't. I'm in the "won't die immediately, but will get whole body third degree burns and die in agony several weeks later" range of one of the top targets in a nuclear war.

I guess the silver lining to all this is I have an excuse to play my collection of nuclear war themed pop music from the 60s and 70s.

Gibbs

I doubt that will happen. NK doesn't have the technology yet and I can imagine them trying to launch a missile with a miniature Nike and exploding in their base or in their own submarine... It sounds harsh but NK is very behind.

I don't think anything will happen! Crossing my fingers though.

NK is way behind on the times but desperation is leading upward of a strike from them, or on them. I'm thinking the previous and not the latter. If they attack a country, it will be to prove they aren't cowards and will back up claims, but in reality, it would be stupid to do so.

Lets hope nothing will happen, but NK has been successfully launching test missiles so anything is in the realm of possibility at this point. Though they've had more failed than success rates. The scary part is Trump is an egotistical madman that will do it to prove a point and I don't trust that.

We could wake up tomorrow and Trump launched a nuke overnight because he didn't get enough sleep, or someone said he had bad numbers. SAD! Odds are if he launches a nuke he'll boast on Twitter atleast an hour before he does so.

I hope they don't. I'm in the "won't die immediately, but will get whole body third degree burns and die in agony several weeks later" range of one of the top targets in a nuclear war.

I guess the silver lining to all this is I have an excuse to play my collection of nuclear war themed pop music from the 60s and 70s.

I'm closer to DC and depending on where, and how big would depend on my demise. All in all, if I even feel I will have a slow, painful death due to a nuke... I'll just shoot myself and end it.

I just got back from a impromptu dinner date with the new guy. ( "#2") and I just wanna die like. It was cute I'm stuffed from food and he's too cute and like I'm also ain't shit.
I also may be going to an amusement park with him and some people in about two weeks. I got a lot planned in general before this summer ends. Ugh this is tew much

Gibbs

Well....
I just lost my virginity.

Go me!

nJBdQof.jpg

We had a great time out, but its just that like when im out with him i turn to mush because he's so handsome and it was so last minute i didnt know if we were even going to do anything last night. Also consdiering my situation i detailed in the last page it just makes things more confusing.

DOWN

Banned
We had a great time out, but its just that like when im out with him i turn to mush because he's so handsome and it was so last minute i didnt know if we were even going to do anything last night. Also consdiering my situation i detailed in the last page it just makes things more confusing.
Option 1 sounds like a cycle so ditch the bitch

Give 2 a good run since you’re enjoying it

Option 1 sounds like a cycle so ditch the bitch

Give 2 a good run since you’re enjoying it

It is a cycle over the same small issues which is why i should and I've tried at least twice,I've learned so much from him. And grew a lot from him. I'd never ditch or cut him out my life also cause not only is he an overall great amazing guy but also cause from a professional perspective we can gain a lot from one another.

But i've been enjoying my time with this new guy. This feels like a high school crush turned to 11 and I feel a lot more at ease, the world stops when im with him nothing else matters. No over thinking about the world around me or how he might react to something i might do. Simply put i just.. feel good 100% of the time

Matsukaze

Hello, everyone. :)

Your gender?
Male (cisgender)

Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Where Are You From?

USA (Philadelphia, PA), but I moved back and forth between USA and Ireland growing up.

Where Do You Live?
Donegal, Ireland

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Metal, but I'm also a fan of punk classical with an emerging interest in hip-hop

Profession or Career interest?

Healthcare. Boring but pays the bills. Dream is to become a successful author.

Favorite video game(s)?
Persona 3-5, Resident Evil (Remake), Silent Hill 2 and 3, Final Fantasy X, Haunting Ground

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Reading. I'm a bibliophile so the more books I can get my hands on, the better. I also enjoy writing, mostly poetry and fantasy. I'm a ways off from getting anything published, but the act of writing itself nourishes my soul lol. I also like to travel, with Japan, Germany, Egypt, and Norway being at the top of my "Need to Visit Soon-ish" list.

Honestly, there's not much more to say about me lol. Just glad to be here.

Gibbs

Your gender?
Male (cisgender)

Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Where Are You From?

USA (Philadelphia, PA), but I moved back and forth between USA and Ireland growing up.

Where Do You Live?
Donegal, Ireland

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Metal, but I'm also a fan of punk classical with an emerging interest in hip-hop

Favorite video game(s)?
Persona 3-5, Resident Evil (Remake), Silent Hill 2 and 3, Final Fantasy X, Haunting Ground

Reading. I'm a bibliophile so the more books I can get my hands on, the better. I also enjoy writing, mostly poetry and fantasy. I'm a ways off from getting anything published, but the act of writing itself nourishes my soul lol. I also like to travel, with Japan, Germany, Egypt, and Norway being at the top of my "Need to Visit Soon-ish" list.

Heeey! Welcome! =)

Beth Cyra

Your gender?
Male (cisgender)

Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Where Are You From?

Where Do You Live?
Donegal, Ireland

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

Welcome welcome!

Fans of Remake are always welcome 😃

Your gender?
Male (cisgender)

Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Where Are You From?

Where Do You Live?
Donegal, Ireland

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

Welcome!

That feeling when because of the particulars of taxation and social security payment adjustment (which are pretty fair), a $30 a week payrise at work is just $3.24 a week extra.

Approximate numbers:
60 dollars more a fortnight.
Tax is 18 more
Gov pays 36 less based on pre-tax money
=7 actual increase.

Where is my tea bag hat, keep your government hands off of my social security payments etc etc.

Welcome!

Kevyt

You should just take things as they come and enjoy the moment!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Your gender?
Male (cisgender)

Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Where Are You From?

Where Do You Live?
Donegal, Ireland

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

hay there welcome~

One of these days someone will make a post about their sex life and I will use a gif of that scene from Aliens when Bishop is skewered by the Queen and starts spewing his white goo (giggity) all over himself and I will be happy.

One of these days someone will make a post about their sex life and I will use a gif of that scene from Aliens when Bishop is skewered by the Queen and starts spewing his white goo (giggity) all over himself and I will be happy.
I'll tell you about my Mayo vs Ketchup splatfest life.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Does furiously jerking off 3-5 times a day count?

Top Bottom