Liberals, please stop allowing Authoritarians to hijack the Left.

That kind of inductive reasoning does not work. Only because you've experienced something, doesn't make it generally true, it's anecdotal evidence at best (e.g. only because all the swans you've seen are white, doesn't infer that all swans are white). That's not how it works.

I hope you're aware that inductive reasoning is oftentimes the cognitive mechanism through which prejudices are formed. For example: "I've made the personal experience of being robbed by "X" people twice. Hence all "X" people are robbers."

Yeah and who get's to decide who's biased or not? The one who makes the argument? By that measure I could easily dismiss any and all counter-argument by simply accusing the person of some kind of bias (ad hominem).

Thanks for making my point.

Oh, so white people don't differ from black people in the "same way as men and women do". Again, directly contradicting your own words, but I'm sure you'll come up with some new vague definition in order to pull yourself out of that.

Yeah no, see my point above. There are people claiming to have experienced miracles, guess we should just accept that as a fact.

Maybe you shouldn't have attended university as a customer then. My time at university was filled with different perspectives, many of which I found pretty disagreeable. It made my intellectual life all the richer.

That's not a "marketplace of ideas". You don't get to decide what other people can intellectually engage with only because you have a problem with that. Many great scientific truths were very unpopular. By your standard, Darwinism or heck, even Heliocentrism (two theories that directly contradicted the religious worldview of the vast majority) would never have passed that litmus test. You're only parroting the same authoritarian rhetoric that's plaguing american campuses right now. I hope you're aware of that.
Accidental early post

Last edited:
So... while her comments are out of line that does not mean she represents those that feel Blacks need to be part of the conversation in relation to equality. I've been to a protest in LA and it was peaceful. So what does that mean?
Really, if this un-settles you, imagine being lynched for just looking at a white woman funny, having signs every where in public dictating what you can and cannot do, being driven out from nice neighborhoods, being pulled over for no reason, and etc... I can go on and on.
The fact of the matter is that White people don't know what real racism is. They haven't experienced no where near to the extent of other minorities so don't even try.

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
So... while her comments are out of line that does not mean she represents those that feel Blacks need to be part of the conversation in relation to equality. I've been to a protest in LA and it was peaceful. So what does that mean?
Really, if this un-settles you, imagine being lynched for just looking at a white woman funny, having signs every where in public dictating what you can and cannot do, being driven out from nice neighborhoods, being pulled over for no reason, and etc... I can go on and on.
The fact of the matter is that White people don't know what real racism is. They haven't experienced no where near to the extent of other minorities so don't even try.
I am sorry, but that is just objectively false.

Let me tell you of a story of a young white man who was born and raised in Feicheng, China. His name was Nikolas. Life was hard for him the moment he first attended school. It began with his teachers, who gave him less attention and help in his studies, outright ignoring his questions in class. The school kids, spurred on by the teachers attitudes began to take and hide Nikolas' school supplies. They would trip him and choose him last for any activity. By middle school, Nikolas would arrive home with cuts on his arms and legs and bruising on his chest and back from the abuse he took. He fell woefully behind in his studies and was given increasingly more harsh punishments by his teachers. By high school, he was withdrawn, he thought that this was how life was. He would write in his journal every day, crying about how he just wanted to fit in. He spoke the language as well as any other native. He followed all the rules and tried his hardest. He would always do the work given without any complaint, so why was it that he had to suffer while others didn't?

Nikolas was my cousin. Nikolas committed suicide five years ago because of the constant bullying at the age of 18.

Please, do *not* try to claim that "white people don't know what real racism is". White people, just like any other on this planet understand what racism is. Racism doesn't discriminate, as odd as that is to say.

Let me tell you of a story of a young white man who was born and raised in Feicheng, China. His name was Nikolas. Life was hard for him the moment he first attended school. It began with his teachers, who gave him less attention and help in his studies, outright ignoring his questions in class. The school kids, spurred on by the teachers attitudes began to take and hide Nikolas' school supplies. They would trip him and choose him last for any activity. By middle school, Nikolas would arrive home with cuts on his arms and legs and bruising on his chest and back from the abuse he took. He fell woefully behind in his studies and was given increasingly more harsh punishments by his teachers. By high school, he was withdrawn, he thought that this was how life was. He would write in his journal every day, crying about how he just wanted to fit in. He spoke the language as well as any other native. He followed all the rules and tried his hardest. He would always do the work given without any complaint, so why was it that he had to suffer while others didn't?

Nikolas was my cousin. Nikolas committed suicide five years ago because of the constant bullying at the age of 18.

Please, do *not* try to claim that "white people don't know what real racism is". White people, just like any other on this planet understand what racism is. Racism doesn't discriminate, as odd as that is to say.
Sounds like discrimination. Institutionalized racism has never been experienced by white people in America. So his statement was 100% correct, you or any white person has no clue what's it's like to be born with the cards stacked against you only because of the color of your skin.

Sounds like discrimination. Institutionalized racism has never been experienced by white people in America. So his statement was 100% correct, you or any white person has no clue what's it's like to be born with the cards stacked against you only because of the color of your skin.
Ok these kind of phrases make me mad. First of all. Mabye you should stop blaming everything you experience as a person on white people. This is the easiest excuse you can ever use. You did not get the job? Racism. You did not get in the university you wanted? Racism. You were stopped by the police for I do not know drving to fast? Racism If this is the first think that comes to your mind if you are experience a set back you have HUGE problems and white people are not this problem.... Mabye it is time to reflect as an adult and not a spoiled child and reflect on your actions first instead blaming everything on white people.....

Secondly there is no Institutionalized racism in the US. The gov does not treat you less because of your color. The top of police does not give any orders to arrest more black people than white people..... In fact you as a minority have many advances other people do not have.

What you can experience is racism and this is something everyone can. Let me tell you a story about me in a class in a school. whith 24 children. 5 of them were german the rest were turks etc. And german kids were treated like trash in there. If we said ANYTHING at all we would get a beating. One time I got a knife on my thoat during a break because I went out of the room first. Luckily I was not long at this school but the statement that white people can not experience racism is ridiculous.

It is the same stupid statement that men can not experience sexism. I am so tired of this.....

Last edited:
So you are a black guy who the left racially insulted??

Lol you just observed the absurdity of the right complaining and accusing others of being totalitarians while they happily support people with fucking swastikas on their arms.

It always boils down to this. Bitching and moaning because they can't be openly racist, homophobic, sexist and then try to use freedom of speech as their go to card, forget that their ideology is actually against that if you're not a white man.

But yea let's go pretending the people fighting for racial and gender equality actually want to be a Stalin dictatorship and ones burning torches and waving nazis flags are the one's fighting for freedom of speech and equality.
Yes. I've been called an Uncle Tom, race traitor, "go back to your country", all by white leftists. Me not subscribing to victimhood greatly offends them.

Also, just because someone doesn't agree with gay people getting married doesn't mean he hates gays. By that logic, all atheists are islamophobic.

Ok these kind of phrases make me mad. First of all. Mabye you should stop blaming everything you experience as a person on white people. This is the easiest excuse you can ever use. You did not get the job? Racism. You did not get in the university you wanted? Racism. You were stopped by the police for I do not know drving to fast? Racism If this is the first think that comes to your mind if you are experience a set back you have HUGE problems and white people are not this problem.... Maybe it is time to reflect as an adult and not a spoiled child and reflect on your actions first instead blaming everything on white people.....

Secondly there is no Institutionalized racism in the US. The gov does not treat you less because of your color. The top of police does not give any orders to arrest more black people than white people..... In fact you as a minority have many advances other people do not have.

What you can experience is racism and this is something everyone can. Let me tell you a story about me in a class in a school. whith 24 children. 5 of them were german the rest were turks etc. And german kids were treated like trash in there. If we said ANYTHING at all we would get a beating. One time I got a knife on my thoat during a break because I went out of the room first. Luckily I was not long at this school but the statement that white people can not experience racism is ridiculous.

It is the same stupid statement that men can not experience sexism. I am so tired of this.....
Normally someone would post evidence to your facts absent claims of no Institutionalized racism, dismiss your purposeless finger wagging strawman lectures, and say that they are engaging to post counters for lurkers, and not for you.

But this happens so frequently like clockwork. Why can't you get over your issues with genders and race?

In your own post you didn't distinguish between "can" and "don't". And your example isn't institutionalized racism.

Surely you can understand that just because it is illegal to treat you less, doesn't mean that you don't get treated less. You go on about males losing to women in education due to the habits of teachers in the classroom, so you can see the nuance of that grey area.

Last edited:
That kind of inductive reasoning does not work. Only because you've experienced something, doesn't make it generally true, it's anecdotal evidence at best (e.g. only because all the swans you've seen are white, doesn't infer that all swans are white). That's not how it works.

I hope you're aware that inductive reasoning is oftentimes the cognitive mechanism through which prejudices are formed. For example: "I've made the personal experience of being robbed by "X" people twice. Hence all "X" people are robbers."

Yeah and who get's to decide who's biased or not? The one who makes the argument? By that measure I could easily dismiss any and all counter-argument by simply accusing the person of some kind of bias (ad hominem).

Thanks for making my point.

Oh, so white people don't differ from black people in the "same way as men and women do". Again, directly contradicting your own words, but I'm sure you'll come up with some new vague definition in order to pull yourself out of that.

Yeah no, see my point above. There are people claiming to have experienced miracles, guess we should just accept that as a fact.

Maybe you shouldn't have attended university as a customer then. My time at university was filled with different perspectives, many of which I found pretty disagreeable. It made my intellectual life all the richer.

That's not a "marketplace of ideas". You don't get to decide what other people can intellectually engage with only because you have a problem with that. Many great scientific truths were very unpopular. By your standard, Darwinism or heck, even Heliocentrism (two theories that directly contradicted the religious worldview of the vast majority) would never have passed that litmus test. You're only parroting the same authoritarian rhetoric that's plaguing american campuses right now. I hope you're aware of that.

All I've been talking about in my posts have been personal experiences. Therefore, anecdotal evidence isn't a rebuttal here because I'm not talking about the extrapolation from that experience. I'm simply talking about the experiences themselves, and people disputing that they even exist whilst having no evidence to the contrary. Cases like the following.

Person x: a touched the stovetop and it was hot.
Person y: Nah I don't believe that man.
Person x: I get catcalled/harassed on the internet quite a lot.
Person x: The internet has been a really toxic place to me.

None of this is even me talking about the insights about an experience that might only be gained from having that experience.

"Oh, so white people don't differ from black people in the "same way as men and women do". Again, directly contradicting your own words, but I'm sure you'll come up with some new vague definition in order to pull yourself out of that." I read this a lot and still don't really understand what you're getting at, or how pointing out what masculinity is, is somehow me contradicting myself.

" Yeah no, see my point above. There are people claiming to have experienced miracles, guess we should just accept that as a fact."

I made some adjustments:

" Scenario S is presented: people should be free to dismiss the experiences had by people who belong to different groups from them, whilst belonging to a group that is insulated from that experience.
Scenario B is presented as a worst-case: If we allow give people that benefit of the doubt then we'd have to extend that to anyone like people saying they've had miracles.
Therefore, Scenario S is very good"

"Maybe you shouldn't have attended university as a customer then. My time at university was filled with different perspectives, many of which I found pretty disagreeable. It made my intellectual life all the richer."
I'm glad you had that experience. I'm just saying that, that is not everyone's experience. My subject isn't really one where we offered up our perspectives, I ran a gaming society (but was that more people just playing games than intellectual debate), my other free time was spent at parties which aren't exactly the best places for debate.

My point isn't that any one group should decide who speaks. My point is that it should probably be spoken about. All these cases are not about students who simply disagree with the speakers, they're about students who genuinely believe that the speakers are hateful or intolerant. This, of course, is a subjective thing. Therefore shouldn't students have a platform to respectfully vouch their concerns and if faculty believes that the students are wrong, shouldn't there be a place for faculty to respectfully overrule them and tell them why. So many of these protests occur because students don't seem to have a place where they can have this dialogue.

Normally someone would post evidence to your facts absent claims of no Institutionalized racism, dismiss your purposeless finger wagging strawman lectures, and say that they are engaging to post counters for lurkers, and not for you.

But this happens so frequently like clockwork. Why can't you get over your issues with genders and race?

In your own post you didn't distinguish between "can" and "don't". And your example isn't institutionalized racism.

Surely you can understand that just because it is illegal to treat you less, doesn't mean that you don't get treated less. You go on about males losing to women in education due to the habits of teachers in the classroom, so you can see the nuance of that grey area.
I can not get over or gender or race? I am not the one who blames everything that happens in Life on gender or race. I am the one who first try to rationalize why I failed something in Life and mostly it is because of ME. I do not have a oh I did not get the job because I am black card. I do not blame everything on men.

And I will say it again. As a minority regarding the law you have even advantages. There is no quota for white people to get in universities or jobs. Big companies do not want white people more. the BBC did not write a job advert ONLLY for women and minorites so please stop this charade...

Also I love how somepeople really dismiss ANY FORM of racism against white people ( white black etc.what a stupid definition to begin with) as "sucks for you but I did experience real racsim"

I can can not get over race or gender? I do not care if you are men or women, blak or white I treat everyone the same based on their words and actions. I do not think less of your opinion because of traits you were bron with.

And I will say this. If you are scared of different opinions then the University is not the place for you. If you are scared of ratonal thought than a University is should not a place for you. And we are not talking here about some high ranking nazis. We are talking about people like Christina Hoff Sommer, Marie Le Penn, Ben Sharpio etc. Are they conservatives? Yeah sure but they are not hitler nor do they want to kill you. If you are scared of these kind of people then maybe it is time for professional help.

Last edited:
First of all let me teach you a bit about immigration in Germany....

So we get like 400k requests a year right now. In 2015 it was 2 million. Out these people a certain amount gets actual asylum. Lets say these are 20% out of 400k. What do you think happens with the other ones? I can tell you what happens NOTHING. Even if you are not approved of Aslyum you stay here. We deport like 5k people a year. So all these 80% people who did not get asyulm stay here. Then. These 20% wants to get their families which is understandable. But we have to restrict this by 10k a year. This is totaly fine.

The problems are these 80% my gov is even paying them to leave jsut so they are back a few month later. And these like 80% are not threaten in any way. They just want to have an easier life. We have a social welfare system right? Ok what do you say that right now every 4th person who is getting it is an refugee. What are you saying about schools have a 80% migration percentage. They are problems that many classes can not even speak German anymore... We have HUGE housing problems in almost every city. If I would lose my place for whatever reason I will probably end up homeless even if a wage.

I am sorry but you can not take in a whole bigger city each year of people and even thinking about integration. It does nto work. And it shows more and more. GErmany has not become suddenly a nazi state because the AFD is raising more and more...... But if this goes on it will. We already have tons of problems with all the turks we got in here in the 90s because of work. They are not integrated and it is a fact that children born here are more radical in term of Islam than their parents.... WE were over our capacity already in 2016 since EVERYONE wants either to Germany or Sweden. But sweden has already blocked everything.

And again we are not talking aout the muster role models you in America or Canada get we get the absolute trash as well. I am sorry to say it that way but it is the harsh reality and we can not get rid of them. And Iam sory to say but if you are a radical islamist and you want to be Sharia our offical Law then you have no fucking place here and I do not even care if you would be killed in your home country or not. It is your actions, and your reponsibility alone.

And of course everyone has different experiences based on their race, sex, gender etc, However this shut up and listen is so hostile that it will not work. How would you feel if someone wants to talk about his problems but treat you like garbage with no rights of anything to say? I bet it wont go well right?

And I do not know how much I need to poast so you believe this. This happens almost daily at American universites. And we are not talking about rape pickup artists. We are talkin about politicans, we are talking about feminists (Christina Hoff Sommers, We are talking even about rape survivors who wants to share heir experience.

And I will say it again a University is not your home. It is not a safe space from opinions and ideas you might find appaling. It is a place to challenge your views, to debate with people who have other opinions and it is not a place for Violence and threats against speaker. When you need HUGE amount of campus and police force so that a Christina Hoff Sommers can talk then there is something fucking wrong in this world.

And The last thing I will say is if this keeps up with our incompetence of politicans. I wil also vote the AFD next time (in 4years) beause ia m so fed up with this bullshit. Either that or I try to get out of this Country.
In regards asylum seekers. I think it's a really complex policy issue, where you have to grapple with international law, human rights and treating people in a morally not awful way. I would like to know some of your political solutions for refugee issues, I see you point towards Canada's immigration service, but not how they process refugees.

In regards asylum seekers. I think it's a really complex policy issue, where you have to grapple with international law, human rights and treating people in a morally not awful way. I would like to know some of your political solutions for refugee issues, I see you point towards Canada's immigration service, but not how they process refugees.
They not only chose the few they get (mostly families) they are also supporting them over a year in an vry intense manner we can not do at all with this amount of people. Even the asylum process can take up to 3 years in which you stay in Germany. You can not work, you cant get a real place to live but rather these "camps" etc. And with like 80% young men they get frustrated, more radical then they were to begin with and more dangerous.

If you think we are saving these people you are wrong. We can not do jackshit with this amount of people. We have no school place anymore for children, they go to language classes if even once a week, small children have no Kindergarten place etc. We are totally over the limit to do anything still our stupid politicans want to accept 200k+ famili members year. It is ridclous and it will break this country. That is also why more and more people vote for the AFD. That is the reason why almost every country around us has become more right wing.

And yes it is an complex issue but we can not help everyone we a FULL we have no place and we need to close our borders and the party that wants this I will vote for in the next election. And If I am lucky it wont take long since these incompetent people do not get their act together at all. And yes I also blame a lot of this on Merkel.

Last edited:

I'm truly sorry for your loss, but that doens't fit the scope of what I was conveying. This is more of an isolated incident. That said, there is a pain (like mass genocide) that other ethnicity's endure and follows with them that hasn't been faced by the group with the most inherent advatages within our industrialized society (sociology). I'm half white and black. I've had the opportunity to witness both sides and have seen some absolutely disgusting things commited to minorities that most Whites can't sympathize with or are contributing. I don't wish ethnicity was a social issue, but it is and it vary's from group to group. It's really bothering when some can try to say that their pain or issues are the same under certain situations.

Last edited:
Times are changing and everything is being questioned. Nothing is sacred. A lot of old values will die in exchange for equality because bullshit can't hide forever on this beast called the internet. Good luck. Evolve or die.
Questions cut both ways. When people tout terms like 'Institutional racism' or 'The Patriarchy' I see absolutely nothing wrong with questioning their validity and the data to support the presumptions they are built on. I don't view that as the preserve of old white conservatives, I view that as logic and reason. If we are to wash away the old, let's make sure the new is built on firm foundations in that regard.

Last edited:
They not only chose the few they get (mostly families) they are also supporting them over a year in an vry intense manner we can not do at all with this amount of people. Even the asylum process can take up to 3 years in which you stay in Germany. You can not work, you cant get a real place to live but rather these "camps" etc. And with like 80% young men they get frustrated, more radical then they were to begin with and more dangerous.

If you think we are saving these people you are wrong. We can not do jackshit with this amount of people. We have no school place anymore for children, they go to language classes if even once a week, small children have no Kindergarten place etc. We are totally over the limit to do anything still our stupid politicans want to accept 200k+ famili members year. It is ridclous and it will break this country. That is also why more and more people vote for the AFD. That is the reason why almost every country around us has become more right wing.

And yes it is an complex issue but we can not help everyone we a FULL we have no place and we need to clsoe our borders and the party that wants this I will vote for in the next election. And If I am lucky it wont take long since these incompetent people do not get their act together at all. And yes I also blame a lot of this on Merkel.

"We need to close our borders" is not a policy solution. It is a human right for the right for people to seek asylum from persecution in other countries. There are ways for things to be better (and I'd love to get your perspective on that, this isn't just a German problem that requires a German solution, this is a European problem which needs a European solution) , but trying to pretend that people seeking asylum don't exist doesn't just violate the basic ideals by which our counties are bound by, it is a moral evil which could lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of people.

"We need to close our borders" is not a policy solution. It is a human right for the right for people to seek asylum from persecution in other countries. There are ways for things to be better (and I'd love to get your perspective on that, this isn't just a German problem that requires a German solution, this is a European problem which needs a European solution) , but trying to pretend that people seeking asylum don't exist doesn't just violate the basic ideals by which our counties are bound by, it is a moral evil which could lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of people.
I'm fairly sure no one is against political asylum, but the vast number of migrants are economic in nature not political.

I can not get over or gender or race? I am not the one who blames everything that happens in Life on gender or race. I am the one who first try to rationalize why I failed something in Life and mostly it is because of ME. I do not have a oh I did not get the job because I am black card. I do not blame everything on men.

And I will say it again. As a minority regarding the law you have even advantages. There is no quota for white people to get in universities or jobs. Big companies do not want white people more. the BBC did not write a job advert ONLLY for women and minorites so please stop this charade...

Also I love how somepeople really dismiss ANY FORM of racism against white people ( white black etc.what a stupid definition to begin with) as "sucks for you but I did experience real racsim"

I can can not get over race or gender? I do not care if you are men or women, blak or white I treat everyone the same based on their words and actions. I do not think less of your opinion because of traits you were bron with.

And I will say this. If you are scared of different opinions then the University is not the place for you. If you are scared of ratonal thought than a University is should not a place for you. And we are not talking here about some high ranking nazis. We are talking about people like Christina Hoff Sommer, Marie Le Penn, Ben Sharpio etc. Are they conservatives? Yeah sure but they are not hitler nor do they want to kill you. If you are scared of these kind of people then maybe it is time for professional help.
For some reason, you equate identifying the existance of institutionalized racism as whatever emotional issues you wish to interject.

At the end of it all, you do not want to acknowledge its existence despite any and all evidence. That is your bias. You wanna claim equality regardless of it existing.

Your "advantages" paragraph completely misses the point, but it's deflection rather than something you think realistically about.

Last edited:
There is no political soloution when refugees do not even want into other countries because of the benefts they hear they can get in Germany. No one wants to go to france, Italy spain etc. Everyone wants to Germany.

And I will say it again. 70-80% of these are not war refugees they just want to have a better life and they do not even want to give up their radical views on gays, christians women etc. If you flee for your life you would not chose the best you would chose a save place and life. And you would want to make compromises. So no these people do not have ANY right. Again ou country is full we can not take anyone anymore. We need time. WE need to build new houses, hell we have to build whole new cities with the amount we got. You can not even build new cities in a year or two.

How about America takes as much as Germany has in these 2 years. Let us see how you guys would deal with these many people of such a different culture. You guys in America or Canda get the absolute best and role models while places like Germany France get the ones no one wants not even the countries they were born in. Even someone like Trudeau know that this is impossible for a country to comprehend.

For some reason, you equate identifying the existance of institutionalized racism as whatever emotional issues you wish to interject.

At the end of it all, you do not want to acknowledge its existence despite any and all evidence. That is your bias. You wanna claim equality regardless of it existing.

Your "advantages" paragraph completely misses the point, but it's deflection rather than something you think realistically about.

Oh I know it does exist. But it does not in such a country like America anymore. It does not exist in a Country like Sweden, Germany or whatever. There are still racist assholes in some powerful paces but they can not do jackshit. And if you can not undertand this I think you are living in a dream world which fits your own agenda so you can blame everyone but yourself for the life you have.

Last edited:
There is no political soloution when refugees do not even want into other countries because of the benefts they hear they can get in Germany. No one wants to go to france, Italy spain etc. Everyone wants to Germany.

And I will say it again. 70-80% of these are not war refugees they just want to have a better life and they do not even want to give up their radical views on gays, christians women etc. If you flee for your life you would not chose the best you would chose a save place and life. And you would want to make compromises. So no these people do not have ANY right. Again ou country is full we can not take anyone anymore. We need time. WE need to build new houses, hell we have to build whole new cities with the amount we got. You can not even build new cities in a year or two.

How about America takes as much as Germany has in these 2 years. Let us see how you guys would deal with these many people of such a different culture. You guys in America or Canda get the absolute best and role models while places like Germany France get the ones no one wants not even the countries they were born in.

Oh I know it does exist. But it does not in such a country like America anymore. It does not exist in a Country like Sweden, Germany or whatever. There are still racist assholes in some powerful paces but they can not do jackshit. And if you can not undertand this I think you are living in a dream world which fits your own agenda so you can blame everyone but yourself for the life you have.
I don't speak for Sweden or Germany because I don't live there.

Again, the U.S. has institutionalized racism still in existance today. Do you want to know where?

Generally its existance in areas does not remove personal responsibility (when has it ever?). Some people will be interrupred by it, others will succeed despite, and some may not catch the bug at all. The point is to still identify and mitigate it irregardless.

Last edited:
I don't speak for Sweden or Germany because I don't live there.

Again, the U.S. has institutionalized racism still in existance today. Do you want to know where?

Generally its existance in areas does not remove personal responsibility (when has it ever?). Some people will be interrupred by it, others will succeed despite, and some may not catch the bug at all. The point is to still identify and mitigate it irregardless.
Oh yes please show me. And do not come up with all cops are racist because they were socialized by it. Please show me these examples whith scientific evidence and not someone reporting about their feelings.

I'm fairly sure no one is against political asylum, but the vast number of migrants are economic in nature not political.
In this specific case, I had used my previous post to specifically frame this around asylum seekers and asked that poster what should be done. The poster I was replying it to basically said we should close the borders to them. I am open to them clarifying if they feel like I misread them.

How about America takes as much as Germany has in these 2 years. Let us see how you guys would deal with these many people of such a different culture. You guys in America or Canda get the absolute best and role models while places like Germany France get the ones no one wants not even the countries they were born in. Even someone like Trudeau know that this is impossible for a country to comprehend.

"There is no political soloution when refugees do not even want into other countries because of the benefts they hear they can get in Germany. No one wants to go to france, Italy spain etc. Everyone wants to Germany." I think it has less to do with benefits, because as a successful refugee it does not matter what country you're in you're legally entitled to a group of benefits. What you've said though gets at my larger point. This is a problem with the larger EU. When some countries in the EU interpret international asylum seeker law much differently than others then of course we will reach this destination where asylum seekers want to go to Germany more than Hungary for example. We need to be more united in our asylum seeker approach, why should any one country take a large proportion more asylum seekers than anywhere else? That's not fair. The EU needs a single comprehensive asylum seeker processing system, so asylum seekers don't go country to country applying for asylum knowing they might get different answers, asylum seekers in this case won't be able to "choose" their country, they should be assigned one in the EU.

"70-80% of these are not war refugees they just want to have a better life" the numbers don't really indicate this. This refugee crisis is undoubtedly caused by what happened in Syria. Based on the numbers, they are around half the asylum seekers.

"You guys in America or Canda get the absolute best and role models while places like Germany France get the ones no one wants not even the countries they were born in." this is where you stop sounding rational and start wildly insulting whole swathes of people. We're better than that.

Oh yes please show me. And do not come up with all cops are racist because they were socialized by it. Please show me these examples whith scientific evidence and not someone reporting about their feelings.
Racial profiling does count. You're looking for things that have racialized outcomes. There's so much data and information, but I wanna make sure that you have good examples:

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/want-to-see-proof-of-institutional-racism-let-weed-open-your-eyes/2017/08/22/099b7740-8751-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html

www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life%3fcontext=amp

This last document given you an idea of overarching issues and ways to help fix them:

https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G16/183/30/PDF/G1618330.pdf?OpenElement

Indeed -- but addressing the initial argument I'm rebutting the idea that Conservative's problems with sex practice is "phobia" (fear), rather than the question of long-term meta-attributes leading to real world outcomes of sex philosophy broadly adopted in a society.

It's the same discussion as the merits of:

- cheating on a spouse
- sex with children
- having children without a commitment between the parents
- ... etc etc, myriads of questions related to sexual-social philosophy

Not "fear" of homosexual practices, but "what are the implications of this change?"

To just pigeon-hole the discussion of the real world implications of the discussion into "bigots and not bigots" is not treating the discussion with the respect it deserves.
Outside if sex with children which is illegal and involves directly infringing on a third party thats all bullshit.

A party can’t claim to be for less governmental oversite yet try to use the gov to police the most basic of human interaction. Under those same ‘broadly adopted in a society’ pretty much every human interaction falls under that category. Change in diet=fatter americans. Rise in gamers = more electricity consumption. People buying kale has cost my local kale prices to go up, lol.

Sex in itself its literally an activity that takes place in the privacy of your own home. The impact to society is low unless we stop splitting hairs and throwing things into the umbrella (the pill impact on women in the workforce, etc)

In this specific case, I had used my previous post to specifically frame this around asylum seekers and asked that poster what should be done. The poster I was replying it to basically said we should close the borders to them. I am open to them clarifying if they feel like I misread them.

"There is no political soloution when refugees do not even want into other countries because of the benefts they hear they can get in Germany. No one wants to go to france, Italy spain etc. Everyone wants to Germany." I think it has less to do with benefits, because as a successful refugee it does not matter what country you're in you're legally entitled to a group of benefits. What you've said though gets at my larger point. This is a problem with the larger EU. When some countries in the EU interpret international asylum seeker law much differently than others then of course we will reach this destination where asylum seekers want to go to Germany more than Hungary for example. We need to be more united in our asylum seeker approach, why should any one country take a large proportion more asylum seekers than anywhere else? That's not fair. The EU needs a single comprehensive asylum seeker processing system, so asylum seekers don't go country to country applying for asylum knowing they might get different answers, asylum seekers in this case won't be able to "choose" their country, they should be assigned one in the EU.

"70-80% of these are not war refugees they just want to have a better life" the numbers don't really indicate this. This refugee crisis is undoubtedly caused by what happened in Syria. Based on the numbers, they are around half the asylum seekers.

"You guys in America or Canda get the absolute best and role models while places like Germany France get the ones no one wants not even the countries they were born in." this is where you stop sounding rational and start wildly insulting whole swathes of people. We're better than that.
Again These are not people from syria...

Let me give you some numbers for 2017

60k others
49k Syria
21k Irak
17k Afghanistan
10k Eritrea
8k Iran
8k Turkey
8k Nigeria
8k Somalia
5k Russia
5k unkown

https://www.bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Antragsteller

If you look on the stats in 2016 its even more from other Countries. Now if you want to do the math can you tell me how many of these are from Syria? Again all the other ones most likely will not get Asyulm but because we can not deport them they will stay here anyway. In 2017 we deported 23k people but these were not the one from 2017 who wanted asylum oh no thee are from long ago. Also we pay people to leave our country. Imagine you pay people so some can leave this country. ....

And no I am not making shit up. We get the worst of the worst. And yes of course it is not all of them. And we have very few troubles with actual people from Syria because they also want to feel save and make compromises. The other ones are the problemin Germany especially the ones from North Africa.
Racial profiling does count. You're looking for things that have racialized outcomes. There's so much data and information, but I wanna make sure that you have good examples:

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/want-to-see-proof-of-institutional-racism-let-weed-open-your-eyes/2017/08/22/099b7740-8751-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html

www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life%3fcontext=amp

This last document given you an idea of overarching issues and ways to help fix them:

https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G16/183/30/PDF/G1618330.pdf?OpenElement

the last two links do not work. Sorry. And for the firs. It is confusing to read for me honestly. So.

I it about black people getting mroe arrested or do not get the permission to grow weed? Also Why does he suddendly come up with the arrestes sof smoking weed in public. If this is not allowed then it is totally fine to make these arrests or? As for the growing part it sounds suspicious yes but again I need evidence. I can not say its racism when I do not have all the info.... Geographic diversity makes sense so far how this does "fit" within maryland I do not know without evidence.

Again These are not people from syria...

Let me give you some numbers for 2017

60k others
49k Syria
21k Irak
17k Afghanistan
10k Eritrea
8k Iran
8k Turkey
8k Nigeria
8k Somalia
5k Russia
5k unkown

https://www.bpb.de/politik/innenpolitik/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Antragsteller

If you look on the stats in 2016 its even more from other Countries. Now if you want to do the math can you tell me how many of these are from Syria? Again all the other ones most likely will not get Asyulm but because we can not deport them they will stay here anyway. In 2017 we deported 23k people but these were not the one from 2017 who wanted asylum oh no thee are from long ago. Also we pay people to leave our country. Imagine you pay people so some can leave this country. ....

And no I am not making shit up. We get the worst of the worst. And yes of course it is not all of them. And we have very few troubles with actual people from Syria because they also want to feel save and make compromises. The other ones are the problemin Germany especially the ones from North Africa.

the last two links do not work. Sorry. And for the firs. It is confusing to read for me honestly. So.

I it about black people getting mroe arrested or do not get the permission to grow weed? Also Why does he suddendly come up with the arrestes sof smoking weed in public. If this is not allowed then it is totally fine to make these arrests or? As for the growing part it sounds suspicious yes but again I need evidence. I can not say its racism when I do not have all the info.... Geographic diversity makes sense so far how this does "fit" within maryland I do not know without evidence.
It's about how minorities were being left out of a new business opportunity because decision makers were handpicking their buddies. The result was no minorities in a new business avenue despite there being qualified representation and interests. All of the excuses were investigated, and in the end you find out that meritocracy had nothing to do with it. It's a modern scenario that shows you how things can happen, despite all the checkboxes being met.

2ND link: https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life

3rd link: G1618330.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wVJCkEY7xSrw3d1dvwMbyPy-Y8VMMbD/view?usp=drivesdk

It says is that black kids make up a disproportionate number of suspended students. How is that institutional racism? unless they have number of incidences that are suspendable and the numbers per race weren't disproportionate but black kids were still being suspended far higher than their rate of incidence. The article doesn't present these. Which means we don't have even half the picture. What could be happening is black kids are disproportionately involved in suspendable incidences. It could be that they are being discriminated against but we can't draw any conclusion from the numbers presented.

As for the jury selection part, I would guess prosecutors make an assumption based on data that black people are more likely against the death penalty than white people. The prosecutor's job is to get a favorable decision and selecting a jury that favors the decision you are trying to get is a big part of that. You will notice that men are more likely to favor the death penalty as well which is also why women are less likely to be jurors in death penalty cases.

It says is that black kids make up a disproportionate number of suspended students. How is that institutional racism? unless they have number of incidences that are suspendable and the numbers per race weren't disproportionate but black kids were still being suspended far higher than their rate of incidence. The article doesn't present these. Which means we don't have even half the picture. What could be happening is black kids are disproportionately involved in suspendable incidences. It could be that they are being discriminated against but we can't draw any conclusion from the numbers presented.

As for the jury selection part, I would guess prosecutors make an assumption based on data that black people are more likely against the death penalty than white people. The prosecutor's job is to get a favorable decision and selecting a jury that favors the decision you are trying to get is a big part of that. You will notice that men are more likely to favor the death penalty as well which is also why women are less likely to be jurors in death penalty cases.
Right, so on suspensions let's act like this article is the gateway drug. You have your two elements: the impicit bias which hurts when suspensions are made on judgment calls rather than hard facts (like possessing weed), and just higher suspension worthy infractions (multiple occurrences, possessing weed). You'll find suspension rates go up pending the income and quality of the school, so it's sought that breaking up concentrations of poverty will do the trick. You'll find all kinds of disproportionate facts about suspensions in every situation with a little research. So where does it actually lead, to findings like this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/85526458

It's a big deal in the context of investigating outcomes. Implicit bias judgements is one small thing that feeds thr cycle, so let's get everyone educated about it and mitigate that occurrence. It's not the leading cause, but still plays a small role.

Jury Selection has always been a harmful thing, and we still haven't fixed it. It's one of those legacy ones.

Last edited:
Right, so on suspensions let's act like this article is the gateway drug. You have your two elements: the impicit bias which hurts when suspensions are made on judgment calls rather than hard facts (like possessing weed), and just higher suspension worthy infractions (multiple occurrences, possessing weed). You'll find suspension rates go up pending the income and quality of the school, so it's sought that breaking up concentrations of poverty will do the trick. You'll find all kinds of disproportionate facts about suspensions in every situation with a little research. So where does it actually lead, to findings like this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/85526458

It's a big deal in the context of investigating outcomes. Implicit bias judgements is one small thing that feeds thr cycle, so let's get everyone educated about it and mitigate that occurrence. It's not the leading cause, but still plays a small role.

Jury Selection has always been a harmful thing, and we still haven't fixed it. It's one of those legacy ones.
With you on Jury Selection.

This article just restates the previous article on suspensions. It doesn't present numbers to show racial bias. the incarceration rate stuff is better because at least we get number of arrests compared to incarceration rate. But with this we don't get any numbers why students were suspended. Those numbers would be a great asset to drawing a clear picture of this issue.

As for the section of higher level course availability that is truly troubling. That needs to be worked on definitely. I know that can have a major effect on success at the University level.

I honestly just don’t even care what the left says anymore it’s all race baiting bullshit I just live my life and treat everyone the same regardless of their skin, gender, whatever.
Agreed.

I mean, just look at what's in this thread. "Implicit bias". unconscious racism. You can be a racist without knowing you're a racist. In other words, NOT seeing color is bad, seeing color is good.

Their unhealthy obsession with race and gender is troubling. They need to create a hysteria in order to push their vile policies. They're actively engaged in social engineering. It ain't even about economics anymore. It's about social/cultural transformation.

Agreed.

I mean, just look at what's in this thread. "Implicit bias". unconscious racism. You can be a racist without knowing you're a racist. In other words, NOT seeing color is bad, seeing color is good.

Their unhealthy obsession with race and gender is troubling. They need to create a hysteria in order to push their vile policies. They're actively engaged in social engineering. It ain't even about economics anymore. It's about social/cultural transformation.
Lol...The mental gymnastics you guys do is beyond words. Brainwashed by shitty "news" sources like breitbart and fox news. They have effectively made racism a non issue since now everyone is arguing whether it exists or not. In your minds everything is perfect minus the damn leftists. What vile policies are you referring to? Gay marriage? Equality? Gun control? Universal healthcare? Immigration?

Lol...The mental gymnastics you guys do is beyond words. Brainwashed by shitty "news" sources like breitbart and fox news. They have effectively made racism a non issue since now everyone is arguing whether it exists or not. In your minds everything is perfect minus the damn leftists. What vile policies are you referring to? Gay marriage? Equality? Gun control? Universal healthcare? Immigration?
If we just kill the leftists we can have the world of our dreams. It will be like the way it was in the glory days; separation of the races (despite what the lefty media tells you, separate but equal worked fine). Before the pill, before legal abortion. Like imagine it; the American dream our forefathers wanted us to have!

If we just kill the leftists we can have the world of our dreams. It will be like the way it was in the glory days; separation of the races (despite what the lefty media tells you, separate but equal worked fine). Before the pill, before legal abortion. Like imagine it; the American dream our forefathers wanted us to have!

Yup. Oh and AMEN and PRAISE JESUS!

I stay away from mainstream media, they all have their agendas. Your post seem to imply that only breitbart and fox are biased, whilst cnn, msnbc, etc are not.

Racism does exist and it will continue until mankind no longer exists, because racism is human nature, it is no different from murder, love, hate, rape or any other human characteristics. It cannot be wiped out.
No sane person is saying racism doesn't exist but that it is seldom, if ever, a factor in one not being successful. More so, the left keeps trying to push this narrative that America is the most racist country in the world, when in fact, America is the most tolerant country in the world. Please if you know a country where minorities have attained success like minorities in America, let us know.

As for the policies you mentioned.
No I don't have a problem with gay marriage, I do find it hypocritical of the left when they say what two consenting adults do is no one's concern (I wholeheartedly agree), but when money is involved, the left say it's everyone's business.

Yes, I'm against the left's interpretation of equality. Equality of outcome. The left wants to break everyone's leg just to appease the cripple.

Gun control is usually an euphemism for ban all guns and I'm against that.

I'm against universal healthcare. Healthcare is not a right. Government forcing people to pay for other people's healthcare is immoral.

As for immigration, the left wants open borders and I'm against that. Open borders has got to be dumbest leftist policy.

As far as I'm aware, the left is party of Jim crow, KKK, segregation, lynching and virtually everything evil.

So I was reading the op and by looking at the political compass, I realised that I didn't know what a libertarian really was (I thought it was a subcategory of liberalism). Then I searched for that political compass and found a quiz page from the creators (which btw is here: quiz page) and it seems I am a libertarian lol.
Now I remember that where I live (Argentina) people act like if a libertarian is a liberal, whereas those who call themselves progressists are in fact communists, etc. It's all twisted.

Does this misconceptions happen in your countries as well?

So I was reading the op and by looking at the political compass, I realised that I didn't know what a libertarian really was (I thought it was a subcategory of liberalism). Then I searched for that political compass and found a quiz page from the creators (which btw is here: quiz page) and it seems I am a libertarian lol.
Now I remember that where I live (Argentina) people act like if a libertarian is a liberal, whereas those who call themselves progressists are in fact communists, etc. It's all twisted.

Does this misconceptions happen in your countries as well?
Labels can go only that far.

Last edited:
Notice I said the left not democrats and If we gotta split those hairs down to the two party system lets take a look at a Republican congressional nominee in 2018:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politi...n-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/

But they freed the slaves 200 years ago!
The Republican party doesn't agree with him or endorse him, and last election removed him from the ballot. They tried but couldn't do that this time.

From the article:
Tim Schneider, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, said in a statement to the Sun-Times, “The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones. We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District.

In 2016, Jones was removed from the 3rd District GOP ballot in legal actions engineered by the Illinois Republican Party.

Records show that John Fogarty Jr., the general counsel for the Illinois GOP, handled the objections to Jones 2016 nominating petitions filed with the Illinois State Board of Elections.

Once Jones was removed from the ballot because his petitions were faulty, Lipinski ran unopposed in the 2016 contest.

By 2018, Jones took his petitions door to door himself and took greater care to have valid signatures.

An official with the Illinois Republican Party said Fogarty was directed to determine if Jones could be thrown off the 2018 ballot.

Fogarty examined Jones’ petitions Dec. 5 and Dec. 8. This time around, Jones’ signatures appeared valid, so the Illinois GOP did not pursue legal action. Neither did anyone else.

Last edited:
Notice I said the left not democrats and If we gotta split those hairs down to the two party system lets take a look at a Republican congressional nominee in 2018:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politi...n-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/

But they freed the slaves 200 years ago!

I always liked to joke that Repubs like falling in line to the point they'll vote for Hitler if he had an R next to his name. The fact that this could even slightly prove that amazes me.

Last edited:
The Republican party doesn't agree with him or endorse him, and last election removed him from the ballot. They tried but couldn't do that this time.

From the article:
I know but there's a reason why your 'Im racist as fuck and proud of it!' are comfortable to ride under the Republican banner when they try to run for office...ie "Not Racist, but #1 with Racists".

I honestly just don’t even care what the left says anymore it’s all race baiting bullshit I just live my life and treat everyone the same regardless of their skin, gender, whatever.
This mindset is actually part of the problem. It ignores your inherent privilege/social status. This is not asking for special treatment, but it's ignores the struggles of minorities (other ethnicity's and women) when you take this stance. It may be with good intention, but take step back and give it some thought as to why that is a slippery slope.
You won't shoot shit with your boys the same way with women. Why? because we are aware of our position/status in relation to interacting with certain groups.

Last edited:
This mindset is actually part of the problem. It ignores your inherent privilege/social status. This is not asking for special treatment, but it's ignores the struggles of minorities (other ethnicity's and women) when you take this stance. It may be with good intention, but take step back and give it some thought as to why that is a slippery slope.
You won't shoot shit with your boys the same way with women. Why? because we are aware of our position/status in relation to interacting with certain groups.
Gimme a fucking break with this bull shit.