• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

That David perk is terrible tho. Despite the no blood stain and no moaning the 1 hit thing really makes it harder to play with. I mean when the killers are chainsaw users the health doesnt matter but when its with others you are cutting your chances of escaping more.

Sprint burst is a good one that can help you escape from the killer cause that sprint really gives good jukes. Borrowed Time is an all time favorite even if nerfed and Iron Will is actually pretty decent too if you want a better chance of escape from the killer when grabbed. I don't run decisive strike cause that I fail it more than I get it😂
Yeah, it's terrible, but I want to try it as a silly build. Even worse for me because I have a hard time escaping killers most times, haha.

LMAO its the truth. Its the most bullshit excuse but I like to think I can use it as a logical explanation for exercise.

I'm exhausted. I went to the gym earlier... debating on either going again tonight or just go ahead and go to bed. Being old sucks.

Come back and join us! We have a wonderful community! Thats excellent, learning who you are as a person is one of the greatest and most exciting things in life! Continue to grow!

If you're tired you can just take a break for the day.

Oh i went this afternoon but I was gonna go again this evening. I'm having a bad image day and yeah... =(

Going again tiring yourself out wont change what you're feeling right now. Anything to distract you? anything fun?

I have a confession to make.

I watch the twilight movies so I can see Taylor Lautner's adorable face

I tried to watch the first film and the sequel... finished neither.

Gibbs

Going again tiring yourself out wont change what you're feeling right now. Anything to distract you? anything fun?

It's more of knowing I worked out twice so maybe I'll lose weight really. =( I'll probably see whats on HBO/Showtime/Cinemax or check Netflix and passout.

Gibbs

I DVR'ed Scott Pilgrim verses the World. I'm hoping its enjoyable. Thinking of doing the same with Assassins Creed.

Crayons

Banned

I tried to watch the first film and the sequel... finished neither.

I'm actually watching them rn. Breaking Dawn

Totally understandable. I use to think he was extremely hot, then I saw him compared to a llama and I can't unsee it now. =(
I saw that too but hes still hot.

Kevyt

I have a confession to make.

I watch the twilight movies so I can see Taylor Lautner's adorable face

#teamjacob

I actually went to the movies with my mom to watch twilight one of them within its week of release. #noshame

He's adorable and he looks so hot now that he's a grown man!

Crayons

Banned
#teamjacob

I actually went to the movies with my mom to watch twilight one of them within its week of release. #noshame

He's adorable and he looks so hot now that he's a grown man!
Totally agreed

I think we should do Gaf version of Twilight and have Crayons star in it. I imagine it would do incredible.

Ohhh, you. Only if you can be my Jacob.

i did get an A+ in acting class in college

Kevyt

I had to take an acting class as well for my art credit and barely got a C... I barely passed the class and it was supposed to be the easiest class but it was actually hard because we had to remember a bunch of terms for our final and write a lot. No one was doing the readings either. The highest grade was just a B, no A's, lol.

Gibbs

Totally agreed

Ohhh, you. Only if you can be my Jacob.

See, you have the gift!!

Oh Crayons, as much as I am honored, there are waaaay hotter guys to play that role.
I'll be in your dressing room waiting on you, stud.

Gibbs

I need to force my ass to bed. When I get extremely tired, I get depressed, and when I get depressed, I become such a pathetic soul.

Someone tuck me in.

Crayons

Banned
I had to take an acting class as well for my art credit and barely got a C... I barely passed the class and it was supposed to be the easiest class but it was actually hard because we had to remember a bunch of terms for our final and write a lot. No one was doing the readings either. The highest grade was just a B, no A's, lol.

Ahhh, ours was nothing like that. It was based solely on our performances.

See, you have the gift!!

Oh Crayons, as much as I am honored, there are waaaay hotter guys to play that role.
I'll be in your dressing room waiting on you, stud.

Nooo, I don't want them. I want you

lenovox1

Ahhh, ours was nothing like that. It was based solely on our performances.

I think learning how to read and process text from Dramas is a skill that you can transfer to other literature and fiction in general. It also makes one a more powerful media consumer and a better reader of human emotion in general.

But multiple readings and learning the jargon from an elective course is preposterous.

Kevyt

I think learning how to read and process text from Dramas is a skill that you can transfer to other literature and fiction in general. It also makes one a more powerful media consumer and a better reader of human emotion in general.

But multiple readings and learning the jargon from an elective course is preposterous.

I was just relieved I passed the course, lol

Halloween costume is set. Ready to take everyone's heart on Halloween.

What is your costume??

Raxus

Hello, I meant to reply to your post. Here's an invitation link (anyone that's in the discord server can share an invitation link) in email form (quote this post to see it): Here and for anyone else that wants to join!

Where in Kentucky? My grandma lives in Kentucky. :)
I'm your state neighbor! That counts for something right? When I log onto discord later I'll ask Will to post a link for you, and anyone others that would like to join.
Howdy ho neighbors. If you ever find you self in my neck of the woods hit me up. You can stay at my place.
I just got my Super Nintendo Classic today
Not jelly.

Is totally jelly

I saw New Moon at the cinema on a date because she liked it. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise even though thinking around that time that the dogman was hot.

Beth Cyra

I saw New Moon at the cinema on a date because she liked it. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise even though thinking around that time that the dogman was hot.
I will go to my grave saying how Rosalie was fucking amazing and her actress totally nailed the stone cold bitch.

The movie should have been about her and Bella damn it.

Sch1sm

Been lurking a solid few weeks so I figured I should probably introduce myself:

Your gender? Your sexual identity? Female.
Your sexual orientation? Queer.
Where Are You From? Toronto, Canada.
Where Do You Live? Toronto, Canada.
How Old Are You? 22.
Favorite Type of Music? Motown.
Profession or Career interest? Student, but I work part time as a pharmacy tech.
Favorite video game(s)? SF3: Third Strike, Civ, Gunpoint, Hacknet, Paint It Back/Picross.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I sing and play 4 instruments, spend an obscene amount going to the cinema and collecting horror Blu Rays, and play some intramural sports at school
so I feel less bad about all the pub nights.

Ayyy. Best genre, always. \o/

Clarinet, drums, piano, bass. In that order of learning, too. You play any?

Mostly singing nowadays, but I play piano, french horn, and occasionally pitched percussion. I do have an accordion, but as a person considerate to my neighbors, I don't play it (well, not often at least XP).

Been lurking a solid few weeks so I figured I should probably introduce myself:
Yay Picross! Just today I'm 12 puzzles Mega Picross puzzles away from finishing the Zelda-themed Picross game that was on My Nintendo.

[EDIT: Done!]

I'm sorry you suffered.
I can hardly remember it, I mainly remember the main girl riding a bike or running and having bad thoughts about people but maybe that was Star Wars Episode 2.

Not fully a joke.

Alrus

I saw New Moon in the theater on opening night because friends wanted to go and I didn't have anything better to do. One of the most surreal theatrical experience I've ever had, so much screaming.

Top Bottom