• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

KiN0

Yeesh, I think you should honestly move on and spend your resources on someone else. Either he's confused or he literally lied and just isn't interested in you and wasn't upfront about it.

I say let the conversations as they are run its course and see if he actually wants to be a friend to you and if not you'll be able to tell.

The only problem is that he never reaches out to me. He always responds to my texts, and his replies are pretty wordy; I just don't know if he's being shy or just doesn't really care to be friends and only hangs out with me because he feels bad about lying.

Part of me actually wants to ask him about this directly, but I feel like that would be needlessly confrontational. Plus, I just don't have a good sense for making friends in the first place, so this whole situation is very vague to me.

The only problem is that he never reaches out to me. He always responds to my texts, and his replies are pretty wordy; I just don't know if he's being shy or just doesn't really care to be friends and only hangs out with me because he feels bad about lying.

Part of me actually wants to ask him about this directly, but I feel like that would be needlessly confrontational. Plus, I just don't have a good sense for making friends in the first place, so this whole situation is very vague to me.

If it's always you doing the outreach then he's not a friend just being blunt here.

I think asking him would indeed be needlessly confrontational and it's not really worth it. I think you have your answer tbh it sounds like a weird situation to be in but I think you should move forward.

I have my shy tendencies but every now and then I make the effort to say hello at least.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ayla. was supposed to come out today. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT.........................?

So since i never post here anyways lemme add. This guy hit me up on scruff but he lives a few towns away ( which in texas might as well be forever). Handsome as fuck and we hit it off. Dunno what else happens but it was nice to have someone call me attractive.

maybe you two can each travel and meet in the middle?

KiN0

If it's always you doing the outreach then he's not a friend just being blunt here.

I think asking him would indeed be needlessly confrontational and it's not really worth it. I think you have your answer tbh it sounds like a weird situation to be in but I think you should move forward.

I have my shy tendencies but every now and then I make the effort to say hello at least.

sigh. I was hoping I could at least make a friend from this, but I guess I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.

Thank you for the advice.

Crayons

Banned
I've had enough of this job. I'm quitting. Like tomorrow after I get my check. My boss being a fucking petty Nazi bitch all because I don't wanna sleep with her

Gibbs

I've had enough of this job. I'm quitting. Like tomorrow after I get my check. My boss being a fucking petty Nazi bitch all because I don't wanna sleep with her

You'll be better off without that place. I'm sorry Crayons.

Though she has good taste admittedly.

sleep with me

Im getting so much life with Phantom Dust <3

I downloaded it. Is it any good?

Crayons

Banned
You'll be better off without that place. I'm sorry Crayons.

Though she has good taste admittedly.
She tried to get with all three of the guys she hired, I'm not gonna take it as a compliment. Fuck this place. I don't need all this frustration for a minimum wage job. I am so done. I'm not even gonna give two weeks notice I'm just gonna be like LOL bye enjoy finding people to cover my shifts bitch

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I downloaded it. Is it any good?

I played it on the original Xbox and loved it and Im enjoying it even more now that I grasp things much better than 14 years ago lol. The single player is entertaining and the story is interesting and the MP is amazing.

Kevyt

That feeling when you see a random person on the train, bus, somewhere outside while you're on your way somewhere and you're completely taken apart by how beautiful and attractive they are. You can't stop looking and feel like you're in love.

That feeling usually goes away fast, but it's saddening because by probability nothing could ever happen.

However, constantly seeing someone whether they're your coworker, classmate, friend and such individual grows on you that you are taken back by this spell of being so attracted to them that it's both painful and sad. Especially if such individual is out of reach for many reasons. You feel absolutely sad and angry.

At least this is how I feel having a crush on a straight guy friend. It should be a non-issue, I am too old for this kind of thing, but I feel helpless dealing with my feelings for him. I suppose time will go on and these feelings will go away. But my god, I can't stop thinking about him.

DOWN

Banned
Whew I just caught up and will thank y'all for the flattery despite my underwhelming in person presence tbh. Had me blushing

Also RIP my account status

DOWN

Banned
wait why you made a junior?
If a mod thinks this is too much detail let me know but I am trying to vaguely just talk about me and my behavior here rather than about modding policy:

Not actually sure because it just happened like an hour ago and I thought my balance of light conversational threads (maybe I feigned too much Internet lack of self awareness?) to full bodied topics was not out of the norm so I PM'd a mod to find out if there's a note on it. I mean I know I'm not a journalist in terms of solid thread consistency but I guess I thought I wasn't making mistakes I had made before or doing anything unacceptable and unwanted. Maybe I went too hard on the lighthearted threads and they came off wrong ? I don't have a bone to pick with the mods or their choices tbh. I did enjoy making my share of news and personal threads. So hey, if there was another line I crossed then I'll understand and it seems that was the case without me paying good attention so RIP my threads

Astral Dog

A pretty girl on PSN is asking me to see her private show and rate her i think she likes me &#128563; &#128147;

Edit: aww nevermind.i followed her link and it was just the main page. Asked cuddlegrl if her boyfriend could join too and she called me special and go away. i thought she liked my cat avatar i miss her :'(

theecakee

I think I found my homophobic neighbor on Grindr, but I'm not 100% sure. They are apparently like 2k feet from me...which about lines up with how far his house is. His grindr photo looks like him to....vaguely. It's like the back side of his head with his shirt off.

Can't be sure but damn if this guy really is on Grindr...

Yado

If a mod thinks this is too much detail let me know but I am trying to vaguely just talk about me and my behavior here rather than about modding policy:

Not actually sure because it just happened like an hour ago and I thought my balance of light conversational threads (maybe I feigned too much Internet lack of self awareness?) to full bodied topics was not out of the norm so I PM'd a mod to find out if there's a note on it. I mean I know I'm not a journalist in terms of solid thread consistency but I guess I thought I wasn't making mistakes I had made before or doing anything unacceptable and unwanted. Maybe I went too hard on the lighthearted threads and they came off wrong ? I don't have a bone to pick with the mods or their choices tbh. I did enjoy making my share of news and personal threads. So hey, if there was another line I crossed then I'll understand and it seems that was the case without me paying good attention so RIP my threads

Ah, looking at your thread history I can see how a mod might deem the last two...unnecessary. Still I think a warning would have sufficed instead of modifying your account status.

A pretty girl on PSN is asking me to see her private show and rate her i think she likes me &#128563; &#128147;

Edit: aww nevermind.i followed her link and it was just the main page. Asked cuddlegrl if her boyfriend could join too and she called me special and go away. i thought she liked my cat avatar i miss her :'(
It wasn't meant to be. But don't lose hope! The camgirl's boyfriend of your dreams is out there. :)

I think I found my homophobic neighbor on Grindr, but I'm not 100% sure. They are apparently like 2k feet from me...which about lines up with how far his house is. His grindr photo looks like him to....vaguely. It's like the back side of his head with his shirt off.

Can't be sure but damn if this guy really is on Grindr...
Things I've heard suggest being on grindr might explain why he doesn't like gays. :)

tumblr_inline_nkypriZ36G1qap4xm.gif

Palmer27

Advice/reassurance needed, I'm feeling sleep deprived and so confused.

Been spending a lot of time with this guy having met him this week. Felt a romantic and intellectual connection I've never felt with anyone before. There was something both naive and very wise about him that I found both cute and incredibly attractive.

He told me last night (first time spending the night with me) that it was mild aspergers, which really I'd guessed. He'd just put a name to it.

The real issue comes that this is my first relationship and honestly the first time I've experienced love. This is his second relationship. We'd both acknowledged and avoided saying out loud that we were transparently both clearly wanting to say the 'L word'. I said it by accident last night, indirectly, but still managed to say something so close that I basically said it. I meant it, but I shouldn't have said it. It's been a fucking week.

Now that I guess the emotional floodgates had been opened the word was flying back and forth last night and this morning.
But now today, despite how I feel, I KNOW this is too premature. Yes we're both feeling love but we're both wrong to say it: me for my inexperience and bad judgement and him because of how his brain works.

I'm seeing him tonight, he was going to stay but I'll tell him I need some space.
I'm fairly certain I can tell him this and he will definitely understand - he definitely has a very high and controlled emotional iq. It's more socially that I've seen him miss indirect signals.

I think L word aside we could be good for each other. Brilliant attraction on all fronts and plenty in common.

Am I doing this the right way (L word aside)? I want to be able to say I love him properly eventually. But now I'm realising I can't love him yet and am aware I will have managed to really fuck up the foundations for whatever this could become. I feel incredibly guilty. Of course I also really don't want to hurt him, which I'm afraid of doing thanks to how conflicted and disoriented I'm feeling about the craziness of this last week.

Should mention I'm not diagnosed on the spectrum myself but I've got some traits in common that made me immediately understand a lot of him when I met him.

Yado

Been spending a lot of time with this guy having met him this week. Felt a romantic and intellectual connection I've never felt with anyone before. There was something both naive and very wise about him that I found both cute and incredibly attractive.

He told me last night (first time spending the night with me) that it was mild aspergers, which really I'd guessed. He'd just put a name to it.

The real issue comes that this is my first relationship and honestly the first time I've experienced love. This is his second relationship. We'd both acknowledged and avoided saying out loud that we were transparently both clearly wanting to say the 'L word'. I said it by accident last night, indirectly, but still managed to say something so close that I basically said it. I meant it, but I shouldn't have said it. It's been a fucking week.

Now that I guess the emotional floodgates had been opened the word was flying back and forth last night and this morning.
But now today, despite how I feel, I KNOW this is too premature. Yes we're both feeling love but we're both wrong to say it: me for my inexperience and bad judgement and him because of how his brain works.

I'm seeing him tonight, he was going to stay but I'll tell him I need some space.
I'm fairly certain I can tell him this and he will definitely understand - he definitely has a very high and controlled emotional iq. It's more socially that I've seen him miss indirect signals.

I think L word aside we could be good for each other. Brilliant attraction on all fronts and plenty in common.

Am I doing this the right way (L word aside)? I want to be able to say I love him properly eventually. But now I'm realising I can't love him yet and am aware I will have managed to really fuck up the foundations for whatever this could become. I feel incredibly guilty. Of course I also really don't want to hurt him, which I'm afraid of doing thanks to how conflicted and disoriented I'm feeling about the craziness of this last week.

Should mention I'm not diagnosed on the spectrum myself but I've got some traits in common that made me immediately understand a lot of him when I met him.

It does seem too fast to be love but who knows. Take your time, date, get to know each other and see how it goes.

wiibomb

so, I need to ask you something, is it wrong for you to love? why do you need to hide love from someone else?? Love doesn't mean that you are going to just give yourself completely (which you should never do, we need to keep some for ourselves).

I know people can be harsh, that they can really hurt us, but the moment we get really hurt is when we ourselves do it, if you love him and he is interested in you, I don't see why you can't tell that, you are hurting yourself in all this because you seem to have been loving him.

Now, I think it's pretty good of you taking your time to put your feelings in order, that seems like a very good option, but be sure to come out of that time with everything in order, after that time you should know what you want, else you are going to hurt yourself more. May be think if you really love him or if it is just an obsession (that can happen.)

Astral Dog

Hmm reading the homophobic thread and in some comments i noticed most reasons posted apart from religion seem to be mostly about male oriented,machismo,internalized phobia,sexism,femphobia,misogynism, toxic culture etc.

but women/girls can be very homophobic too,to both other women and guys,at least in some parts its not uncommon dometimes to be as much as guys i wonder if thats just around here or maybe on other countries its a little different.
if a women is homophobic does that make her sexist/misogynist/femphobic too Or is there a difference? Are they talking more about guys just because they are guys or im reading too much into this &#128533; probably the later.

what you are obsessing about, in this case,"Love" is just a word. If you are worried its too soon to say it for whatever reason then show you care with ACTIONS,thats more meaningful and productive than pretty words imo
It wasn't meant to be. But don't lose hope! The camgirl's boyfriend of your dreams is out there. :)
What could have been
Today's my final day at my job. A huge boulder has been taken off my shoulders.
take a few days to rest and happy job hunting,even another store would be a positive change from that dreadful environment :S

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

sis if you love each other then what does it even matter?

Poppy

fuck that if i love someone i know within 2-4 weeks and will tell them as such

that being said i currently have barely any friends and no relationships for several years so perhaps dont actually listen to me

This sounds like me and my partner when we started dating. Within the first week of getting to know each other we talked about a future together and said I love you. Our 10 year anniversary is next week. I would just roll with it and see what happens maybe you guys are ment to be together.

So I've pretty much been on a gay Netflix binge. There have some been pretty great movies, some ok movies, and movies that look like they were made for a college film class. But does anyone have some recommendations for some maybe unknown lgbt movies to recommend?

KiN0

So I've pretty much been on a gay Netflix binge. There have some been pretty great movies, some ok movies, and movies that look like they were made for a college film class. But does anyone have some recommendations for some maybe unknown lgbt movies to recommend?

Hawaii is a pretty good spanish indie gay romance film. It's entirely about the relationship between the leads, so there isn't a lot of "plot" to speak of; but it's a relaxing watch, and the leads have good chemistry.

Top Bottom